JT how many predictions true?

DWOMT

Re: JT how many predictions true?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Travelsoic\")</div>
Methinks you have not been looking hard enough, I follow news stories via Google News, and all the local news stations in my area, and I have seen what some could consider \"waco type events\" over the past year.[/b]

Very interesting my friend. I'm curious about your statement. Since you went through google, could you provide us some links to these news events?

On the other hand, I picked this up from JohnTitor.com:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]
<span style='font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif'>From the age of 8 to 12, we lived away from the cities and spent most of our time in a farm community with other families avoiding conflict with the federal police and National Guard. By that time, it was pretty clear that we were not going back to what we had and the division between the \\"cities\\" and the \\"country\\" was well defined. My father made a living by putting together 12-volt electrical systems and sailing \\"commodities\\" up and down the coast of Florida. I spent most of my time helping him.
</span>
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] He mentions events like this happening when he's in the age range of 8-12. Since he was born in 1998, that would place these events 2006-2010. So I guess next year would be when things really heat up here in the states.

[/font]

sinister

Re: JT how many predictions true?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"WTF\")</div>
I'm not american but I am interested in what is going on in your senate in regards to the whole JT scenario. ?Can you enlighten me?[/b]
What's going on in the Senate right now is an effect of a growing conflict that I see between the extremists on both ends of Liberal and Conservative. The Republicans, who are currently being run (and more effectively than ever before I must say) by the hardcore conservatives, now have control over the Senate with a majority. The conflicts recently have been about court nominees, but in reality, its a conflict over power in the Senate. The Democrats have been using the fillibuster as a way to combat the nominees (which by the way will secure the judicial branch for bush and his cronies), but when pressed about it, they relented and voted in the nominee. Republicans have the votes to make the fillibuster unconstitutional, so there isn't much the Dems can do. So that's the situation, it will be probably blow up even more once its time for Supreme Court nominees, which are just around the corner. What does this all have to do with Titor? The civil war he spoke of is in its roots right now, and the two groups are moving further and further apart.
EDIT: Check out DWOMT's Titor quote. "City and country were well defined". Although I think it would be unfair to draw lines right now on this basis, the dividing ideologies are all there, and this is what the Senate battles represent.