Debate John Titor's legitimacy?

Christina △

And still no one accepts the challenge.
Let's try again:

If a TT'er resides within the ergosphere of his Kerr Black Hole, with the inner event horizon extremely close to the 'microscopic singularities' and the outer event horizon extending far enough out from the centers to capture the car, what would happen to a beam of light emitted from within the ergosphere and hit the inside of the outer event horizon (the edge-on area of effect)?

answer: the light would bend...in the shape of a rainbow...like in the photo

Let's try again:

If a TT'er resides within the ergosphere of his Kerr Black Hole, with the inner event horizon extremely close to the 'microscopic singularities' and the outer event horizon extending far enough out from the centers to capture the car, what would happen to a beam of light emitted from within the ergosphere and hit the inside of the outer event horizon (the edge-on area of effect)?

Challenge Accepted. Well done.

Yes, the light would bend.

And now a follow up question:
Where would the light bend?
- As the light is emitted from the pen light, inside the car and next to the point source of gravity?
- As it travels through the door of the car window midway between the point source of gravity and its edge of effect?
- Or as it hits the edge of area of effect itself?
And why?

I have always said I will help anyone willing to engage in the question, but I won't do your thinking for those looking for answers; they must be your own.

As Ever
Temporal Recon

Christina △

Challenge Accepted. Well done.
-Thank you!
Yes, the light would bend.
And now a follow up question:
Where would the light bend?
Answer:
- As it travels through the door of the car window midway between the point source of gravity and its edge of effect.

And why?
-two words....rainbow gravity...or rainbow universe :)
I have always said I will help anyone willing to engage in the question, but I won't do your thinking for those looking for answers; they must be your own.
I know hahaha and you know I hate that ;)

Last edited:

Harte

Let's try again:

As Einstein stated, nothing else in the photo is distorted.

We see because light enters our eyes. If a gravitational effect was bending a beam of light, it would be bending ALL light coming to your eyes from that general area.
Since nothing else in the pic is distorted, there is no light bending taking place.
Titor stated his singularities were "about the size of an electron."
Since electrons are point particles and have no "size" at all, he had to be talking about what's referred to as the "classical" electron, which has a size related to how close you can squeeze two electrons together.

Taking the classical size of the electron and the Schwarzschild equation, it's easy to calculate the mass of one of Titor's singularities.
Comes to about the same as 150 great Pyramids of Giza.

Fraud, in other words.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Its good to see that you have been more active the last two months on Paranormalis mate, and personally i have enjoyed reading everyone of your postings..please continue :)

Harte

Its good to see that you have been more active the last two months on Paranormalis mate, and personally i have enjoyed reading everyone of your postings..please continue :)
I'll be here until I offend everyone again, after which I'll take several months off again.
This is the first board I was ever a member of. I may be an asshole, but disloyalty is not in me.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Maybe youre becoming more "softer" in your advancing years mate, i havent seen anything that you have written which could be considered as offensive :D

Harte

Maybe youre becoming more "softer" in your advancing years mate, i havent seen anything that you have written which could be considered as offensive :D
No, I'm just making an effort to be careful.
Eventually some idiot will make me drop that.

Harte

Japrim

Even if there were a way to prove the laser photo is an authentic bending of a laser beam with gravity, it proves only that someone has technology to bend light. That technology could have existed in secret for decades, thus not actually proving time travel or Titor's legitimacy.

I question why, if someone wanted to prove time travel technology, did they not produce a better photo or do a live public demonstration.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Even if there were a way to prove the laser photo is an authentic bending of a laser beam with gravity, it proves only that someone has technology to bend light. That technology could have existed in secret for decades, thus not actually proving time travel or Titor's legitimacy.

I question why, if someone wanted to prove time travel technology, did they not produce a better photo or do a live public demonstration.

True, it very well could be existing or "future" technology, but the part that bothers me about this is how did technology advance so far in such a short time during a nuclear holocaust?