Debate John Titor: Real Time Traveler or a Hoaxer?

fanavans

Re: John Titor Update: Exclusive Report!

Again, clearly Titor's \"prediction\" was remarkable in a time period (2000/2001) where everyone swallowed the propaganda tactics of Iraq posing a nuclear threat to the world.
To predict a war is one thing, however, to \"predict\" another war in Iraq under false pretences where everyone would be whipped up into accepting it exactly as it happened, is another thing.

Funny, NOONE I know swallowed the propaganda tactics, and EVERYONE predicted the outcome... I and Everyone I know must be time travellers? But I understand the propaganda was and is more effective in the US.

gl100

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
LOL!!! Well put Harte!!

Hey G100 can you lend me that razor when your are done?[/b]

No problem Star, be glad to. I hope you don't mind that I shaved my cat with it before I put it in its box. If the blade's dull, just stick it under a pyramid for a while. I hear that works wonders.

Hey Harte, I don't know if we've lent any gravitas to this fantasy or not but veritas is sure as hell hard to come by.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"fanavans\")</div>

Funny, NOONE I know swallowed the propaganda tactics, and EVERYONE predicted the outcome... I and Everyone I know must be time travellers? But I understand the propaganda was and is more effective in the US.[/b]

Everyone you knew predicted an iraq war based around a lie over WMD?
That's pretty amazing..

So, what's our next course of action..?

fanavans

That's pretty amazing..

So, what's our next course of action..?

oh I don't know... I guess the world will descend into a darker and darker time in which members of the ruling classes will be unable to distinguish the real from the unreal, and a small cabal will play the world by pulling its strings... Oh wait, we are already there....

As for the prediction, of course, not EVERYONE, but it was often discussed, even after the 1st Iraq invasion. You know, "they will eventually have to get rid of this guy, what will be there pre-text?" "Nukes, probably..."

RWPTRBL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"fanavans\")</div>

Funny, NOONE I know swallowed the propaganda tactics, and EVERYONE predicted the outcome... I and Everyone I know must be time travellers? But I understand the propaganda was and is more effective in the US.[/b]

More effective maybe, but keep in mind that just less then 50% of us knew then and know now how full of shit Bush and his evil empire are.

Roth Joint

John Titor: ......."Western stability, which collapses in 2005."

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/06/18/eu.summit/

EU 'crisis' after summit failure
Budget talks collapse
Saturday, June 18, 2005 Posted: 5:38 AM EDT (0938 GMT)

BRUSSELS, Belgium (CNN) -- The two-day European Union summit has ended in failure, with its president stating, "Europe is not in a state of crisis -- it's in a state of profound crisis."

Luxembourg Prime Minister Jean-Claude Juncker, who holds the rotating EU presidency and tried to broker a budget compromise, said on Friday, "I have to say my enthusiasm for Europe has suffered a severe setback today."

British officials rejected a budget plan for the years 2007-2013 because they said it did not contain sufficient guarantees that the EU's system of agricultural subsidies would be overhauled, in return for Britain agreeing to freeze a rebate it receives in compensation for its outsized net contribution to the EU.

The budget requires approval of all 25 EU member states, so it cannot go into force with Britain's approval.

"We simply weren't able to bring people together sufficiently to get an agreement," said Jose Manual Barroso, the president of the European Commission, the EU's executive arm.

"We are saddened. We are concerned. But I'm sure it's not the first time we've found ourselves in difficulty. I'm sure we'll come up with some solution."
Read more at: http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/06/18/eu.summit/

<span style='color:#000000'>
John Titor: \"Wavering western support for Israel is what gives
Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack.\"

</span>http://www.menewsline.com/stories/2005/may/05_18_4.html

<span style='color:#202020'>Egypt maintains plans for attack on Israel

JERUSALEM [MENL] -- Egypt has been the only Arab state that has
maintained plans to attack Israel, a senior Israeli Parliamentarian says.

Yuval Steinitz, chairman of the Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee, said Egypt has been developing its military in an effort to ensure capability to attack Israel. Steinitz said Egypt's operational plans and exercises have focused on striking Israel.

\"Egypt is the only country in the region that is preparing for the possibility of a military confrontation with Israel,\" Steinitz said.

Steinitz, whose committee obtains weekly briefings by Israel's
military intelligence, said Egypt has developed or procured missiles that could strike Israeli military and civilian targets. He said the Egyptian targets include Israeli air force bases.
</span>

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Passive_Extremist\")</div>
That's pretty amazing..

So, what's our next course of action..?[/b]
PE,

As for me, my next course of action is to leave this thread so you starry-eyed Titoristas can sit around the campfire singing kumbaya to each other and fantasizing about an evening with John (oh, gasp!) without further interference.

As for you, I don't know what your next course of action will be, but I know that it should include a few deep breaths, a refresher course on the english language, concentrating on phraseology and the associated meanings, and perhaps a 12 step program.

Harte

gl100

As for me, my next course of action is to leave this thread so you starry-eyed Titoristas can sit around the campfire singing kumbaya to each other and fantasizing about an evening with John (oh, gasp!) without further interference.
Harte,

I'm with you on this one brother. If you'll pack up the gravitas, I'll fold up the veritas and we can be on our way. I think PE said it best when he said:

I'm thinking this argument is pointless, explaining this to people who have their own version of the \"truth\", is like arguing with people who refuse to admit 1+1=2.

LetThereBeLight!

Well, as long as everyone treats Titor as a normal person in this World, I guess!

Ya, well, with this stuff going on, it does not help!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4107236.stm

>>>>A computer hacker may have broken into more than 40 million credit card accounts, US customers are warned.<<<<

Did they or did they not break in?

How come they don't know anything except the word 'may'?

What is it?
We're not going to tell ya, or something like that with these companies that are 'hacked'!
Personally, I agree, that those companies do not know anything either then!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Harte\")</div>
PE,
?
?
As for you, I don't know what your next course of action will be, but I know that it should include a few deep breaths, a refresher course on the english language, concentrating on phraseology and the associated meanings, and perhaps a 12 step program.
?
Harte[/b]

Atleast you're still able to cope with your insecurity through cynicism..