John Titor 2013 : The Awakening

kallan

.When Titor said " In 2036, the CANADIANS were considered ruthless." I came across this!
?

God save Quebec. That is what he said. Quebecers have a fierce insulated pro french mentality . And the want the independence to insist upon it. It is getting really bad according to my wife that left the province five years back.

Hate to correct you or your wife, but your incorrect. Quebec had a referendum on secession in 1995, and they did not have the votes needed. There have since been mumblings and grumblings of the hardcore but it's much less radical then ever before. Point of fact Quebec's new Premiere is a member of Parti Quebecois and she states openly there is no plan nor is there a need on another referendum to this point.

If your using that as a simple guideline to say things are wild and out of control in Quebec then unfortunately your wrong. The extreme hardcore and radical extremes occurred during the 1960's and 70's. The same could then in turn be said of the United States and your States filing for secession.

titorite

You are wrong Kallan.

Quebec has a strong anti anlgo sentiment... They banned english from their public schools for crying out loud.

IF you have no clue about the xenophobia up there then you are uninformed and incorrect.

Liberty

"
How can you possibly criticize me for any conflict that comes to you? I watch every day what you are doing as a society. While you sit by and watch your Constitution being torn away from you, you willfully eat poisoned food, buy manufactured products no one needs and turn an uncaring eye away from millions of people suffering and dying all around you. Is this the "Universal Law" you subscribe to?
Perhaps I should let you all in on a little secret. No one likes you in the future. This time period is looked at as being full of lazy, self-centered, civically ignorant sheep. Perhaps you should be less concerned about me and more concerned about that." - John Titor

Alex Jones 2010

titorite

fraking a.

The farmers hire people that pee and poop on the crops. At mutiple levels of production and distribution.

The ranchers fed their dead animals to themselves to save a dollar. Sick and infected animals are slaughtered and fed to us or themselves.

All fast food , all corperate food producers all tainted.

Farmers market. After you inspect their practices... it is the only way to go.

Liberty

Since the letter I received in 2010! I was doing some research! Titor's departure date was 24 March 01.
Palm Sunday in United States

Notice the next year 2002. Palm Sunday is on 24 March 02.

Now it doesn't happen again until 2013.

21 June 01

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone would realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short world war 3. -John Titor

21 June 2013 is a jewish holiday. Now this gets better.

March, 2013 - Jewish Calendar

Obama will be in Israel 20 March 13. Anybody reading Revelation should know the score from there! Hope im not boring you!

Just remember its theory. But I'm seeing some similarities !