John Titor Research Updates!

virtualgirl

Re: John Titor Research Updates!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Mudpuppy\")</div>
Well, now that you guys are out of the closet....I might as well come forward too. I've been having them since last summer. But I always passed it off as reading too much on JT and it seeping out in my subconscious....that seems very logical. But they aren't like the usual symbology type dreams. He's usually very clear and giving very clear instructions. I had another one just last night.[/b]

Mudpuppy,

I've been having a few of them too. Doesn't make sense does it since we were not there for the experiment. But then, it could be our involvement now that is causing this. One thing is for sure. Something strange is happening.

Pam,

What is your take on this? Maybe you have some idea.

StarLord

Pauli, et al,

It has been my limited experience that when it comes to the dream state, what we are aware of and what we are not aware of makes a very big difference. (Was that deep or what?) We can also, once something has 'unsettled' our preconceived foundations see things in an everyday experience that may not be really there as well as 'see' things in our dream state and mistake it for something different than what it may have really meant.

There are a lot of IF's in this particular 'experiment' what are the chances that everyone that participated had access to the 'internet' on some 'other time line'? According to some on the board, many folks on other timelines were lucky to have a bowl with their soup as times were so very hard.....

Harte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harte
But he absolutely did not invent anything that can be considered "advanced" or that operates on some other kind of energy or something, like you read about all the time on the internet. There are no Tesla inventions that were "confiscated" by the Gov't., for example, and no super weapons or magical devices or unexplained energies or anything were ever developed by Tesla.
Harte

Harte,
On what authority can you say the above and what proof do you have of what you say?
[/b]

Mudpuppy,

Didn't know I needed some kind of authorization. Of course there is no proof for any negative. But, having looked into the claims, I find none are credible. Tesla was a broken man when he died. The government, at least back then, would never have buried any of the new technologies coming out. The electrical technologies being developed by Tesla, Edison, Bell et.al. were revolutionizing the country. What we think of today as the big power industries didn't exist back then. Consequently, there was no powerful group with some interest in keeping new technology from the marketplace. If Tesla had come up with some kind of technology that someone could make a buck off of, the buck was made. Problem was Tesla was unable to preserve large enough pieces of the action for himself.

The vast majority of Tesla's contributions in the field involved more and more efficient ways to transform electrical energy into mechanical energy (and vice versa), i.e. motors and generators. Tesla's life was devoted to electrical theory and application. This line of thinking cannot lead to the types of "energy weapons" so outrageously claimed by the Internuts. Tesla was an ordinary man with a keen insight into electricity. He had no talent in business dealings and that, not some super weapon the "government wanted to keep secret", was his ultimate downfall. Along with a fair amount of bad luck.

Harte

virtualgirl

Hart,

I've heard the same thing as Mudpuppy. Along time ago...way before I was ever on the forum. They said that after he died, the government went in and took all his research papers. Why would they do that if there was nothing to hide. You would think all that would go to his family.

VG

PamelaM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
Pam,

What kind of \"dreams\" have you been having? These could be procogs.

VG :)[/b]

I prefer to keep them to myself right now. I am not as open as I use to be.

Why hire an attorney to help you sell mugs and t-shirts if you are even too afraid to answer someone's email who your son clearly trusted?

Well, you don't know for sure if it was or was not the email person's site, do you? Did you ever do a search to see who registered the site?

:)[/b]

1. I am wondering this myself.

2. No I do not know.

3. I never did a search on the site. The site no longer exists.

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
Harte,
I've heard the same thing as Mudpuppy. Along time ago...way before I was ever on the forum. They said that after he died, the government went in and took all his research papers. Why would they do that if there was nothing to hide. You would think all that would go to his family.
VG[/b]

VG,
There are many out there willing to mislead the unwary for a myriad of different reasons. Here's a good link to a reasonably short Tesla Bio. Let me know what you think. Please keep your mind open to the possibility that Tesla's inventions were limited to the mundane though.

http://www.answers.com/topic/nikola-tesla

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"mudpuppy\")</div>
I think alot of Tesla technology isn't known to the public. After they burned down his laboratory and confiscated all his papers, I'm sure the govt have done alot of things with that technology that we aren't even aware of. But you're right. It's a good place to start looking in and around to get some more pieces of the puzzle.[/b]

Who is this "they" that supposedly burned down Tesla's lab? Are you referring to the fire that destroyed his lab in 1895, 48 years before his death? If so, what prevented him from repeating this apparently groundbreaking work? Are you under the impression that Tesla was too weak or timid to try to get his work marketed? What was it about his lab burning down that caused his work to be hushed up? And do you have even a small hint of information about anyone "confiscat(ing) his papers"?

There was no group powerful enough during Tesla's lifetime to supress any work Tesla did. He even won out over Thomas Edison for God's sake. Ever heard of ConEd?

Harte

virtualgirl

Anyway, JT said that his grandfather was a key person on the 5100 project which is Project Mercury. There were only like 12 engineers to work on the project. Can you guys help find all the engineers? If we have all of them, we can narrow from there. Bob Dubke was one, David Bradley (he invented ctrl alt delete), there was a woman (won't be her), I think a man named Dean (he's black and JT said he was a white male, and I think a man named wong (again, not a white male). There was also estridge. He was the head of the project and died in a plane crash in I believe it was 1984 in Dallas. It's not him. He has 3 daughters and no sons. In the book Johns mother says the engineer was her husbands father. How many does that leave. That leaves 6 people to find. I have a list but I'm not sure which ones worked on the 5100. Maybe someone could email Dubke and tell him they are working on a school project about the 5100 and needed the names of the engineers so they could put a little bio on their paper for each person. That might get us the whole list. Just think if our site was the one to put all the pieces together! If he is real, we don't post the name of the family to protect them. If he is a fake. We post it loud and clear. By the way, I'm teaching you guys a little bit about researching right now. LOL

LetThereBeLight!

Okay, I been as nice as I can be, but that is unethical, and may be even against the law. Instead of calling it a civil dispute as some people tend to do, the actual Civil War started in the '60's with the protest against Vietnam. It was referred to both major political parties and told in no uncertain terms that between the Republicans and Democrats there are ways to do thing in this Country that support the U.S. Constitution. The rest is anarchy and is not allowed in this Country. It is not jealousy, madness, or anything else, it is being what is called -- a domestic enemy of the U.S. There are way more important things to do in this Country, and you must assume that picking on some people who are not even here to answer post is one of them. JT is not here to answer posts.
Now for example, I will mention the Supreme Court ruling lately. It is assumed that it was a conservative court that past that ruling about the government taking what it considers about people's homes and whatever. However, it was not a conservative court that passed that ruling -- it was the liberal members still on the court that interpret the foundation of the Country, the USA, and the U.S. Constitution.
I do however suggest that such aggression be viewed for what it really is, and that is a complete undermining of this Country. In fact, Titor mentioned to actually read the U.S. Constitution and actually understand it. IBM is a major company, and the people on the project may not mind when asked questions, however if it is a National Security Interest, you will immediately have to think that then other people will be doing their job, and watching what is done very closely, as they are in the job that allows them to do this sort of behavior. It may not seem right that no one can do it, however at this time, such tensions of pursuing whether or not it is allowed by anyone may not actually be so -- at this time. Since I have been in it and I am older, perhaps, that is really why U.S. West finally went out the door. There are Freedoms and Rights, for everyone who is a U.S. Citizen, and that means everyone, whether one agrees with policies set forth from major political parties or not. However, there are those people who do not agree with either political party, and have set up other political parties because of that disagreement.
Saying that anyone can do anything in this Country without proper authorization may be thought of, but actually is not allowed. A construction person has to have permits, the communications industry has to follow standards made by the FCC and other standards are used in other industries in this Country. It is not merely whatever is convenience for a person to do. Now proceed however you wish, but do not expect anyone just to go and do something because you do not practice what you preach.

That will be construed as perhaps what it is, and some people differ in their opinion. Usually it has been left up to interpretation, but in the end there is usually no glory in the procedures. In other words, they may applaud the person, or condemm the person.

I will mention that some people lately are so laxed in their personal views that they however do not mind if they get someone else in trouble. This happened at U.S. West, and finally they all went out the door. Since it was me, who went through part of this, of trying to be nice to the wrong people, you will now have to understand that I will not take part in such discussions, as it may represent the wrong view about many things about how and why this Country the USA was made. Thus lawyers always lately seem to be called in, so that may be another consideration that will have to be applied. However, at this time, there does seem to be a Supreme Being that created all of us, and lately you will not hear the term "God Bless America", for simply God does not like this Country, not all that much. He may not like other Countries either, but consider the fact that in the U.S. Constitution, the term was put in it, because of the behavior of some people in this Country to claim that they (he or she) can do anything they want to. That is not so!
Now, with that in mind you may make your decision, but without putting it in proper dimensions, of a binding contract, it may be only a foolish person that would follow that advice. However, there are a great many number of other people who are watching for this type of behavior, and think, that anything like that refers to actually someone because they can not contain their behavior are actually trying to start a Civil War. However, at this time, the original one has not really been resolved yet, just became sort of a Cold one at this time. However, I may point out, that it may be a new generation that has their brains together that leads the way out of this dilemma, that religion seems to infer. The Result of all of this, is really what is the option to do with the rest of this World, that precludes that those other Countries behaviors are any different. Some people think therefore that it may be Armageddon coming up, because simply put, people are not actually that good in this World. And the result is that which is going on now!
Either this Country (the USA) comes together at this time at this point, or the days may live in infamy!
Proceed!
I do have real work to do. However one may think in the end, it was your decision whether made on a forum or you preceived yourselves to be better than what other people may think that you actually are. At this time you may want to really reread Titor, and think about this little tidbit if information, as something that is still going on, but may not actually go on forever, if there is a Lord and Supreme Being up above. However, I would watch the Devil, and what that person is doing also!
To me it ceases to be research when an answer is needed so bad, that someone else decides that someone else ought to do what they will not do!
However at this time, there is an indication that since the website for the movie, and the letter from the supposed JT mom, that indicates that the person actually did not work on the IBM 5100, and that is there at the website for the Fig26film website whatever the link is for that URL!