John Titor stuff

someguy

John Titor stuff

I think it is interesting that JT said in 2005 the president tried to be like lincoln and the 2009 president just wanted to hold his power base, and obama referenced lincoln a few times.

I found the book (page 93)
The Time Travel Tale of John Titor

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: John Titor stuff

Interesting stuff, I'll need to read that book when I have some time.

What do you think about Titor's story, now, in mid 2009 ?
Is it still believable and accurate, due to "the 2%" difference between world lines ?

I'm still not sure what to think about this. Hoax or not, real TT or not... I don't know. My common sense tells me it's a hoax, but we're talking about it since so many years, can it all be nothing more than a clever hoax... I don't want this story to be a hoax, please!!

By the way, welcome back someguy :)

someguy

Thanks, I think it could be real still, anything is possible in my opinion, I think the civil war thing was a bit over the top though.

Phoenix

Numenorean7 said:
Interesting stuff, I'll need to read that book when I have some time.

What do you think about Titor's story, now, in mid 2009 ?
Is it still believable and accurate, due to "the 2%" difference between world lines ?

I'm still not sure what to think about this. Hoax or not, real TT or not... I don't know. My common sense tells me it's a hoax, but we're talking about it since so many years, can it all be nothing more than a clever hoax... I don't want this story to be a hoax, please!!

By the way, welcome back someguy :)
The 2% difference deals with divergences of readings from cesium clocks.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

2% difference is a pretty easy way out that anybody can use as an excuse to defend Titor's claims. It might be a well done part of a hoax. It might be a real concept as well, which can be defended, if time travel and time lines exist, by the way.

HDRKID

I do not recall John Titor talking about an amero. He did not talk about the death of the dollar. The US dollar is being beaten up so bad that it is asking euro for a safe word. And the debunkers, they claim everything is fine. :(

someguy

that was sam lennov who predicted that and unfortunately his web site expired but I think I have screen shot of it somewhere.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

What's your take about the Amero guys ? Do you think we're going to use this currency some time in the next 10-20 years ?

WhOKnOwS

I'm sure john titor is real. I don't have proof or explanation, but I have the feeling its true.