Is the Apocalypse, Disclosure, and Revelation Beginning on the 8th of April, 2024, as the beginning of the biblical Tribulations?

Noah_A_S

Aleister Crowley claimed he first channeled an entity named Aiwass, whom he identified as Satan, on April 8, 1904. They remained in communication for three days, or until the 10th. During that time, he was instructed to draw an X symbol. Oddly enough, April 8th is the day of the X Eclipse, which will have three rockets launched into it, possibly causing some “commutation disturbances”. The second rocket will launch at 3:22 pm, the number associated with the Skull and Bones Society.

On the same day, CERN’s Proton Synchrotron Booster will be reactivated. And on the 10th, the Super Proton Synchrotron will be reactivated as well. Interestingly, CERN started warming up on March 22nd, or 3/22. And physicists just discovered a four dimensional entity within the collider. The antimatter factory will also deliver antiprotons on April 22nd, the first day of Passover, which is a Jewish holiday associated with sacrificial lambs.

Some say the Palestinians originally attacked Israel because Jews were “bringing red cows” to the Holy Land from Texas, one of the X Eclipse hotspots. Apparently, perfect red cows need to be sacrificed before the Jews can rebuild their Temple, which Muslims and Christians claim will become the seat of the Antichrist. Nevertheless, because of religious rules, the day they need to be sacrificed by is April 10th.

So, will there really be three days of darkness like people are saying? Will a four dimensional demon be released into the world during that time? Could it be an AI inside CERN? Aiwass sounds like AI was, and the Bible describes a beast that was, and is not, which rises from a bottomless pit. Perhaps this bottomless pit a black hole inside the particle collider. Or maybe it’s all just a crazy conspiracy theory.

It can also be noted that the eclipse path from 2017 crosses with the eclipse pattern happening on the 8th, forming an X.The total duration of both of these 2 eclipses combined will be 7:10.7 is a biblical number.
1712099806454.png

It gets even trippier with this next one, though. Furthermore, it appears that the eclipse passes over 7 different cities in the U.S. all with the name Nineveh.

1712099842126.png

Nineveh was the capital of the Assyrian Empire, which existed from around 921–627 BCE. The city is located in modern-day northern Iraq.

Nineveh was an ancient Assyrian city located on the eastern bank of the Tigris River in present-day Mosul, Iraq. It was the capital and largest city of the Neo-Assyrian Empire, and for several decades it was the world's largest city.

Nineveh is associated with sin and vice, but it is also mentioned as a place that turned away from sin after a warning from God.

This is crazy. The conspiracy theories are going full blast this coming eclipse!The eclipse will be nuts, with all of these theories going on.But I might have forgotten that 7 years earlier the 2017 eclipse also passed by 7 cities named "Salem".

So let's get this straight: The people in 7 different cities called Salem all saw the August 21st 2017, eclipse.

But the eclipse will also be visible to the people in 7 other cities from April 8th, 2024, named Nineveh, which are named for the city is what is now northern Iraq, and was the place where The Abrahamic Judeo-Christian God, Yahweh. YHWH, consisting of the sequence of consonants Yod, Heh, Waw, and Heh, is known as the Tetragrammaton.

As I explained before, "Nineveh is associated with sin and vice, but it is also mentioned as a place that turned away from sin after a warning from God."

According to the Bible, Jonah's message to Nineveh was that the people should leave their wicked ways and obey God's laws. Jonah prayed for three days and three nights inside the belly of a whale, and on the third day the whale vomited Jonah onto the shore of Nineveh.

But if I go a little bit further:

The Greek word for apocalypse is apokálypsis, which means "uncovering", "revelation", or "disclosure". It comes from the verb apokalýptein, which means "to take the cover off". Apokalýptein is a compound word with two parts:
  • Apó: The preposition and prefix, which means "off, away"
  • Kalýptein: The verb, which means "to cover, hide"
1712100809260.png

But that's just a theory... A conspiracy theory!

Aaaand CUT!

(I feel almost a little bad about calling this one a conspiracy theory, but if something historic happens on the 8th don't say I didn't warn ya! LOL!)

The following not my video:

Last edited:

Noah_A_S

DISCLAIMER: I'll keep it real with you. I was trying to make it obvious in my post that I don't subscribe to the notion of the 'theory' that I just posted, either way. But that didn't stop me from posting it on paranormalis, because you guys love this sort of thing.

But in the event that the world becomes doomed, and some kind of divine revelation happens as a testament to God and his message on the day of a solar eclipse happening on the 8th of April, 2024, don't say you weren't warned here 1st! LOL 😉

Edit: But I just love and adore trying to find easter eggs and hidden patterns. I'm not sure why. It definitely feels like a conspiracy theory, so I just HAD to put on my tin foil hat and post this. I don't think it matters much if I don't fully subscribe to the theory. 😬

Last edited:

8thsinner

No, it's just one of the many steps of the process.
Revelation as you put it takes time, lots and lots of time, three or four generations of pretty heavy duty modifications to dna lineages leading to the ones who are alive now having the abilities and perceptions necessary to create and manifest the change.
The transition steps began in 1994 and last 36 years ending 2030, the peak of which was 2012 which is basically when there was the largest burst of light essentially, given to those who planned that positive path. It triggered extreme destructions in many peoples lives, lost jobs, husbands, wives...all so they could begin a journey of finding themselves. And, finding the light, ( I hate that term but the definitions fit )
The timeline divergence between those on the negative phase polarity will separate their realities from those who are on the positive phase polarities. It may be a major step but it is just another step.
It's all compressing into two lines for each fractal of being incarnated here, from multiple parallel timelines to a single choice. A or B

MODAT7

People seem to get excited over really big shadows. 🌚

It's just a new moon with us in the shadow. I'm looking forward to seeing it, but it may be cloudy in my area. :(

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Apocalypse just means another Chicken little story. The Sky Is Falling! For the umpteenth time! I stopped counting these stories 40 years ago!

How about all the hype around the solar eclipse? Seems like my memory works better than the hype. Between solar and lunar eclipses, we have two or three of them every year. I've seen both types of eclipses countless times. With zero history of any apocalyptic event ever occurring.

Last edited: