Is There A Long Lost Giant Culture Out There?

Beholder

I must have missed the part that made them think that there were giants there. Began with fictional fairytales made for children, then followed folklore to some guy who found a regular size skull. Then chasing a conspiracy when they could not find this skull of a baby giant or shrunken head giant. :unsure:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I must have missed the part that made them think that there were giants there. Began with fictional fairytales made for children, then followed folklore to some guy who found a regular size skull. Then chasing a conspiracy when they could not find this skull of a baby giant or shrunken head giant. :unsure:

I think you are describing "click bait". I get lured in all the time with claims of new fully functioning female robots. When what to my surprise, the video never addresses what brought me there in the first place.

Beholder

I think you are describing "click bait". I get lured in all the time with claims of new fully functioning female robots. When what to my surprise, the video never addresses what brought me there in the first place.
Sounds like the time I was in a "lean startup" cult disguised as government funded education. Pirated course material (encouraging financial crime), random advertisement, teachers you were not allowed to ask anything because they knew nothing, filler slideshows of rockets and smiling rich people in suits, bribes to keep our mouths shut, attacks on students questioning the content, fake yawning with suggestions to make us feel that it was a long informative lecture...

At least I learned how to counter all slimy tricks I will ever encounter again.

Last edited: