Podcast John Titor and Time Travel the Real Story

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
fetch.jpg

Does anyone know for certain that this actually came from John Titor himself?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I suppose you can read through the John Titor story. Then you would know where the picture originates from.

Peaceseeker

I suppose you can read through the John Titor story. Then you would know where the picture originates from.

I think that's all for me with this and ALL forums, I'm not sticking around to read anymore, because usually someone is around that luvs to argue. Waste of time in life .

I came here out of curiosity, by chance , and have said what I wanted to, and will not stay nor check back, I have no reason to . And certainly don't have time to waste on dealing with people like 'Einstein' or Robby boy.

Peace be with everyone else.

Goodbye.

Ike

I think that's all for me with this and ALL forums, I'm not sticking around to read anymore, because usually someone is around that luvs to argue. Waste of time in life .

I came here out of curiosity, by chance , and have said what I wanted to, and will not stay nor check back, I have no reason to . And certainly don't have time to waste on dealing with people like 'Einstein' or Robby boy.

Peace be with everyone else.

Goodbye.
Don't be like that...there are gonna be haters in every culture, besides, arguing releases endorphins ;)

AGJackson

I read a lot about Titor a few years ago, got really into it and wanted to believe...then I read all the debunk info on it and it really does seem like he was just a guy having some fun making things up. An intelligent guy, but not a time traveler. Don't ask me to explain as I lost interest and can't remember but it was all internet info I read so its all there.

Ike

I read a lot about Titor a few years ago, got really into it and wanted to believe...then I read all the debunk info on it and it really does seem like he was just a guy having some fun making things up. An intelligent guy, but not a time traveler. Don't ask me to explain as I lost interest and can't remember but it was all internet info I read so its all there.
So what? There are debunks on every faith and religion and government conspiracy. Only you have the choice what to believe.

AGJackson

So what? There are debunks on every faith and religion and government conspiracy. Only you have the choice what to believe.

Thats why I believe most government conspiracies, am not religious at all (obviously have my own beliefs but don't conform to any religious 'group'), and believe time travel is possible....but don't think Titor was a time traveler. As you say, only you have the choice what to believe.