John Titor 2013 : The Awakening

titorite

Your welcome, pass it on if you think you should...

And remember the Ricin that was sent to the senator and the president. That is being swept under the rug currently.... Boston looks like a full on false flag that is burning out into failure .....

Sam proly saw this last night too ..

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2013/04/19/1226624/551008-130419-suspect.jpg

551008-130419-suspect.jpg

That is the original white guy they were gonna pin the boston bombings on last night... they had him in custody yada yada... today that naritive is vanished .... it took me an hour to find that photo.

The sudi that got deported? Congress people are asking napolitiono about it ,.... she says it is not worth answering.... Well that might be what she thinks but that is not an acceptable answer.... Why was the saudi deported? She aint saying. Well incarcerate her then!!!

But no... this is not happening.

Samstwitch

That is the original white guy they were gonna pin the boston bombings on last night... they had him in custody yada yada... today that naritive is vanished .... it took me an hour to find that photo.

Yes, I saw this guy last night. There was also another guy that I posted about but then removed the info. The other guy was mistaken for Suspect No. 2 and the cops made him strip naked (thinking he had explosives strapped on his body) and had him in custody for some time.

That guy and the guy in the photo above were just cases of mistaken identity. They were detained and then released. No conspiracy there.

And remember the Ricin that was sent to the senator and the president. That is being swept under the rug currently....

Here's the latest on the ricin sent to the Senator and Pres...
Family says accused ricin mailer is mentally ill

Liberty

Tomorrow will be the 3rd anniversary of the last Titor letter!

N 39.106780
W 94.676470

Any real time traveler can visit!

Think a tornado was suppose to hit it but it didnt??? who knows!

TimeTravel_00

Did anyone else notice how quickly the entire city of Boston was placed under martial law while 9,300 cops searched door to door and raided countless homes for a 19 year old injured white boy with a pistol? I would say that the Boston Marathon Search and Seizure drill was a success in demonstrating how quickly and easily American civil liberty's can be dissolved. Special thanks to the private contractors on site at the marathon for their top rate execution of the drill, even in the face of child casualties.

Samstwitch

Did anyone else notice how quickly the entire city of Boston was placed under martial law while 9,300 cops searched door to door and raided countless homes for a 19 year old injured white boy with a pistol? I would say that the Boston Marathon Search and Seizure drill was a success in demonstrating how quickly and easily American civil liberty's can be dissolved. Special thanks to the private contractors on site at the marathon for their top rate execution of the drill, even in the face of child casualties

NO Martial Law was declared. During the Manhunt, the residents of Boston and the surrounding suburbs were under NON-MANDITORY request to stay in their homes and where ever else they were at called..."Shelter in place". It was entirely VOLUNTARY and the public complied. This request by Law Enforcement was made so the Bomber Suspects could be tracked down and apprehended without harming MORE people. It was the right thing to do and it worked. They caught he bad guys.

I was glued to the TV and Internet from the beginning when the Boston Marathon was bombed. Law Enforcement officials did a superb job tracking down and catching those brothers. Thank God, because those two terrorists would have bombed more people if they had not been caught at that time!

TimeTravel_00

Try telling that to this guy. It's all OK until YOU become the next statistic. I have been there, I have done that.
There were way to many private contractors at a foot race for this not to have black ops involvement. Look into U.S. Special Forces and get back to me when you can tell me what the 18x program is.