Is this a drone?

TimeFlipper

Maybe this one is a drone. It was also on our screen.

View attachment 8377

Ahh yes!...I know that drone spider from my days in MI9....It was affectionately named Neutronobombicus....Its radio controlled and programmed to search and locate the best dark hiding place in any house, to deposit the miniature Neutron Bomb at the rear of it...
It was recommissioned in the UK by Anti-Brexit army personel to kill of as many pro Brexiteers as possible, in the event of a second referendum on wether the UK should leave or stay in the EU...

Thank you Paula for bringing this to my attention...Fortunately i know how to locate and handle that drone spider, should one of them attempt to enter my house!....Iam notifying as many pro Brexiteers that i know of, and help them to overcome this threat level by electronically sending the spider back to its place of origin, thus blowing up as many anti-brexit numb nuts as possible! :LOL:..

Wind7

Staff
Ahh yes!...I know that drone spider from my days in MI9....It was affectionately named Neutronobombicus....Its radio controlled and programmed to search and locate the best dark hiding place in any house, to deposit the miniature Neutron Bomb at the rear of it...
It was recommissioned in the UK by Anti-Brexit army personel to kill of as many pro Brexiteers as possible, in the event of a second referendum on wether the UK should leave or stay in the EU...

Thank you Paula for bringing this to my attention...Fortunately i know how to locate and handle that drone spider, should one of them attempt to enter my house!....Iam notifying as many pro Brexiteers that i know of, and help them to overcome this threat level by electronically sending the spider back to its place of origin, thus blowing up as many anti-brexit numb nuts as possible! :LOL:..
Nooo!
Not the Neutronobombicus!!

Bloody arachnid drones malfunctioned en mass and began randomly stealing peoples socks. Only one sock at that!

Think you've just misplaced them but noooooo.....!

:oops:

Wind7

Staff
Maybe this one is a drone. It was also on our screen.

View attachment 8377

Every Autumn, I get spiders indoors and I had a shock just 7 days ago. I was watching a movie and had one of my favourite confections (carmel m&ms) near. So, without noticing it at first, I was just about to pop one in my mouth when I saw a large-ish spider was sitting on my thumbnail!

Needless to say....I'm still finding m&ms on my livingroom floor!!

o_O

TimeFlipper

If you wish to flourish and thrive, make certain that spider is kept alive: An old saying Windy ;)..
Other "old wives tales" inform us that a spider on your body is a good sign! :D...

Wind7

Staff
If you wish to flourish and thrive, make certain that spider is kept alive: An old saying Windy ;)..
Other "old wives tales" inform us that a spider on your body is a good sign! :D...

Ruh rohh!

Unfortunately the spider to which I had referred to, is deceased.

I guess I could see where having a spider NOT crawling on your person could be a good sign that you no longer have Ticks. :D

But....other than that, Yeesh!

TimeFlipper

Ruh rohh!

Unfortunately the spider to which I had referred to, is deceased.

I guess I could see where having a spider NOT crawling on your person could be a good sign that you no longer have Ticks. :D

But....other than that, Yeesh!

Windy, You now know that a spider crawling on your person means that the spider HAS NOT finished getting rid of all the ticks :oops::LOL:..
The "sad" like i gave you was in respect to the deceased spider doing its job :cry: :)