Is the Apocalypse, Disclosure, and Revelation Beginning on the 8th of April, 2024, as the beginning of the biblical Tribulations?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Ah, a fresh doomsday date, can't wait to experience this dumpster fire of a non-event!

An eclipse is pretty cool, but as Einstein suggested, it's fairly common when you think about it. Nothing to go nuts about. Here, they're closing schools because of it. Jeez...

I remember watching an eclipse at school when I was a kid in the 90s, they even gave us that shoebox thing to look at it. It was cool enough that I still remember it.

Noah_A_S

Apocalypse just means another Chicken little story. The Sky Is Falling! For the umpteenth time! I stopped counting these stories 40 years ago!

How about all the hype around the solar eclipse? Seems like my memory works better than the hype. Between solar and lunar eclipses, we have two or three of them every year. I've seen both types of eclipses countless times. With zero history of any apocalyptic event ever occurring.

Honestly, I love this take.

There probably no real reason to be afraid.

Unless "The Powers that be" want us to. /s

But honestly, and I'm all actuality, it must likely just that: Another story of chicken little, where the sky is falling, and the world isn't most probably in any real danger.

But I wanted to post it for the assortment of seemingly connectable dots, which may or may not be intentional.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk. LOL!

8thsinner

Ah, a fresh doomsday date, can't wait to experience this dumpster fire of a non-event!

An eclipse is pretty cool, but as Einstein suggested, it's fairly common when you think about it. Nothing to go nuts about. Here, they're closing schools because of it. Jeez...

I remember watching an eclipse at school when I was a kid in the 90s, they even gave us that shoebox thing to look at it. It was cool enough that I still remember it.
Any chance the government get to induce fear they will take advantage of it. It causes a severe drop in vibration which suits their goals, survival nuts go crazy buying things up.. it's just another attempt at control.

Noah_A_S

It does entertain me.

I don't think a single human (not living in the Middle East) left alive, who genuinely believes that the biblical tribulations mentioned in the book of Revelation will happen.

I do not honestly think there is anyone left who believes this, unless, of course, you count the truly devoted Christians, who genuinely not only trust and depend on this line of thinking.

Let alone happen in 5 days. Or a meager 4 1/2 now.

I'm in PST time zone territory.

But... I still love coming up with theories on seemingly, but probably not, connected things, which probably mean nothing, in the long run anymore.

It's just fun.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It does entertain me.

I don't think a single human (not living in the Middle East) left alive, who genuinely believes that the biblical tribulations mentioned in the book of Revelation will happen.

I do not honestly think there is anyone left who believes this, unless, of course, you count the truly devoted Christians, who genuinely not only trust and depend on this line of thinking.

Let alone happen in 5 days. Or a meager 4 1/2 now.

I'm in PST time zone territory.

But... I still love coming up with theories on seemingly, but probably not, connected things, which probably mean nothing, in the long run anymore.

It's just fun.

I'm Christian, but the BIble states that we won't know when the tribulation begins and we also have centuries of people being obsessed about eclipses. And yes, theories are fun. I guess we're just going to have to wait and see what happens.

Noah_A_S

Someone on r/conspiracy also wrote a post entitled:​

"The April 8th ‘Great American Eclipse’ & Why I Believe They Are Planning A Massive Human Sacrifice Event."​

I'm pretty concerned about this Great American Eclipse on April 8th. The line from the solar eclipse of 2017 and the line from the one upcoming on April 8th creates an X, very close to the New Madrid Fault Line. If something were to trigger that fault line, something man-made they could make look completely natural, it could mean a serious loss of life disaster for the US. An earthquake on the New Madrid Fault Line could be up to 20 times larger than an earthquake with a SoCal epicenter.
Taking the line for the Annular Eclipse or “Ring Of Fire” from October of this year and the upcoming Solar eclipse, creates another X over Texas, not far from Tesla’s gigafactory.

Speaking of X, Elon Musk changes Twitter's name to X. His baby's mother, Grimes, posted a strange image on instagram before covid that literally told us covid was going to happen, all the way down to the 3 injections. In that same image, a few rows beneath the covid "prediction" is a solar eclipse. Under it, a flower between two dragons. 2024 is the year of the dragon. The lotus flower begins blooming in China on April 8th. The eclipse is happening on April 8th.

That is way too many coincidences for me to feel comfortable, along with the Deagel projection of a 225 Million person decrease in the US by 2025. It would appear some massive sacrifice could possibly be in the works, I'm quite certain they all have some bunker or safe spot away from the damage. There's being paranoid, and there's knowing how blatant & aggresive they are with the symbolism. I urge everyone to find a place to be out of harms way on the 8th of April, we can not trust these psychopaths. Reddit's truth suppression bots will attack and call me crazy and that'll be further validation that there's something here.

Edit:

BTW I found that image that the post talks about, on r/conspiracy - It's supposedly was tweeted before the covid outbreak. It's a hieroglyphic stone with carvings on it.

Three of these glyphs look like vaccines with an equal sign next to the one on the right, and on the other side of the = sign is a UFO. But why are there so many !'s (exclamation point) after the phases of the moon glyphs...???

1712290689068.png

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Someone on r/conspiracy also wrote a post entitled:​

"The April 8th ‘Great American Eclipse’ & Why I Believe They Are Planning A Massive Human Sacrifice Event."​

I'm pretty concerned about this Great American Eclipse on April 8th. The line from the solar eclipse of 2017 and the line from the one upcoming on April 8th creates an X, very close to the New Madrid Fault Line. If something were to trigger that fault line, something man-made they could make look completely natural, it could mean a serious loss of life disaster for the US. An earthquake on the New Madrid Fault Line could be up to 20 times larger than an earthquake with a SoCal epicenter.
Taking the line for the Annular Eclipse or “Ring Of Fire” from October of this year and the upcoming Solar eclipse, creates another X over Texas, not far from Tesla’s gigafactory.

Speaking of X, Elon Musk changes Twitter's name to X. His baby's mother, Grimes, posted a strange image on instagram before covid that literally told us covid was going to happen, all the way down to the 3 injections. In that same image, a few rows beneath the covid "prediction" is a solar eclipse. Under it, a flower between two dragons. 2024 is the year of the dragon. The lotus flower begins blooming in China on April 8th. The eclipse is happening on April 8th.

That is way too many coincidences for me to feel comfortable, along with the Deagel projection of a 225 Million person decrease in the US by 2025. It would appear some massive sacrifice could possibly be in the works, I'm quite certain they all have some bunker or safe spot away from the damage. There's being paranoid, and there's knowing how blatant & aggresive they are with the symbolism. I urge everyone to find a place to be out of harms way on the 8th of April, we can not trust these psychopaths. Reddit's truth suppression bots will attack and call me crazy and that'll be further validation that there's something here.

Edit:

BTW I found that image that the post talks about, on r/conspiracy - It's supposedly was tweeted before the covid outbreak. It's a hieroglyphic stone with carvings on it.

Three of these glyphs look like vaccines with an equal sign next to the one on the right, and on the other side of the = sign is a UFO. But why are there so many !'s (exclamation point) after the phases of the moon glyphs...???

View attachment 18153

I've already proven that there is a nuclear power plant near a fault line out there.

I always worried an earthquake could cause the power plant to explode and nuclear waste would be dumped into a small river that empties into the Mississippi River.

The Lotus flower is also significant in the I Pet Goat II, video. Might have to watch that again. I'm getting goosebumps now.

The Grimes image is interesting. The last 3 symbols are not exactly promising. I wonder what the hearts mean. Times of peace?

Last edited: