John Titor, Not Gone.

JMS_Legacy

While the future John Titor may no longer be present in our worldline, he is still here nonetheless.
Although his name is most likely not John Titor, he would have used an alias to protect his present identity for obvious reasons.
He would be a teenager living in Florida, somewheres close to Jacksonville. (He stated that he remembers hearing the bombs hit Jacksonville.)

For those of you whom have found flaws in John Titor's predictions you must remember this:
By him coming back and forewarning all of us what is to come he has inevitably altered the timeline. Instead of doing whatever it is we were suppose to be doing we were indulged in conversation with him at the time, If not for Titor's travel you would not be reading this post right now, which skews the timeline. This may not have a greater affect of the outcome, but it has still changed things.

Perhaps this resulted in TT2063 coming back to observe the changes Titor created by informing us of what is to come, which is only logical because they are from the same worldline.

I am very interested to hear what some of you have to say about this.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
While the future John Titor may no longer be present in our worldline, he is still here nonetheless.
Although his name is most likely not John Titor, he would have used an alias to protect his present identity for obvious reasons.
He would be a teenager living in Florida, somewheres close to Jacksonville. (He stated that he remembers hearing the bombs hit Jacksonville.)

For those of you whom have found flaws in John Titor's predictions you must remember this:
By him coming back and forewarning all of us what is to come he has inevitably altered the timeline. Instead of doing whatever it is we were suppose to be doing we were indulged in conversation with him at the time, If not for Titor's travel you would not be reading this post right now, which skews the timeline. This may not have a greater affect of the outcome, but it has still changed things.

Perhaps this resulted in TT2063 coming back to observe the changes Titor created by informing us of what is to come, which is only logical because they are from the same worldline.

I am very interested to hear what some of you have to say about this.

In this timeline I do believe Titor's family has moved to safer ground according to Haber. But so far no facts have been found to support the story. But real facts do exist to show the story is not real. And I find it amusingly interesting that almost all the Titor believers do tend to have their own versions of Doom and Gloom for the future. So if you feel the future is bleak and full of Doom and Gloom, then you most likely will fall into the believer category. Seems to go hand in hand. Oh and also none of the believers will even consider any facts that prove the story is not real.

JMS_Legacy

That is a well-thought take on the subject, Einstein.
I, myself, have considered that the story is not real. However, also find his predictions to be more than mere coincidence.
Personally I see a future full of hope for mankind. From what i've read we DO change our ways, but it will be a forceful change.

You said "According to Haber". Could you enlighten me? I am unfamiliar with Haber.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That is a well-thought take on the subject, Einstein.
I, myself, have considered that the story is not real. However, also find his predictions to be more than mere coincidence.
Personally I see a future full of hope for mankind. From what i've read we DO change our ways, but it will be a forceful change.

You said "According to Haber". Could you enlighten me? I am unfamiliar with Haber.

I seem to recall reading somewhere that Larry Haber is the attorney representing the Titor family. But truth be told Larry Haber is an entertainment attorney representing individuals in the entertainment industry. I do believe it was something he said about the family moving to a northern state. Possibly Kentucky, but I'm not sure on that. But none of the predictions came true. Although there are believers that do mislead you into believing otherwise. Fact is some of the believers will make stuff up to get newcomers to the story to believe. But if you read the story for yourself, you'll realize Titor did not have the ability to forecast our future. He had the ability to navigate his time machine back to his future. Nowhere in the story did he say he could travel into our future. Apparently he would need coordinates to do so. So anyone that says Titor predicted it is making stuff up. Titor told a story about his timeline, and he admitted because of the divergance factor, our future was unknown. If you're ever interested in facts that show the story is a mere fabrication, just ask.

Samstwitch

and for the topic of the thread. The titor (or titors) that did the posting left. They are gone back to where-evers-ville. The boy john , who ever he is, remains here in this time line but that john is not the same john from the other worldlines.

This is not hard to follow right yall?

Well we don't know that John made it back to his Timeline, especially after seeing that video posted by John I and John II in November 2009. That video sounded like they were having trouble getting back home.

Titorite, please check your Private Messages.

Himalayan Hermit

Are you referring to the 2063 traveler also called Single Seven who was also interviewed by Art Bell on Coast 2 Coast AM?

sevensixtwo

If you're ever interested in facts that show the story is a mere fabrication, just ask.

I am interested in facts. What facts are these? Your argument about the laser in the corvette is wrong. The C204 (supposedly) warps space around the car. This would leave a region of flat space in and around the car giving way to curved space further out. This effect is well-documented in case of the Alcubierre drive. There are two graphics in this article which show why the laser and the objects in the foreground would not be distorted.

What If NASA Could Figure Out the Math of a Workable Warp Drive? - Rebecca J. Rosen - The Atlantic

Also, as a matter of practicality, scientists have recently developed esoteric field effects which can bend the path of a laser. This is brand new and the idea was not around at the time of Titor's activity. I am not sure of the details, but this synthetic magnetism may be a hybrid unified field effect also present in Titor's C204.

Taming Mavericks: Stanford Researchers Use Synthetic Magnetism to Control Light | School of Engineering

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I created 2 new threads out of comments that were either turning this thread off topic, or that were simply off-topicL

Debate - John Titor's Laser Beam, real or not? | Paranormalis
Debate - Einstein's Debate about John Titor | Paranormalis

There are plenty of debate threads out there and you can even start as many new ones as you want. Don't turn the regular threads into debates. If you need to debate something, start a new thread with a quote and link to the post from which you want the debate to originate. You can even post a link to your new debate thread in the original discussion it came from.

Thanks.

Samstwitch

This is the video I was referring to. This is the last that we heard from John Titor, who revealed there were TWO Johns. This message indicates both John's were having trouble returning home. For all we know, he/they may never have made it back.

John's Mother, Kay, had her attorney, Larry Haber, post the video on Youtube with this caption:

Nov 19, 2009
Kay Titor requested this letter from John Titor be posted in November of 2009. The website is located at 177 Tempus Edax Rerum - Good Luck, John. The John Titor Foundation - Good luck John.

Here is a TRANSCRIPTION of the message in the video:

Greetings. I am the man you know as John Titor.
Correction, I am one of the men you know as John.
In 1999, I was the second to arrive on the same worldline
as the other man you know as John.

It was I who wrote the posts in November and January.
When I return to 2001, I will write for the final time in March.
My mother will release this message to you in November of 2009.
The other John wrote the posts in December and February.
He, too, will write his final posts in March of 2001.

As I write this now, the date is March 22, 2009 and the divergence is 1.941.
This is not the first time I have been in your future.
I was here before writing the first posts in 2001.
I tried to warn you. I tried to wake you.

As time passes, I fear you will witness the transition from your apathy
and dependence, to your children's fall into bondage.
I feel sorry for you.

You will not know the peace and freedom I will have when I return home.
In spite of my efforts, the war that gave that gift to me may come to you much later.
To prove to you who I am, a friend will corroborate the significance of the musical group, the B-52s.

I am sorry about the strife and difficulty you have had these past years.
It was required.

As I said, after 1975, when I arrived in 1999, there was already another John there.
The two of us devised a plan to return to separate worldlines.
The plan required that each of us travel to different time periods between 1998 and 2009, and take measurements with our displacement machine.

We had to find a way to communicate these measurements in a way that would last, and could be easily found later.
Our first attempt was with the FAX to Art Bell.
I traveled to 1998 first, and left the first FAX with Art.
The other John traveled there later and was able to find my FAX.
He then left the second FAX.

As the plan is now progressing, we were able to use the Internet.
The posts we made, and will make, are a foundation we will need to get home.
In each month we will post the measurements we had made in various time periods on different worldlines.

Every time someone posts about John Titor after 2001,
they will become more permanent and easier for me, or another John to find.

If the other John, or even another John ever arrives in your future
trying to get home, he will now see the numbers he needs in the posts.
If he were to hear this message, he will know what to do.
The final measurements are on the website my mother's attorney has overseen.

This is the reason we made the posts. With your help, they will last.
They are a sign post to other Johns who are lost, and need our work to return home.
For this, I must thank all of you.

One Seven Seven Tempus Edax Rerum
Time will devour all things.

If either John got stuck on our Timeline, I believe he would never post as himself again on the Internet, or reveal his identity, because it would put him in grave danger. There are too many crazy violent people out there trying to find him...to do him and his family bodily harm.

Where ever John is, I wish him well. I wish I could have met him.

Anonynez

I love when the Titor haters say they have facts....then provide no "facts". This is usually followed by a Titor believer with links to their arguments. The non believers always have the same argument..."the predictions didn't come true". Yes, SEVERAL of them did. I've said it before and ill say it again. No one is that awesome at guessing. It's like religion. There are those who believe based on their interpretations, and there are those that don't believe based on their interpretations. Both are entitled to their beliefs. Neither can prove definitively that its real or fake. Thus, 11 years later we're still debating it. I love it! I am personally a believer. I have delved as far into the world of proving it false as I have proving it legitimate, plausible, or real. Somebody knew what they were talking about and they did it blatantly. There is a cryptic purpose to it all and that makes it all the more intriguing.

Sam!! Good call on the YouTube Message. My take on that has always been that its obviously only there for someone that understands it. It's not for us to get it. Like breadcrumbs and clues. That's video message has always fascinated me.