"John Titor" The Movie

BlastTyrant

Well not so much the old movie but this new one coming up, JT is a staple now of TT all over the internet. Even people who dont know who he is know his name. There is nothing but financial gain with his name at this point.

Michael Coonce

Good morning,

I was sent a link and asked to check out the discussion. Just to clarify a few assumptions, we do have permission to make the film and I can assure you that the motivation behind wanting to make a film surrounding John Titor is not financial.

I wrote the John Titor script because I found the posts that John wrote very interesting.

Samstwitch

Good morning,

I was sent a link and asked to check out the discussion. Just to clarify a few assumptions, we do have permission to make the film and I can assure you that the motivation behind wanting to make a film surrounding John Titor is not financial.

I wrote the John Titor script because I found the posts that John wrote very interesting.

Welcome Michael! :) Thanks for that information. About your film...is it the one advertised on this link? Traveler Zero - Promotional Short - John Titor

Also for the record, who did you get permission from?

TimeTravel_00

Ahh Mike, nice to see you here. I ran into "John" and his gang of friends on Friday night, funny story, the person I was with as they aproached immediatley turned to me and asked "Officer @#$#@%@#$$, you do have a gun on you, don't you?". My oh my how I laughed as they happily approached. The person I was with was unaware that I knew these young men very well. I reassured this person that these boys were not trouble makers and in fact, would one day be personally recruited by me for the agency and put through the academy. Shot a little movie of my own, conveniently left him out, imagine that? Seems that the big buzz on the college campus today is my updated parts key for the C204 schematic, now were getting technical. Sam, I will post a link to the film I shot Friday night. You may not be ready to see our special young man just yet, but you will get the see where he was, only moments after his departure. I probably should have bought the kids a pizza come to think of it.......

Samstwitch

Ahh Mike, nice to see you here. I ran into "John" and his gang of friends on Friday night, funny story, the person I was with as they aproached immediatley turned to me and asked "Officer @#$#@%@#$$, you do have a gun on you, don't you?". My oh my how I laughed as they happily approached. The person I was with was unaware that I knew these young men very well. I reassured this person that these boys were not trouble makers and in fact, would one day be personally recruited by me for the agency and put through the academy. Shot a little movie of my own, conveniently left him out, imagine that? Seems that the big buzz on the college campus today is my updated parts key for the C204 schematic, now were getting technical. Sam, I will post a link to the film I shot Friday night. You may not be ready to see our special young man just yet, but you will get the see where he was, only moments after his departure. I probably should have bought the kids a pizza come to think of it.......

Hi TT_00, If you want to continue the conversation about the boy you believe is John Titor, please do so here: Fan Fiction - John Titor was my neighbor! | Paranormalis

Thanks. :)

Ren

Good morning,

Mike. I just want you to know that someone is using the John Titor name to try to sell a book. It is worth it for the attorneys to look in to this.
Interview with John Titor II - Time Traveler - CNN iReport

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ren, you're right. He's a fraud. He sent me that book for free and it is nothing but a Kinko's document containing copyrighted alien photos from the internet, with text that includes plenty of grammar errors. When I questioned him about the book, he blocked me on Facebook. BTW, I'm highly doubting the official chrononaut uniform is a hat and a t-shirt. I already contacted Haber about the copyright violation. John Titor Foundation owns the copyright. Check this out:

I will no longer be silent. Titor and Time Travel are real and I'm going to make sure the world knows. And no, Ren, I am not John's 12th Disciple. Sheesh. :eek:

P.S. The Time Cop portion of the video is just a joke