Debate John Titor: Real Time Traveler or a Hoaxer?

LetThereBeLight!

Re: John Titor Update: Exclusive Report!

Part of the Iraq mess, is the fact that Saddam tried to harm Bush Sr. And that was after Titor was here! And harming a previous American President is not something likely someone like Saddam is going to get by with, especially with Bush Sr.'s son in the Oval Office!

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"gl100\")</div>
Saddam, WMD and possible war were well know and discussed topics long before Titor posted. My guess is he probably read about it on internet groups. Doing a quick, pre-2000 topic search I found user groups discussing this very thing. Look more like activists than time travelers and prophets to me.[/b]

GL,

Such as we do not belong in this bogus thread. Our presence here lends gravitas to this whimsical Titor dreamland.

Harte

gl100

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Harte\")</div>
GL,

Such as we do not belong in this bogus thread. ?Our presence here lends gravitas to this whimsical Titor dreamland.

Harte[/b]

Harte,

LMAO! You?re right! Think I?ll take the wife out for a nice steak dinner as soon as I get cleaned up. Now where the hell did I put my Occam?s razor. ?

LetThereBeLight!

Coal liquefaction can aid the oil demand, but it looks as if China is actually doing it, while others think about it, or invest in it!

http://www.netl.doe.gov/cctc/resources/lib...sc/bibm_cl.html

http://www.utilipoint.com/issuealert/artic...cle.asp?id=2314

I sure there may be other things coming up with this World the way that it is though, so there is no absolute about Titor, at least to me, until no one can harness a "singularity" and create "time travel", but if you want the latest in the News today then:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4097258.stm

the latest twist of this quantum theory permitting "time travel"!

It all seems to be distortion!
Oh, that was the guitar through the amp!
;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"gl100\")</div>
Saddam, WMD and possible war were well know and discussed topics long before Titor posted. My guess is he probably read about it on internet groups. Doing a quick, pre-2000 topic search I found user groups discussing this very thing. Look more like activists than time travelers and prophets to me. Here are a few samples:
][/b]

The key word being "possible" war here, JT made a definite statement about it, so looks like JT didn't cover all the bases and was indeed offering a prediction.

BTW where's the proof of military buildup and talks of war and taking out saddam in 98 that's in those articles?

GL,
?
Such as we do not belong in this bogus thread. ?Our presence here lends gravitas to this whimsical Titor dreamland.
?
Harte[/b]

If you can debunk one thing dream guy said, let's hear it..

Roth Joint

<span style='color:black'><span style='font-family:Times New Roman'><span style='font-family:Verdana'>Harte[/b]
Again: To predict a war is one thing, however, to "predict" another war in Iraq under false pretences where everyone would be whipped up into accepting it exactly as it happened, is another thing. What's even more interesting is that John Titor "predicted" that it would happen before 2005, the start of a civil war in the United States.

StarLord

GL,

Such as we do not belong in this bogus thread. Our presence here lends gravitas to this whimsical Titor dreamland.

Harte[/b]

LOL!!! Well put Harte!!

Hey G100 can you lend me that razor when your are done?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Roth Joint\")</div>
I think it does. Otherwise it would make no sense to call it just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war.
?
Now here it's where it gets more interesting. Titor was talking about the propaganda regarding Iraq supposedly being in possession of nuclear weapons. Whether Iraq was indeed having nuclear weapons or not is irrelevant. It was this propaganda that was clearly BS to whip everyone up into accepting the already planned \"next war\" against Iraq. If nuclear weapons would have been found it would be just be an extra bonus. Again, clearly Titor's \"prediction\" was remarkable in a time period (2000/2001) where everyone swallowed the propaganda tactics of Iraq posing a nuclear threat to the world. Titor knew it was nothing more then propaganda and rethoric. He knew the hidden cards underneath the table. To predict a war is one thing, however, to \"predict\" another war in Iraq under false pretences where everyone would be whipped up into accepting it exactly as it happened, is another thing. ?
?
What you have missed is this: To predict a war is one thing, however, to \"predict\" another war in Iraq under false pretences where everyone would be whipped up into accepting it exactly as it happened, is another thing. Whether Saddam would have been found to have WMD's or not is irrelevant. ?
?
Again: To predict a war is one thing, however, to \"predict\" another war in Iraq under false pretences where everyone would be whipped up into accepting it exactly as it happened, is another thing. What's even more interesting is that John Titor \"predicted\" that it would happen before 2005, the start of a civil war in the United States.[/b]

I'm thinking this argument is pointless, explaining this to people who have their own version of the "truth", is like arguing with people who refuse to admit 1+1=2.

StarLord

Yup, very much like trying to convince a scientist of something he knows better than to just swallow. No matter how hard you hope, a cracked bell will still sound like a cracked bell.