Japrim's Comments Regarding the Kay Titor Thread

Japrim

Maybe you should stop and realize that your not the only one looking for answers.

Did you ever think that you may not be the only one looking for answers?

Maybe you should go gather your friends and bring them here so we can have a talk. Go get Larry Habor, Andrew Nissenbaum(or whoever 'owns'/forces the copy-theft) and 'Kay', the website owners, radio show hosts, and/or whoever else is part of it.

Lets get some answers, shall we?

If you all made it up, if you own it, if you claim it, then you are responsible, accountable. If you didn't make it up, if you found it and claimed it as yours, you're all liars and thieves. If there is another answer, something you know that I do not, you people need to quit messing around and call your truth.

My life is my truth. It is documented and provable. And whoever wrote those posts knows this and made many references to me/it and the people around me. There are multiple interwoven layers of my identity and life encrypted into some very interesting places, and far beyond those posts. It fits better than your stories.

You cannot own a story contradictory of an evident truth. The whole truth would be nice to have. 'Reasoning together' comes to mind.

So I ask again, ...what are you people doing?

PamelaM

Maybe you should stop and realize that your not the only one looking for answers.

Did you ever think that you may not be the only one looking for answers?

Maybe you should go gather your friends and bring them here so we can have a talk. Go get Larry Habor, Andrew Nissenbaum(or whoever 'owns'/forces the copy-theft) and 'Kay', the website owners, radio show hosts, and/or whoever else is part of it.

Lets get some answers, shall we?

If you all made it up, if you own it, if you claim it, then you are responsible, accountable. If you didn't make it up, if you found it and claimed it as yours, you're all liars and thieves. If there is another answer, something you know that I do not, you people need to quit messing around and call your truth.

My life is my truth. It is documented and provable. And whoever wrote those posts knows this and made many references to me/it and the people around me. There are multiple interwoven layers of my identity and life encrypted into some very interesting places, and far beyond those posts. It fits better than your stories.

You cannot own a story contradictory of an evident truth. The whole truth would be nice to have. 'Reasoning together' comes to mind.

So I ask again, ...what are you people doing?

This is the last time I will communicate with you. I have nothing to do with whatever is going on in your life or you think may be going on. I don't even know you.

I have had very limited contact with Kay and Larry and have not had any contact with either of them for years. If I were to guess I'd guess they probably have nothing to do with you either.

If you believe John posted something about your life that's between you and John.
Or if you are seeing some kind of connection there for you. It may surprise you to know I have taliked to many people who think they may be John or become John. I don't believe any of them. John said he was born in 1998.
You all cannot be John from the SAME TIME LINE! ...think about it.

I have not even looked at any of these John websites for a long time. I just came here because of Paula notifying me. That's it.
I can't help you .I don't even know who you are.
I'm leaving now.....

Japrim

This is the last time I will communicate with you.

You cannot run away. You're stuck. You walked into quicksand.

I have nothing to do with whatever is going on in your life or you think may be going on. I don't even know you.

Then what are you doing in my business? How do you know those things? Why did you change THOSE PARTICULAR parts of the posts?

I have had very limited contact with Kay and Larry and have not had any contact with either of them for years.

There is no "Kay Titor".

If I were to guess I'd guess they probably have nothing to do with you either.

They chose to have something to do with me when they claimed ownership of my business.

If you believe John posted something about your life that's between you and John.

If that is how you feel, then, again, why are you getting into the middle of it?

Or if you are seeing some kind of connection there for you. It may surprise you to know I have taliked to many people who think they may be John or become John.

As have I, and they are all lost or full of it, however entertaining.

I don't believe any of them.

Of course not.

John said he was born in 1998.

Yes, I know. And I know exactly what that means. If I were to show you, you would have very little doubt. But there are consequences to doing so.

You all cannot be John from the SAME TIME LINE! ...think about it.

I understand what you are implying. But there is sound evidence indicating that the person posting is not me or another me, but rather knows about me.

Japrim

symbol-of-life.jpeg

Japrim

We should probably review a few thousand details across three thousand years or so, so that you know what you've inserted yourselves into the middle of. If a private setting is better, then maybe we can arrange that as well.

If there is something you need to speak with me about, we can do so reasonably and truthfully, demonstrating our best civility, of course. If there is something you need to tell me, this is a good opportunity to do so.

Japrim

Imagine a river valley between two mountain ridges, somewhere like Appalachia.

Along that river valley are a series of small towns tucked into the meadows, with a hydro-electric dam up stream several miles. The dam is in disrepair, the overflow flood channel is collapsed, blocked. There are growing cracks and leaks. The turbine generator is worn and nominally operational. It has to be blown apart and rebuilt anew. It could collapse any time around a large enough rainfall. Danger looms for the town folk.

The towns will have to be evacuated, relocated and/or rebuilt after the damn has been reconstructed. Someone visits the towns to make it known to everyone of the looming danger and coming construction project, to organize a means of a comfortable transition for the residents.

When the public relations people arrive and begin to explain things, trying to research and understand, to work with and help the people, they are ignored, dismissed, avoided, ridiculed, cursed at. No one will return any phone calls or answer their doors. They close their business down for lunch when they arrive, etc. ..Nothing but complete rejection.

...all while clouds thicken....

Over and over, they plead with the people to talk with them and cooperate. They broadcast it through local electronic media and newspapers, sign, fliers, etc.. But there is no response, only dismissal.

...while clouds thicken....

One group of people even seek to buy the property below and around the dam, build homes and sell real estate. And people buy it up like crazy, brand new homes, build groceries, parks and playgrounds for their children.

...while clouds thicken...

The public relations people tried to tell them not to build there, but they wouldn't return their calls and locked their offices when they tried. No one payed attention to the public messages of looming danger, or even cares about grant money for relocation efforts. They just ignored it.

One day the sky darkened, the wind began to blow, it began to rain, but not hard, and only for a little while. The water behind the damn raised, the leaks spewing water at a higher pressure than normal. Small chunks of concrete crumble away. The alarm was sounded, the siren blared.

But there was no response. The towns people ignored it, went on carrying about like any other day. The rain stopped and the water level receded. The damn wouldn't bust this time. The towns were safe, for now.

So the public relations people again went to the towns folk to plead with them to cooperate, telling them the damn almost broke, that danger still looms, perhaps more than ever.

But they are ignored, shut out and rejected.

TTI.D.Chalk1210

On my T.L. John Titor was the government PLanting falsE reAlitieS in thE Hope that onE of us wouLd indeed create the Possibility of tiME tRavEl for Them Unconditionally to steal as theiR owN except in my T.L. the name was different.