John Titor: N-Day March 12, 2015?

JTFriend

In rereading the posts this morning I ran across this question someone asked:
You have said you will not participate in helping anyone avoid 'death by probability'. Yet many things you have said could have caused an individual to do or not do something that will now result dying, or escaping death.It would help if you could give an example. If you are referring to the conflict and war in your future, I'm not sure I'm specific enough to help any individuals avoid anything. Suggesting there is a war coming is a bit different than saying avoid Washington DC at 3:45 AM on March 12, 2015.

I am assuming he is referring in this post to the day the nuclear war started, ie, what he calls "N-Day".

Here is an exact chart for "N-Day" based on the above information:
Free Chart - Astrodienst

It could offer insight, or perhaps not. I don't believe that that day in time necessarily "means" anything; I am not fatalistic. But it could shed light on what's up ahead.

Just at a casual glance I notice there are 4 planets in the sign Aquarius which is ruled by Saturn which rules commoners, ie what we call in our worldline the "99 %".

Saturn rules common people:
Saturn Shani Sauri Shanaischarya - Barbara Pijan Lama Jyotisha

Samstwitch

In rereading the posts this morning I ran across this question someone asked:

You have said you will not participate in helping anyone avoid 'death by probability'. Yet many things you have said could have caused an individual to do or not do something that will now result dying, or escaping death.It would help if you could give an example. If you are referring to the conflict and war in your future, I'm not sure I'm specific enough to help any individuals avoid anything. Suggesting there is a war coming is a bit different than saying avoid Washington DC at 3:45 AM on March 12, 2015.

I am assuming he is referring in this post to the day the nuclear war started, ie, what he calls "N-Day".

Here is an exact chart for "N-Day" based on the above information:
Free Chart - Astrodienst

I'm glad you brought this up! Yes, I believe on John's Timeline N-Day happened at 3:45 AM Eastern Time on March 12, 2015. I believe that was another one of JT's cryptic clues. (He left many.) Events on our Timeline have been changed so much that I don't know if it will still happen on or around that date, but it will be interesting and scary to watch and find out.

I saw the Astrological Chart that you linked to. Will you tell us what it all means?

JTFriend

Yes. And since you know the "basics" of astrology, you are free to chime in with any of your own analysis as well. :)

JTFriend

So the first thing that pops out to me about this chart is the letter M. Click on the chart above and look at it. Notice there are 2 planets, the Moon and Saturn, in Scorpio and 1, the Node, in Virgo. The symbols for these signs are "M". Who does that make me think of.......hmmmmm.... I don't know................. Mitt Romney?
Mitt-Romney_zps87adf2f7.jpg

Well let's hope not, God forbid. :eek: However, Mitt does have this same Moon placement and I think with Saturn also.

Chart of Mitt Romney:
Mitt Romney Gov Mass USA -BP Lama Jyotisha Vedic Astrology

Nope, Mitt has the Moon with Jupiter, not Saturn.

In the N-day chart the Moon is at 10 degrees Scorpio in the same nakshatra as Mitt's, Anuradha. This nakshatra is known for its desperation. Hard crafted argeements are formed and alliances built, in order to hang on for dear life:
Chandra Soma Moon in Anuradha Nakshatra - - BP Lama Jyotisha Vedic Astrology

Anuradha is owned by the planet Saturn and the Moon is with Saturn in the chart, indicating that the Anuradha themes saturate the configuration; it is a VERY desperate energy/situation:

Regulator of Post-war Alliances - Forger of Survival Relationships

• "Alliance-builder" often in a 'survival' or urgently pressured context
  • collaborative and contractual partnership
  • "Post-war alliances", "forging ahead" despite a climate of hostility, often in desperation
  • alliances forged under duress
John does say that they, the country people (Saturn), built an alliance with Russia in order to arrest power from the cities. This is but one chart factor, but already, it does not deny any part of his story.

Peregrini

Titor throws out a random date in a reply to a question challenging "his" statement that "he" would not give specifics and suddenly, it's actually a "cryptic clue". Well anyway...:confused:
It sure is good to know what the "next" doomsday date is now.:eek:
I was beginning to worry that we wouldn't have a "certain" date to panic over after 12/21/2012. I am relieved.:rolleyes:

JTFriend

Titor throws out a random date in a reply to a question challenging "his" statement that "he" would not give specifics and suddenly, it's actually a "cryptic clue". Well anyway...:confused:
It sure is good to know what the "next" doomsday date is now.:eek:
I was beginning to worry that we wouldn't have a "certain" date to panic over after 12/21/2012. I am relieved.:rolleyes:
He says he doesn't think he can give specific help other than to tell them a war is coming and then throws out a date that to me sounds like the day that probably is N Day. Why did he mention such a specific date and time if it isn't the day it started? He does say the nuclear war was in 2015 so I'm going with it. You don't believe in astrology anyway so my reading should not bother you.

Samstwitch

Titor throws out a random date in a reply to a question challenging "his" statement that "he" would not give specifics and suddenly, it's actually a "cryptic clue". Well anyway...

Yeah, it was a cryptic clue that he gave about when N-Day happened on his Timeline. John gave the clues for those who would believe him and be wise enough to figure it out.

John gave many other cryptic clues as well, and in the book his mother published, she wrote her own thoughts and comments in italics after some of them.

Something unmistakable about John...his personality was different from anyone on this Timeline. Many people who studied his posts have mentioned this.

Peregrini

OMG!!!
This guy posted for what???... about 6 months???... and all of you Titor worshipers have given him God-like qualities, and have been able to discern what kind of personality he has!!!
Something unmistakable about John...his personality was different from anyone on this Timeline. Many people who studied his posts have mentioned this.

So, you know "everyone's" in this time line's, personality, and compared it to "John's" and his is different. I would say you have missed your calling. You would, with out doubt, be the greatest psychoanalyst of all time.

JTFriend

OMG!!!
This guy posted for what???... about 6 months???... and all of you Titor worshipers have given him God-like qualities, and have been able to discern what kind of personality he has!!!

So, you know "everyone's" in this time line's, personality, and compared it to "John's" and his is different. I would say you have missed your calling. You would, with out doubt, be the greatest psychoanalyst of all time.

I agree John's tone is different. I am reading his personal chart and have made a few connections already. Yes, he is different because no one his age who was born with the outer planets where they were in the late 90s has come of age. They are all just barely teens now so we haven't heard of them much, not even through the media. Every generation has something that they bring forth and it is shown in the placements of the outer planets. I believe John is from a different worldline because he expresses the outer planet (Uranus, Neptune and Pluto) themes in his chart throughout his posts that haven't gone mainstream in our world because the kids are too young. But certainly we will know what these kids are all about in 10 years, if not sooner. I personally can't wait till these younger Uranus and Neptune and Capricorn kids start up with all their self righteous, fearful bullsh1t. And Pluto in Scorpio, whoa.... we should really see some strong yet really fearful, desperate kids emerge especially from the late 90s when John was born.

I only call myself JT Friend because the story is near to my heart. I don't think I would get along with him that well.

In any case we are headed to a different world and it could be because kids like John were born. No, I do not remotely think he is a God.

Peregrini

Here is a sample subject for you of someone in the time frame of the 90's. Tell me what you know about this person and I can tell you how right or wrong you are. If you're up to it. If you need the city and state I can provide it to you in a PM. It certainly isn't me, but someone I know well.
Birthday 10/25/1995