John Titor: N-Day March 12, 2015?

Samstwitch

I agree John's tone is different. I am reading his personal chart and have made a few connections already. Yes, he is different because no one his age who was born with the outer planets where they were in the late 90s has come of age. They are all just barely teens now so we haven't heard of them much, not even through the media. Every generation has something that they bring forth and it is shown in the placements of the outer planets. I believe John is from a different worldline because he expresses the outer planet (Uranus, Neptune and Pluto) themes in his chart throughout his posts that haven't gone mainstream in our world because the kids are too young. But certainly we will know what these kids are all about in 10 years, if not sooner. Then John's story isn't gonna seem so fraudulent. I personally can't wait till these younger Uranus and Neptune and Capricorn kids start up with all their self righteous, fearful bullsh1t. And Pluto in Scorpio, whoa.... we should really see some strong yet really fearful, desperate kids emerge especially from the late 90s when John was born.

I only call myself JT Friend because the story is near to my heart. I don't think I would get along with him that well.

In any case we are headed to a different world and it could be because kids like John were born.

Thanks for that word "tone" as it is just what I was looking for, but couldn't think of a propper word to describe what I was trying to convey about John's personality.

When John visited our Timeline he was about 38 if I remember correctly. He lived through a World Nuclear World, watched millions die, killed to survive, and all sorts of other unimaginable things. He and the people in his Timeline lived entirely different from us. They were also all very religious.

Those life-changing experiences are what made him stand out and so different from people on our Timeline in 2001. In another 24 years, I'm sure people will behave very differently than they do today, because of what is coming. It's not going to be pretty.

For those who think it's all BS, whether John Titor's forecasts happen or not, we are living in the End Times, the Last Days, and Bible Prophecy is going to happen, so there will be a SHTF scenario and people will suffer and change over it.

JTFriend

Here is a sample subject for you of someone in the time frame of the 90's. Tell me what you know about this person and I can tell you how right or wrong you are. If you're up to it. If you need the city and state I can provide it to you in a PM. It certainly isn't me, but someone I know well.
Birthday 10/25/1995
Nope, I have other projects to work on. Sorry.

You can look up the chart yourself on Astrodienst, set it to Vedic/Hindu ayanasma then read it on Barbara Pijan Lama. If you aren't familiar with the "basics" of astrology, you can easily teach yourself. It might be over your head at first, but you can learn quickly I bet. Hint: start with the Moon nakshatra. Good luck! :)

JTFriend

In the chart there are 4 planets in signs owned by Jupiter: Pluto, Mars, Venus and Uranus. Jupiter is also the ruler of the Ascendant or lagnesh. It is placed in the 8th house of disaster right in the middle part of Cancer in a nakshatra that is called Ashlesha. Ashlesha is a cruel, dangerous naskhatra symbolized by the binding hold of a snake. It is a nakshatra known for it is ingratitude and tendency to "put the squeeze" on others after a period of having built up trust. Bent on manipulation, the Ashleshian will stop at nothing to bind their victim and even kill them due to having an affinity for murder.

This Jupiter "owns" the Sun in Aquarius and due to being it's nakshatra lord and I believe then the picture is coming in to focus of a large (Jupiter) "motherly" (Cancer) country that through coercian (Ashleshia) launched a successful nuclear attack (8th house rules disaster) against America. Obviously, that country would be RUSSIA due to the Sun being in Aquarius; Aquarius rules communism/collectivity. John talk constantly in his posts about the community, community, community. They, the country people (Aquarius/Saturn), ever "community minded", apparently got what they wanted. This chart suggest a possibilty that the people on John's worldline are a bunch of ingrates.

ASHELSHA
Azlesa Ashlesha Aslesa Naga Bhujamgabha Nakshatra - Barbara Pijan Lama Jyotisha
Galactic Center with Joni Patry

Peregrini

Here is a sample subject for you of someone in the time frame of the 90's. Tell me what you know about this person and I can tell you how right or wrong you are. If you're up to it. If you need the city and state I can provide it to you in a PM. It certainly isn't me, but someone I know well.
Birthday 10/25/1995

You can look up the chart yourself on Astrodienst, set it to Vedic/Hindu ayanasma then read it on Barbara Pijan Lama. If you aren't familiar with the "basics" of astrology, you can easily teach yourself. It might be over your head at first, but you can learn quickly I bet. Hint: start with the Moon nakshatra. Good luck! :)

No thanks, I'm good. I was offering you a chance to display your prowess with, whatever that is you do. It would have been a chance to show, or not show, if there is any validity to the attributes you envision for Titor. As it were, my offer included more information than you have on Titor. You are baseing your "reading" on someone under a false name, using, for all anyone can possibly know, a fictitious birthday yet, you claim that it is an accurate portrayal of "who" Titor is. Sorry, that's way too far fetched for me. But, you have fun with it.

JTFriend

Birthday 10/25/1995

No thanks, I'm good. I was offering you a chance to display your prowess with, whatever that is you do. It would have been a chance to show, or not show, if there is any validity to the attributes you envision for Titor. As it were, my offer included more information than you have on Titor. You are baseing your "reading" on someone under a false name, using, for all anyone can possibly know, a fictitious birthday yet, you claim that it is an accurate portrayal of "who" Titor is. Sorry, that's way too far fetched for me. But, you have fun with it.

Perhaps you can't really follow my line of reasoning. It is explained point by point from the first post. If you think it is far fetched, don't read it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I was about to post a new thread about this, until I noticed we already had a discussion dedicated to the subject, thanks to JTFriend.

I noticed there isn't much stuff about March 12, 2015 on the Internet, am I the only one who feels that way? I didn't even know that it came from John Titor until I found this thread.

Although it probably is nothing, I have to say that it feels like a very cryptic clue, int...

Crotalus adamanteus

sounds like there could be something to the march 12th thing, but the astrology thing has no credibility UNLESS you can give us examplesofcertian stuff. im interested butnot to the point to read up on it.

Samstwitch

I noticed there isn't much stuff about March 12, 2015 on the Internet, am I the only one who feels that way? I didn't even know that it came from John Titor until I found this thread.

Although it probably is nothing, I have to say that it feels like a very cryptic clue, int...

Yes, it is a date that I am fully aware of (and recently reread)..."avoid Washington DC at 3:45 AM on March 12, 2015"

I know John changed events on our world line, so I have no idea if that date will be important for us too...but I've always felt like that was the date and time of N-Day on John's world line, and he told us when it happened in a Cryptic Clue.

BTW, I'm prepping for a SHTF scenario on that day. If nothing happens, I'll be very happy. On the other hand, if N-Day happens for us, then I will have done my best to prepare for it.

Ren

"Washington DC at 3:45 AM on March 12, 2015"

When Titor doesn't mention 2 dates -- just 1 date, I get worried. I think it means he intends to do nothing about it.

If you'll remember the other time Titor mentions 2015..