John Titor, Not Gone.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I love when the Titor haters say they have facts....then provide no "facts". This is usually followed by a Titor believer with links to their arguments. The non believers always have the same argument..."the predictions didn't come true". Yes, SEVERAL of them did. I've said it before and ill say it again. No one is that awesome at guessing. It's like religion. There are those who believe based on their interpretations, and there are those that don't believe based on their interpretations. Both are entitled to their beliefs. Neither can prove definitively that its real or fake. Thus, 11 years later we're still debating it. I love it! I am personally a believer. I have delved as far into the world of proving it false as I have proving it legitimate, plausible, or real. Somebody knew what they were talking about and they did it blatantly. There is a cryptic purpose to it all and that makes it all the more intriguing.

Sam!! Good call on the YouTube Message. My take on that has always been that its obviously only there for someone that understands it. It's not for us to get it. Like breadcrumbs and clues. That's video message has always fascinated me.

We have a debate thread on John Titor's predictions if you would like to join in.

Debate - John Titor Alleged Predictions and Are They Real or Not | Paranormalis

HDRKID

I have been to jax. Sad to say, It will be a target of russia.

COMЯADE TITOЯ
Told us of a coming war. He said that russia won our war.

I hope that is not so. There are no winners.

Ren

HDR Kid. There is a rumor going around that John Titor bought an HDR device from you. I believe it started because you and I have been exchanging comments on this forum and I said that your device is plausible. I hope that if anyone asks you about me that you'll tell them that I am not John Titor, just a guy who pretended to be him in the past for laughs.

TimeTravel_00

I have been to jax. Sad to say, It will be a target of russia.

COMЯADE TITOЯ
Told us of a coming war. He said that russia won our war.

I hope that is not so. There are no winners.

JAX is Jacksonville, FL the largest US city based on square mileage. There is a large US naval presence there, as well as a joint armed forces MEPS processing facility where I was processed through myself. They were even nice enough to put me up at the Ramada Inn with its own little private comedy club where we got to see Aries Spears performing in person and were served cocktails. You mentioned COMЯADE TITOЯ HDRKid, but I had always suspected that this photo was of another soldier. Could you please enlighten me to your assurances of "John"s involvement with the Russians?
he-gets-around-20556-1271650309-74.jpg