John Titor damage control

Ren

T.E.R2021,
Go and tell the world that John Titor said Russia and the U.S. should tone it down over Syria.

T.E.R2021

T.E.R2021,
Go and tell the world that John Titor said Russia and the U.S. should tone it down over Syria.
Well i dont know what John's views are about that but from my point of view war did so much damage in my world line that i am rather against it myself.

kurisu

its less about the effect it will or wont have on world lines its if i say something like the U.S president gets shot in 2014 (example only not and actual event) will i but telling you that change the timings of it or the event itself

I think we can safely assume the pure fact that you gave use that example means that on or the other will change but, theres no real way to say which will occur. John told us of the Civil war in 05 and, it now 11 and, has yet to occur but, I don't believe it won't occur the signs have been there for sometime and, right now the only thing we need is someone to step up and, take lead once this is done i can imagine that johns predictions will start to occur only later.

After the civil war starts american has internal problems leaving us open and, weak. Russia and, china make there move on america killing millions due to nuclear warfare. Since Y2K didn't happen russia didn't have there nuclear reactors break down so when the M.A.D is put into play and, nuclear missles are sent to russia causing them to be destroyed and, leaving russia in a nuclear winter.

Even though Y2K which originally would have put those event into play in the end the results will be the same. but, only much more later. Personally speaking war would be better for this age...

You should know what this means. XIII

T.E.R2021

well there are certon things that would be good to reviel if it could save you the horrid events of the future but others are probably quite important

kurisu

well there are certon things that would be good to reviel if it could save you the horrid events of the future but others are probably quite important

You claim to come to the future and, live in this day and, yet you think the war would be bad? I can't understand your point of view. The today american is arrogant and, thinks only of itself. Peoples biggest concern is how there going to pay gas when others fight everyday for there life and, hope they make it through the day. I don't have a problem with them being arrogant but, if they would simply think about how others live there life and, appreciate the everyday events that are peaceful for them. I know that there are many who due but, there are so many more who don't.

PamelaM

I cant comment on any connection between the two but i would like to know more of his contact and also what tattoo was of as you are correct that we do have tattoo's symbollising the team and orgonisation we are part of.
I would like to discuss a few things in private first as I do not wish to throw out my pearls with so many fake john titor wanna bes out there. as everyword I post can have consequences. If you agree then here is my email. (ok that was enough time.)

Samstwitch

T.E.R2021...John visited here just 2 years after Time Travel was invented and it was a Military program. So you're saying, just 7 years after that, you were sent on a mission to find out what changes his presence on our Timeline caused, and you are NOT military? That's a very short period of time for such an intricate Military program to end and/or expand to a civil program. (That would never happen so quickly on our Timeline, if at all. The military is secret about everything.)

For what purpose do your people want to know what changes John caused? And why are you making yourself known to us on this Forum? IF you are telling the truth, any public interaction and declaration with us on the Internet could surely cause more changes in our Timeline. So your interaction would be more contamination.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time. I'm being analytical about your claims.

Can you tell us details about John Titor's return and what happened to him? This information should not affect our Timeline.

T.E.R2021

It is human nature to be that way and that arrogant nature is still rampant in my time but war did bring people closer togeather but war is still not a good idea in my view but war is seen differently