Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

JimmyD

It allows me to post, but not what I was originally trying to say. Odd.

I guess I will have to post a reply for each individual word or something.

Freak Show

@Freak Show - Well, it's nice meeting you and knowing you, Daniel (if you don't mind being called by your name). Maybe God hasn't told me it's possible for man to time travel, but I'm sure I've been given signs that he can. I've experienced things that are too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence. I don't think you believe in coincidences, and I must say, I don't either. But I've seen a lot of evidence pointing to the possibility of time travel, if you look at certain media such as videos and photos. Allow me to provide an example of such in a thread on Paranormalis: http://paranormalis.com/threads/time-traveler-posed-for-picture-in-1917.8816/

the guy looks more pixelated than the other people, plus he looks brighter than the other people. but they don't give you enough time to really look. plus, they just happen to be in the old book store, but don't bother to pan out showing you the store. seriously, fake structured video.

The_Observer

For purposes of putting this thread back on topic: I'm a time traveler. I will prove it to you by going into the future 5 minutes from now and posting again. That's proof, right?

Freak Show

uhhh no, what time zone are you in.. how about you show me a picture of yourself, show up at my house later and if you're there i'll post it tomorrow that you were at my house

The_Observer

uhhh no, what time zone are you in.. how about you show me a picture of yourself, show up at my house later and if you're there i'll post it tomorrow that you were at my house

I made some miscalculations and arrived 4 minutes into the future. I can travel through time but not to alternate locations unless I physically move myself there.