Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

paradox404

@PamelaM To answer your question: TR was trolling and causing trouble on here, big, big time. It felt like it was a totally different person at had taken over his account at first, but in the end, it's pretty obvious it was him all along. What were his motives? No idea...

I mustn't have been here when that happened... :confused:

PamelaM

I have something kind of interesting to share with you about Johns letter. I was waiting on a customer today and noticed in his paperwork he filled out he had all of his zeros with a / through it. I noticed Johns letter he sent had all his 0 with a line through it also. Which I never saw before and it looked strange to me so I had to ask the guy why he put a line through all his 0s.

He told me he was a computer programmer and they all do that when they write something out. I just thought that was an interesting fact to share with you.

shakes

I have something kind of interesting to share with you about Johns letter. I was waiting on a customer today and noticed in his paperwork he filled out he had all of his zeros with a / through it. I noticed Johns letter he sent had all his 0 with a line through it also. Which I never saw before and it looked strange to me so I had to ask the guy why he put a line through all his 0s.

He told me he was a computer programmer and they all do that when they write something out. I just thought that was an interesting fact to share with you.

Do you ever discuss John with your friends / family? Just kinda wondering. My wife knows about JT, and that is about it (only because I can discuss anything with her). I am too afraid to be ridiculed, so I never discuss this sort of stuff outside of forums.

shakes

Do you ever discuss John with your friends / family? Just kinda wondering. My wife knows about JT, pretty much know one else I know (only because I can discuss anything with her ). I am too afraid to be ridiculed, so I never discuss this sort of stuff outside of forums.

Last edited:

paradox404

I think I know what you mean. Sounds a lot like the DOS prompts that can be found in Windows... They do have the zeros with the lines through them, and when using the command prompt to execute it would cause the program to output them like that.

a6NnWZw.png

PamelaM

Do you ever discuss John with your friends / family? Just kinda wondering. My wife knows about JT, and that is about it (only because I can discuss anything with her). I am too afraid to be ridiculed, so I never discuss this sort of stuff outside of forums.

Well I have one close friend that I work with that I talk to about it. I'm not sure if she actually thinks he is real or not but she listens. We discuss the situation alot.

I have talked to my older brother about it because he is a professor in a college that teaches computer . He thinks the whole thing is crazy but I get computer stuff answered.

My other two brothers do not know about it. My mother and father are dead and I am single with no family of my own.

The altervu's I have not discussed with any family or friends....only the people that were online and ones that were involved in it...because face it....it sounds pretty crazy.
Usually people do not believe time travel is possible unless they are scientists or just have an interest in it so you really don't have people to talk to about it. I have just kept a lot of things in my heart...which is hard.

PamelaM

I think I know what you mean. Sounds a lot like the DOS prompts that can be found in Windows... They do have the zeros with the lines through them, and when using the command prompt to execute it would cause the program to output them like that.

a6NnWZw.png

No I am talking about a man filling out a form with a pen and Everytime he wrote the number 0 he put a line through it.

I only asked this man that question because Johns letter was hand written and Everytime John wrote a 0 in his letter he did the same thing with the 0s he put a / through it. Johns letter looked unusual to me I never saw anyone do this before.

The man at work said computer programmers do this when they write out 0s.

It's hard to explain. But yes that is how John writes his zeros. It was just unusual to see it
In a letter.

Last edited:

PamelaM

John wanted me to go and learn how to shoot a gun. I think he would be proud of me. I took the concealed carry classes.

Here is my target. They said they couldn't believe I never shot a gun before.
I would say perhaps some of that info was leaking from another dimension. Lol

Attachments

• image_04.png
    image_04.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 20

shakes

a6NnWZw.png

It is done that way to differentiate between the number (0) and the letter (O). This becomes most important when writing passwords (by hand).

Last edited:

shakes

Well I have one close friend that I work with that I talk to about it. I'm not sure if she actually thinks he is real or not but she listens. We discuss the situation alot.

I have talked to my older brother about it because he is a professor in a college that teaches computer . He thinks the whole thing is crazy but I get computer stuff answered.

My other two brothers do not know about it. My mother and father are dead and I am single with no family of my own.

The altervu's I have not discussed with any family or friends....only the people that were online and ones that were involved in it...because face it....it sounds pretty crazy.
Usually people do not believe time travel is possible unless they are scientists or just have an interest in it so you really don't have people to talk to about it. I have just kept a lot of things in my heart...which is hard.
Thanks for sharing! I have sometimes tried to imagine what it must be like to be you. You (in some measure) represent all of us who have beliefs that are unconditional. Beliefs define a life. I know that this whole JT saga has changed my life. However, you (to me) are legendary because -- in no small measure -- your devotion to John has defined his legacy. I don't think that the JT saga would have been nearly as potent without a PamelaM. I wonder if JT knew this?