Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

PamelaM

Paula, you beat me to it.

Surprisingly, that was indeed the real TR... without a doubt.

Does this other person you mention that you blocked, Paula, happen to be TR's good friend who trolled on here with him?
I don't get it was TR trying to post something?

PamelaM

I've been looking at some Mandela infomation. Do you think this was always like this but people didn't talk about it or do you think it's just something that is happening to more and more people?
I kind of like the term altervue better it just explains it better.
What if something is causing an effect on the parallel dimensions?
I'm going to go read some more about it they have videos about it also.
I would like to know when it started.

paradox404

I heard of these Mandela effects but haven't really got into reading about them.
You should google "Mandela Effect." From time to time over the last 15 years my time line (altervu) has changed. When I first started doing research (2012) it occurred to me that maybe the time slips (altervu's) coincided with the times that John was supposed to visit 177 Tempus Edax Rerum - Good Luck, John. The John Titor Foundation. It might all just be coincidence. However, I have (currently) been researching the (above quoted) "Mandela Effect" that recently took place on my time line - Researching the two (2) faxes that John sent - Lo and Behold - This forum is discussing the possible return of John. This forum thread is (now) of great interest. Has the arrival of John at various times created these "Mandela Effects" (merging timelines / altervu's)?
I will have to research this Mandela Effect now because u have me interested.
When did it start and what are people thinking the cause is?

I tend to think the cause is something I call the "Ripple effect".

The basic gist of this theory is that every action altered by time travel will affect the worldline's relative divergence value. (Relative would refer to it's dynamic current value, rather than it's fixed, absolute value) The smaller then change than the smaller the ripple and vice versa. If you think of it like throwing stones into a pond, and then the ripple would be the waves caused by the stones interaction with the water.

I guess you could probably say that the ripple interacts with the nearby worldlines causing anything from "Time Quakes", to altering history to various degrees. Small changes can be noticed by basically anyone with a sensitivity to it, but larger ones might not be noticeable, in fact I imagine it could be possible for one to have lived on a worldline with a particular divergence value all of their lives, but not remember that worldline due to its divergence value changing enormously and rewriting their memories. (I actually thought of this on the bus today.) That said, this wouldn't be the same as the superposition theroy, as it would only be possible for multiple worldlines to interact if more than one is active at the same time, in other words, not every worldline would be active. Only the ones that are accessed would be, the others would just be possibilities until observed directly. That said, it would be possible for the ripple effect to actually activate these worldlines without having a TT directly interact with them. If someone was thrown into an inactive worldline, then the inactive worldline would have to become active in order for the exchange to happen, which could involve the activation of further worldlines, depending on the size of the ripple.

Also, I suspect that it is possible for worldlines to be destroyed by the ripples as well, perhaps by creating a possibility that simply cannot exist and thus creating an unstable worldline. For instance, if a person was never naturally born but exists naturally at the same time, creating a paradox and thus preventing the universe from existing since it violates causality.

Basically every jump a TT makes causes a ripple, and the size depends on what they do.

I've been looking at some Mandela infomation. Do you think this was always like this but people didn't talk about it or do you think it's just something that is happening to more and more people?

I may be wrong, but all the cases I tend to hear of occurred after the 1950's. I imagine that it would be related to more time travel occurring more recently? I guess since there would be more demand for newer technology in the present era, rather than older tech.

PamelaM

You should google "Mandela Effect." From time to time over the last 15 years my time line (altervu) has changed. When I first started doing research (2012) it occurred to me that maybe the time slips (altervu's) coincided with the times that John was supposed to visit 177 Tempus Edax Rerum - Good Luck, John. The John Titor Foundation. It might all just be coincidence. However, I have (currently) been researching the (above quoted) "Mandela Effect" that recently took place on my time line - Researching the two (2) faxes that John sent - Lo and Behold - This forum is discussing the possible return of John. This forum thread is (now) of great interest. Has the arrival of John at various times created these "Mandela Effects" (merging timelines / altervu's)?
I will have to research this Mandela Effect now because u have me interested.
When did it start and what are people thinking the cause is?

I tend to think the cause is something I call the "Ripple effect".

The basic gist of this theory is that every action altered by time travel will affect the worldline's relative divergence value. (Relative would refer to it's dynamic current value, rather than it's fixed, absolute value) The smaller then change than the smaller the ripple and vice versa. If you think of it like throwing stones into a pond, and then the ripple would be the waves caused by the stones interaction with the water.

I guess you could probably say that the ripple interacts with the nearby worldlines causing anything from "Time Quakes", to altering history to various degrees. Small changes can be noticed by basically anyone with a sensitivity to it, but larger ones might not be noticeable, in fact I imagine it could be possible for one to have lived on a worldline with a particular divergence value all of their lives, but not remember that worldline due to its divergence value changing enormously and rewriting their memories. (I actually thought of this on the bus today.) That said, this wouldn't be the same as the superposition theroy, as it would only be possible for multiple worldlines to interact if more than one is active at the same time, in other words, not every worldline would be active. Only the ones that are accessed would be, the others would just be possibilities until observed directly. That said, it would be possible for the ripple effect to actually activate these worldlines without having a TT directly interact with them. If someone was thrown into an inactive worldline, then the inactive worldline would have to become active in order for the exchange to happen, which could involve the activation of further worldlines, depending on the size of the ripple.

Also, I suspect that it is possible for worldlines to be destroyed by the ripples as well, perhaps by creating a possibility that simply cannot exist and thus creating an unstable worldline. For instance, if a person was never naturally born but exists naturally at the same time, creating a paradox and thus preventing the universe from existing since it violates causality.

Basically every jump a TT makes causes a ripple, and the size depends on what they do.

I may be wrong, but all the cases I tend to hear of occurred after the 1950's. I imagine that it would be related to more time travel occurring more recently? I guess since there would be more demand for newer technology in the present era, rather than older tech.

I watched some videos of it and some guy said he saw a chic FIL A building change overnight. This reminds me when I saw the burger King sign change.
I told the absolute truth to everyone what we experienced at the time. And I knew some people would make fun of us and not believe it.

What's really unusual is they are not all remembering it changing different ways but they are all remembering it change from one distinct way to another.
Just like we did in the experiment.

I really tried to blow it all off and not believe it and try to forget it ever happened only to find out now they have a name for it and is apparently happening to masses of people only on a lesser scale it seems.

As I was watching it a fear came over me what if it gets worse . ..What if it gets as bad as the people in Johns letter experiment experienced?

I myself have not experienced any altervu's for a long time but now it seems like everyone else is.

shakes

The "Mandela Effect" started gaining larger discussion on the boards in about 2012. However, there are those that were discussing this phenomenon much earlier 1998 but not calling it the "Mandela Effect" but Time Slips / altervu ect.. About two (2) months ago I was very shocked to watch the JFK assassination video and realize that it was very different than what I remember. My wife also was shocked because we both (distinctly) remember a different assassination video. This particular Mandela Effect took place sometime recently (between April and June). Here is a video explaining it.
This then started me researching for the cause, because I distinctly recall a 4 seat car with 4 passengers (JFK & Jacqueline back seat, John Connally and Driver front seat) - Film done in Black and White (done deal - no question). This was an epic video that I had seen many many times. So I started doing research and thought to see if any of John Titor's information had changed also. Yes (to me) the faxes did change. Then come to find out, John may be back. This makes me wonder if this is too much of a coincidence. If John is here, when did he arrive?

paradox404

The "Mandela Effect" started gaining larger discussion on the boards in about 2012. However, there are those that were discussing this phenomenon much earlier 1998 but not calling it the "Mandela Effect" but Time Slips / altervu ect.. About two (2) months ago I was very shocked to watch the JFK assassination video and realize that it was very different than what I remember. My wife also was shocked because we both (distinctly) remember a different assassination video. This particular Mandela Effect took place sometime recently (between April and June). Here is a video explaining it
This then started me researching for the cause, because I distinctly recall a 4 seat car with 4 passengers (JFK & Jacqueline back seat, John Connally and Driver front seat) - Film done in Black and White (done deal - no question). This was an epic video that I had seen many many times. So I started doing research and thought to see if any of John Titor's information had changed also. Yes (to me) the faxes did change. Then come to find out, John may be back. This makes me wonder if this is too much of a coincidence. If John is here, when did he arrive?

The faxes changed for me as well.

From my perspective there was no mention of reactor technology, and I think some of the divergence numbers changed slightly as well...

PamelaM

I don't know when he arrived he didn't share that with me. In fact it was the one thing he NEVER shared with me even when I asked him back then he told me he couldn't tell me. I always thought that was so weird because he was so open with me about everything else. There had to be a reason why he kept this thing secret from me.
The only other thing he wouldn't tell me was what cooled the machine. That was it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@PamelaM To answer your question: TR was trolling and causing trouble on here, big, big time. It felt like it was a totally different person at had taken over his account at first, but in the end, it's pretty obvious it was him all along. What were his motives? No idea...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Paula, you beat me to it.

Surprisingly, that was indeed the real TR... without a doubt.

Does this other person you mention that you blocked, Paula, happen to be TR's good friend who trolled on here with him?

One of his earlier ones. The person with a number in her name.

paradox404

I don't know when he arrived he didn't share that with me. In fact it was the one thing he NEVER shared with me even when I asked him back then he told me he couldn't tell me. I always thought that was so weird because he was so open with me about everything else. There had to be a reason why he kept this thing secret from me.
The only other thing he wouldn't tell me was what cooled the machine. That was it.

The only thing I could think of that could cool it would be to supercool the particles entering the singularity, and then have some sort of refrigeration system cooling the rest of it, being exhausted out the back of it somewhere. That said, I don't know if that actually would work... :confused: