John Titor stuff

ZeoEmeraude

Re: John Titor stuff

These predictions made by Titor may in fact come to pass in some form or another..but for the most part...I left his doom and gloom a long time ago. It could be said that his appearance inspired the movement and path that we all seek here on this forum and abroad, in our own attempts to garner a sense of truth to this and other such mysteries. I for one feel that the lore of this iconic traveler....whether fact or fiction, keeps us tuned in to what may be...to what we all seek...a better future for us all.

Zeo

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Time travel topics aren't as popular as they were a few years ago. The only activity there remains the HDR and some isolated stories / theories. Titor gave a nice boost to that kind of discussion. It would be awesome that the next big Titor-like story gets posted here... we can still hope.

Knowing the future sounds exciting, and some people in need of attention use that to create elaboratede hoaxes. I don't blame them, especially when they gain a cult status, like Titor's tale. Oh, I'm not calling Titor's story a hoax here, I just want to precise that.

Num7

Snow

Time travel topics aren't as popular as they were a few years ago. The only activity there remains the HDR and some isolated stories / theories. Titor gave a nice boost to that kind of discussion. It would be awesome that the next big Titor-like story gets posted here... we can still hope.

Knowing the future sounds exciting, and some people in need of attention use that to create elaboratede hoaxes. I don't blame them, especially when they gain a cult status, like Titor's tale. Oh, I'm not calling Titor's story a hoax here, I just want to precise that.

Num7
The time travel topic is as popular as ever. It is open discussion that has bit the dust. With rabid debunkers stalking the forums where time travel is supposed to be the main topic, time travel "haters" owning or controlling forums where you would assume the topic might not be met with instant ridicule - it is little wonder that most discussion is in private communities now. Just my "educated" opinion.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You are right Snow. I gotta say I posted this a year ago, my opinion tends to differ now.

I just assume time travel enthusiasts got tired of dealing with incessant BS and bashing from debunkers and such. I had numerous complains from enthusiasts last year regarding that matter. We're slowly moving towards something again though. :)

JasperMoon

There are pictures somewhere what the Amero was supposed to look like, but I read it got stopped. I think John Titor is real, but the timeline is screwed up. He said Americans would come to civil war. Well, right now it is about as close to Civil War as we're going to get wthout out and out shooting and looting. But that can't be ruled out. Every day our politicians try to pass more jerky laws the more people will protest. I think this is some kind of proof all right he exists.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm always having a hard time judging the Titor's story. The theories were debunked, the predictions too, but yet, it seems in most part believable. As for the predictions, there always been this "easy exist" that the timeline divergence is.

I like to think it's real. Is it?

HDRKID

A little birdie called twitter told me John Titor's mom move the Omaha Nebraska even. This is interesting news. I wonder what she knows about Florida to leave a place that is nice and sunny.
L97639.jpg