Jacob's ladder

Metal Magus

Collective effort is required to induce truth, I thank everyone here for assisting my journey. We both win when we devour and discuss information. I appreciate all of your courage most wouldn't elaborate as far as you did on such subjects out of fear of being ridiculed. Fear should not facilitate discussion. You taught me this. I truly thank you. You exposed me to all the information I needed, I then sought a hive mind to inevitably ask the right questions.

Yesterday somebody asked me what random statistic would you like to know when you get to heaven? Want to know what I said? The fewest number of steps I could have possibly taken to reach it. What I didn't say was I believe the only place heaven could ever exist is on earth. Jacobs ladder is real and we each form a rung for the future generation to ascend. With this philosophy nothing would remain a mystery. This is simply what exists as is. Religion is far from worthless, we do have a soul and it exists within future generations. Without provocation I wouldn't have made that this manifest.

Last edited:

Metal Magus

If dogma was abolished and this philosophy brought before our children they would be infinitely capable. Churches would instead only serve to house knowledge and if dogma can survive this way surely knowledge can as well. Thanks for reading.

tflofasho

What have you been smoking? I want to get high off that.

TimeFlipper

Collective effort is required to induce truth, I thank everyone here for assisting my journey. We both win when we devour and discuss information. I appreciate all of your courage most wouldn't elaborate as far as you did on such subjects out of fear of being ridiculed. Fear should not facilitate discussion. You taught me this. I truly thank you. You exposed me to all the information I needed, I then sought a hive mind to inevitably ask the right questions.

Yesterday somebody asked me what random statistic would you like to know when you get to heaven? Want to know what I said? The fewest number of steps I could have possibly taken to reach it. What I didn't say was I believe the only place heaven could ever exist is on earth. Jacobs ladder is real and we each form a rung for the future generation to ascend. With this philosophy nothing would remain a mystery. This is simply what exists as is. Religion is far from worthless, we do have a soul and it exists within future generations. Without provocation I wouldn't have made that this manifest.
An interesting concept on Jacobs Ladder (y) Keep `em coming :)

tflofasho

You're retarded. you sound like a pretentious arm chair philosopher and not a practicing one. Nobody takes those people seriously.