Japanese Pyramids

Loopi

The Bearded One
I personally know someone who has gone diving near this, and he says they are just amazing. He said the pictures don't do it justice. He says, in the pictures you can maybe make assumptions that this or that is natural, but when you get down on it in real life.. he says its like the foundation for some building no question.
Solid rock, having flat level surfaces... Yaaa, I'm with you... *cough*foundationforsomething*cough* It wasn't always underwater. I can't wait for a breakthrough and we get undeniable proof of the past we've lost.

Justinian

I've never been able to find pictures.. but I heard rumors that after that big tsunami a few years back.. that the water receded back away from land several hundred meters and that along some Indian coast they saw temples and buildings that nobody knew was there.. and it wasn't that far from land. Also down in the Yucatan they found some saltworks(I think that's what they called them), just off the coast. And that's just within the last decade all this stuff is being found close to land.