Debate John Titor's legitimacy?

Japrim

Hechrachi, Kidmi, Siduri (Ordinal), Ha'achor, Bone'eh, Isopsephy

ouroboros.png.jpeg

The message it sends? That this forum is being moderated. We care about keeping a relevant discussion on track.
There is a fine line, Num7, between "moderating" and "censoring."

Can anyone on the forum tell me what the road to Hell is paved with?

Your "moderating" assumes you understand the content of the posts. I would rethink that assumption.

As Ever
Temporal Recon

The message it sends? That this forum is being moderated. We care about keeping a relevant discussion on track.
Did you also delete the post on this very thread stating that it is not gravity causing light to bend, but that gravity is bending the space on which the light travels?

For those who are left to read a thread more resembling swiss cheese than a coherent and linear discussion:
Mr. Einstein felt that the pen laser photograph was a hoax because bending light absent a point source of gravity with the mass of '250 giza pyramids' was impossible; thus the photograph must be a hoax, thus Timetravel_0 is a hoax.
Incredibly, this 'expert' then provided his own rebuttal and provided a picture of laser light bent using fiber optic cables.

I then informed Mr. Einstein that lensing (the bending of light around a point source of gravity) is caused by light traveling through curved space, not the force of gravity on massless particles (photons).

Why is this post missing?

As Ever
TR

Harte

Did you also delete the post on this very thread stating that it is not gravity causing light to bend, but that gravity is bending the space on which the light travels?

For those who are left to read a thread more resembling swiss cheese than a coherent and linear discussion:
Mr. Einstein felt that the pen laser photograph was a hoax because bending light absent a point source of gravity with the mass of '250 giza pyramids' was impossible; thus the photograph must be a hoax, thus Timetravel_0 is a hoax.
Incredibly, this 'expert' then provided his own rebuttal and provided a picture of laser light bent using fiber optic cables.

TR
It was 150 Great Pyramids, not 250. And that was based on Titor's own description of his singularities.
The thread is about Titor's legitimacy, and this fact blows a fairly large hole in said "legitimacy."

Not addressed is the fact that a single beam of light would not be the only light bent by such a singularity. All the light from behind the singularity would be obviously warped if the pic had any legitimacy at all.

That said, the best post in this thread, in my opinion, was removed through moderation. That was the one (made by me, of course) that was descriptive of the ourborus pic. :D

Harte