ISIS

HDRKID

Atheists some times says that all religions are the same. However, that is not our case. People fear a cobra a lot more than a mouse. Certainly, there is a reason. Yeah, a cobra is full of deadly poison.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
These kids do not realise the mess they leave behind. I feel nothing for the individuals who choose to go but I have sympathy and pity for the parents and siblings left to pick up the pieces.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
The fact that ISIS is continuing to grow like a cancer is all Obama's fault. He's letting the movement spread. If he were a decent president, ISIS would have been killed off a long time ago when it was still a very small group of people.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Don't believe the hype when it comes to ISIS. It suits the media to only cover their gains (few as they are) such as Palmyra and that was 6 months ago! They are getting hammered by the coalition air strikes making them unable to gain ground and the Kurds and Shia/Iranian alliance have reduced their land in Iraq by 40%. I have made predictions about ISIS that have come to pass on other threads such as Tunisia, Sharm and Paris. My prediction for the future is ISIS will slowly have its borders reduced over the next 12/18 months. After Mosul or Raqqa falls we will see a bloody last stand in the other but when the collapse happens, it will happen quickly. We may see Chemical weapons used by ISIS during this period. Several senior leaders will flee to Libya and Pakistan/Afghanistan.

Unfortunately this will not be the end of the matter as although ISIS as a state will disappear the idea will not and terrorist incidents will continue. It will then probably be not too long before other Caliphates spring up in The Maghreb (North and Western Africa), parts of the Arabian Peninsula and of course Afghanistan.

Because of the mixed allegiances and unholy alliances of all the superpowers involved there is always the outside chance of World War 3 breaking out, which is what the Jihadists are working towards. This will depend upon the Alien agenda at that point in time.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Snake Plissken - Obama is not fighting ISIS, and neither are any other leaders in the world, except maybe those in Israel and France. ISIS is not contained, it is growing. Obama and most other world leaders are not that tough, they are a bunch of wimps. Donald Trump, though, will fight ISIS if he becomes the next president. I'm curious as to where you're getting your sources.

@Physics vs Jaden - What point are you trying to make? That ISIS is growing, or that it is being contained?