John Titor said Cancer cells would be treated with Viruses: VERIFIED

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
By reading the first post, this thread isn't about whether or not John Titor is from the future. It's about John Titor stating that
cancer would be treated with viruses.

:D

Earthmasque

And I showed that what John Titor said was already happening before he started posting.

In fact, delving into the level of semantics you appear to be coming from, it appears Titor was talking about the same ongoing use of modified viruses that I identified.

In other words, he was talking about the present, and not the future.

Earthmasque

Does Titor not use the word "is?"

That is the present time in which he was speaking, then, semantically.

Let's pretend that the thread isn't about a "prediction" coming "true," is what you suggest.

There was no prediction, and it was true before Titor said anything.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Does Titor not use the word "is?"

That is the present time in which he was speaking, then, semantically.

Let's pretend that the thread isn't about a "prediction" coming "true," is what you suggest.

There was no prediction, and it was true before Titor said anything.
Well... Wouldn't that pretty much remove any notability from his comments? Anyone with an internet connection could have fired up the old Lycos, HotBot or Ask Jeeves and seen that information.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I am seeing a lot of events Titor discussed unfold. I'm at the point now where I don't care if people believe Titor nor not. I'm preparing for disaster and I'm going to keep my family safe. Good luck to you.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I am seeing a lot of events Titor discussed unfold. I'm at the point now where I don't care if people believe Titor nor not. I'm preparing for disaster and I'm going to keep my family safe. Good luck to you.

Titor could have been real. I have more reason to suspect it was a hoax versus thinking it was a genuine time traveler talking to us, but that doesn't necessarily mean the message he had lacks anything of value.

The evidence that we're headed towards a divided dystopia is pretty clear and an educated person may have seen that in 2000, regardless of whether they had a time traveling Mercedes that could bend lasers.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Titor could have been real. I have more reason to suspect it was a hoax versus thinking it was a genuine time traveler talking to us, but that doesn't necessarily mean the message he had lacks anything of value.

I have no problems with someone believing he was a hoax. I'm just irritated because any post about Titor turns into a "is he really real?" debate, even if the topic wasn't meant to be about that.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I have no problems with someone believing he was a hoax. I'm just irritated because any post about Titor turns into a "is he really real?" debate, even if the topic wasn't meant to be about that.

Yeah that's true. I'm guilty of leading things there sometimes.