John Titor

Dulux

Prerequisite: I'm sure there's more people and trolls on this forum with a better understanding of this guy than I do.
1. The anticipation of our understanding of the Meteor in a collision course in 2029, with John Titor's claims, don't add up.
2. There's plenty of information out there supplying the facts to our USA CIA is actually deploying the "Occupy Movement," which in one way or another, does parallel John Titors statements as an outside observer.

Assumption: (NEW Scenario awaiting ridicule) : THE BIG WHAT IF:
John Titor is not a time traveler, I'm sure a lot of people have conflicts over this statement.

But, considering that the CIA has the tenacity to start protests against it's own government with covert "fist" programs across the world, there's an element of "destabilization" being used by a person with psychology background in an intelligence agency. John Titor talks a lot about America revolting against itself, and he obviously picked the right forum to go about talking about this revolt as if it already happened, to ensure that it might instigate people to do it. Seeing how that's failed years ago, suddenly there's occupy movements in several countries with the same "fist" symbol. When the nation destabilizes, people do crazy shit, and eventually ASK for marshal law. It's funny that John wouldn't say much about 2012, but had plenty to say about the 21st Century American Civil War. Because the Government is in the dark about 2012, all they have are clear signs that something fucked up is gonna happen.

No where in any of John Titor's statements did he mention the Meteor of 2029 that NASA scientists have already publicly admitted to have calculated to either pass by the Earth with so much force that it causes natural disasters, OR that it will collide with Earth. You would think that a guy from 2036 would have brought this up to validate himself, but he didn't have a fucking clue... back then... as in... about 10 years ago... yet our entire world has awareness of 2029 as a calculated fact.

Conclusion: John Titor was a CIA agent, trying to wind up a civil war by using the psychology that it already happened, and targeted people who fit the resume to instigate that war, something that the Intelligence have been trying to stir up since 1954, and it didn't work, so they went with the plan B Terrorist concept that was already working anyway, and Plan C which would be to deploy Occupy Movements against it's own country to stir up the pot. Not to say the CIA isn't a bunch of Military Intelligence Black Op Aliens with the ability to time travel, but this is my take on the situation.

What do you think- tear it apart. I'll supply the evidence as due.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
HYENA

I believe your scenario could hold up under scrutiny. I personally would like to see more information to support this scenario. So I can accept or reject it as time passes and when more piece of the puzzle come to pass.

Professor Opmmur

Dulux

This link goes to a pretty long documentary on the CIA actually creating occupy programs around the world.

This is a link to the actual "Apophis" that Neil DeGrasse Tyson has spoken about- the 2029 meteor.

Time travel really is the only way to travel.

titorite

It's called diveregence son. Our reality is not his... HE even said as much dozens of times in his postings... it is a shame some people only paid attention to what they wanted instead of all that he had to say.

Dulux

Well I considered the convergence already, it's obviously a great reason for why things he's been through are slightly different than our future- but "to what level" is the question.

While The things that occur in his reality are all caused by human adjustment, the nature of things on the other hand are pure natural cause and effect, especially a massive meteor which has no human adjustment attached to it. If the meteor was in a different place in another dimension, the planet would have to be completely ratified. But in a 2% difference, that leaves no room for something so huge, and so natural. AT LEAST - this is why I brought the Meteor into the picture of the assumption, because it's a great way to find a validation for his statements.

kristy

Prerequisite: I'm sure there's more people and trolls on this forum with a better understanding of this guy than I do.
1. The anticipation of our understanding of the Meteor in a collision course in 2029, with John Titor's claims, don't add up.
2. There's plenty of information out there supplying the facts to our USA CIA is actually deploying the "Occupy Movement," which in one way or another, does parallel John Titors statements as an outside observer.

Assumption: (NEW Scenario awaiting ridicule) : THE BIG WHAT IF:
John Titor is not a time traveler, I'm sure a lot of people have conflicts over this statement.

But, considering that the CIA has the tenacity to start protests against it's own government with covert "fist" programs across the world, there's an element of "destabilization" being used by a person with psychology background in an intelligence agency. John Titor talks a lot about America revolting against itself, and he obviously picked the right forum to go about talking about this revolt as if it already happened, to ensure that it might instigate people to do it. Seeing how that's failed years ago, suddenly there's occupy movements in several countries with the same "fist" symbol. When the nation destabilizes, people do crazy shit, and eventually ASK for marshal law. It's funny that John wouldn't say much about 2012, but had plenty to say about the 21st Century American Civil War. Because the Government is in the dark about 2012, all they have are clear signs that something fucked up is gonna happen.

No where in any of John Titor's statements did he mention the Meteor of 2029 that NASA scientists have already publicly admitted to have calculated to either pass by the Earth with so much force that it causes natural disasters, OR that it will collide with Earth. You would think that a guy from 2036 would have brought this up to validate himself, but he didn't have a fucking clue... back then... as in... about 10 years ago... yet our entire world has awareness of 2029 as a calculated fact.

Conclusion: John Titor was a CIA agent, trying to wind up a civil war by using the psychology that it already happened, and targeted people who fit the resume to instigate that war, something that the Intelligence have been trying to stir up since 1954, and it didn't work, so they went with the plan B Terrorist concept that was already working anyway, and Plan C which would be to deploy Occupy Movements against it's own country to stir up the pot. Not to say the CIA isn't a bunch of Military Intelligence Black Op Aliens with the ability to time travel, but this is my take on the situation.

What do you think- tear it apart. I'll supply the evidence as due.
Now this sounds reasonable to me. You could be right.

Dulux

Qronos1 has my attention though... on the other hand, where as he actually mentioned "Yes WW3 took allot from us and the asteroid that hit the earth in 2032 also did some bad things, but we have come out off all that ok." I don't know about Qronos16, but the meteor is a big deal in this debate. Qronos1 not only mentioned it, but gave the correct time frame for it as well, back in 2005, when we were yet to learn about it at all. Hmm.

Jasmine

Qronos1 has my attention though... on the other hand, where as he actually mentioned "Yes WW3 took allot from us and the asteroid that hit the earth in 2032 also did some bad things, but we have come out off all that ok." I don't know about Qronos16, but the meteor is a big deal in this debate. Qronos1 not only mentioned it, but gave the correct time frame for it as well, back in 2005, when we were yet to learn about it at all. Hmm.
Yea that's scary for sure. I have herd something about Russian troops training on American soil that's never happened before to my knowledge.

Dulux

/\ it only makes an "anti-patriotic coercion" that much obvious doesn't it? That there's a "company" associating itself with all nations, to develop a business plan with governments to profit off of people buying arms. The bigger the war, the more arms and ammunition sold for the income. And since American Citizens are so busy with their suburban lives, who would do anything about something like Russians training for WW3 in America's backyard. A game that's going to take place in... apparently... 2015? The Company just takes the higher ground and collects the cash; smart people giving stupid people suicide machines from the cliff of a mountain, and watching all of them slaughter pride just to make an impression the "Reff." I hear New Zealand is beautiful, and the people are nice...

Dulux

"Again another comparison to John T. Let me let you in on a little secret about John T that I was not going to say before. He's not what you think he is. That's all I will say about that." - Qronos16

Swear I never read that til about a minute ago. Feels like a score.