Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

paradox404

Interesting, been crunching the numbers, not finished yet but this is really interesting. (I'll probably finish this tomorrow though)

The years with the non-timelocked divergence events seem to have sharp increases in divergence values...
According to the data on the johntitorfoundation web page the C204 seems to be most accurate around 30yrs out. These are from a perspective looking back, ie away from the point of reference.

These are based off john 2's numbers:
1998-1999 = +0.020%
1999 - 2000 = +0.486%
2000 - 2009 = +0.0063% p/y
2009 - 2036 = +0.07188888% p/y

Based on that math and the 2009 value, a rough guess using a linear increase would state his divergence would be around 1.50966672% in 2016. That said, I would have to, again, work out what the curve is to give an accurate guess.

Last edited:

PamelaM

Interesting, been crunching the numbers, not finished yet but this is really interesting. (I'll probably finish this tomorrow though)

The years with the non-timelocked divergence events seem to have sharp increases in divergence values...
According to the data on the johntitorfoundation web page the C204 seems to be most accurate around 30yrs out. These are from a perspective looking back, ie away from the point of reference.

These are based off john 2's numbers:
1998-1999 = +0.020%
1999 - 2000 = +0.486%
2000 - 2009 = +0.0063% p/y
2009 - 2036 = +0.07188888% p/y

Based on that math and the 2009 value, a rough guess using a linear increase would state his divergence would be around 1.50966672% in 2016. That said, I would have to, again, work out what the curve is to give an accurate guess.
You really have impressed me Paradox
Can't wait to see what else you come up with. :)

RHYS

This is all assuming there is such thing as a time lock - what would determine that place to be locked? At what rate would other times/verses travel?

I implied earlier that others among us may be traveling, but oblivious. John could've just been aware of his plight.

From what I understand abt verses is that anything & everything (decision or action) that can happen, will happen "somewhere else". For ex: even moving the angle of an object (a minute thing) could somehow change/alter events on another line.

If one buys into this theory, the possibilities are infinite. PAMELA'S suggestion of calculations being even slightly off seems very credible.

That being said - with those odds - what is the possibility of having the same John return with even any memory of communicating w/her before?

At what point does science belie faith and vice-versa? PAMELA, I wonder how/if your spiritual views have changed or been tested as a result of experiences w/John.

paradox404

This is all assuming there is such thing as a time lock - what would determine that place to be locked? At what rate would other times/verses travel?

I implied earlier that others among us may be traveling, but oblivious. John could've just been aware of his plight.

From what I understand abt verses is that anything & everything (decision or action) that can happen, will happen "somewhere else". For ex: even moving the angle of an object (a minute thing) could somehow change/alter events on another line.

If one buys into this theory, the possibilities are infinite. PAMELA'S suggestion of calculations being even slightly off seems very credible.

That being said - with those odds - what is the possibility of having the same John return with even any memory of communicating w/her before?

At what point does science belie faith and vice-versa? PAMELA, I wonder how/if your spiritual views have changed or been tested as a result of experiences w/John.

A time locked event is related to the cause and effect of a previous event(s). A time locked event can have its own effect afterwards (Cause - Effect - Effect), although it tends to be more of an indicator of sorts. Sometimes an event can be time-locked due to a future event as well however.

That is true. There is also the potential for paradoxes in a many-world scenario however, that said they would be prevented / corrected by the causality of that worldline depending on the severity. There was one case where I had a premonition of an event and it turned out the event caused itself to happen. There is also the possibility of a loop of time travelers connected by a similar goal without knowing it. Say one tries to kill their parents, a paradox would be caused when the others follow the same path. The worldline would prevent it, not because your trying to kill another's parent, but because another is trying to kill yours. (Or another you causes your parent to act in a way that prevents you wanting to kill them) Thus paradoxes are possible in a many worlds interpretation.

Yes, I do agree that the possibilities would be more or less infinite, also the first jumps in a time machine would be so inaccurate... Assuming the calculations were good enough for the unit to survive.

Statistically the chances are extremely improbable of the exact same John(s) returning. For instance, a single day would have a divergence value of approximately 4.52488687783e-05 (Based on a number between the Johns, using a formula to guess what the divergence value would be if they went to the same days as each other.) percent using a C204, considering those numbers, our final divergence value would be moving towards John's, leaving perhaps a 0.5% - 1.2% divergence value in 2036. The Johns there may not know our worldline took different turn and thus not know how to account for it. That said, I see no reason why a John that has talked to a Pamela couldn't return. Basically the John(s) probably can't return but a John(s) can.

Up to the reader / observer / traveler.

Last edited:

PamelaM

RHYS,
I don t think that science and God conflict at
All. I mean after all He created science. WE
Are the ones who do not have the full understanding of things.
Nothing has changed in my personal beliefs about God because of John.

We already know there exists beings in other dimensions be it angels/ demons/ aliens.
Some people have their own proof of this with various encounters. But there exists people who have no experiences with these things so they write it off.
Even God himself exists in a higher dimension....and yet he made the Earth and interacts with his creation.

We know there exists other dimensions
Some people have proof ..others simply dont.
But you can't write off something because you have no experience with it yourself.

Even in near death experiences people claim going through a tunnel before they emerge into a new world. Some even have said the tunnel is spinning. Perhaps there are spiritual or interdimensional blackholes as well.

Our lack of knowledge and experience with any specific claim should not be an automatic write off...I mean how are you going to learn anything new if you have already closed your mind and made a decision with no proof of your own?

piecing things together and taking all things into consideration you may discover something fascinating.

Iam aware there exists a small possibility John was just an elaborate hoax and the other things were simply something else. I do believe I'm not getting the full story. I simply keep it all in my heart. I will find out someday.. even if it's not in this world that I find out.

Last edited:

PamelaM

I don't know how one would go about and lock a specific time event. Perhaps the technology exists in an advanced civilization. I can't even imagine how one could do it.

But I think if you kill someone in one timeline they are just dead in that timeline. And how could you possibly get every one of them if you always end up in another timeline?

PamelaM

A thought I have had recently is what if all the Johns are different from other timelines.
And let's say Russia has a set of timetravelers from other times and China has some from other timelines. (Because if they ever discover it on another timeline and time they could tech come here) I think what keeps us from being over run with them is simply there are so many timelines.
It's alot to think about because if there is one...there are many. And what if they discover how to use it in outer space?
There could eventually be or has been a civilization on distant planets at various times.....

To bodly go where no man has gone before...(cue star trek music) :) lol

PamelaM

I got to get these apples canned that my friend and I picked up from a local orchard so I will be gone for a little while. I just can't get anything done and be on here. Lol :)
And thanks again Paula.

Last edited:

shakes

I got to get these apples canned that my friend and I picked up from a local orchard so I will be gone for a little while. I just can't get anything done and be on here. Lol :)
And thanks again Paula.
Canned apples sounds yummy! Do you also know how to make apple pie? I live in the suburbs of a large city, so there are no local orchards. For you to get apples, and then can them is "other worldly" (to me).

paradox404

I don't know how one would go about and lock a specific time event. Perhaps the technology exists in an advanced civilization. I can't even imagine how one could do it.

But I think if you kill someone in one timeline they are just dead in that timeline. And how could you possibly get every one of them if you always end up in another timeline?

I referenced a possible cause in one of my last posts, anyway a timelocked event does have its own divergence effect but is itself caused by a past event. For instance, your a farmer who has really good competition that you want to sabotage. You listen into their conversation and just happen to hear that overhear that foxes are really good at killing chickens, so you go out in search of one and find one to place in the pit of chickens. The fox kills all of the chickens.

In that scenario, the chickens being killed is timelocked. Since the jealous farmer goes out and catches the fox, it is to happen. If a time traveler goes back and stops him finding that fox. While you may have stopped the chickens being killed on that day, it is likely that the jealous farmer will still find one later on, killing them on that new day. The only way to stop the chicken's being killed is to go back to the point the jealous farmer finds out about the foxes, and stop him overhearing, as he won't know what a good way would be to kill the chickens. Or you could stop him being a farmer, or a better farmer, whatever works...

As for the divergence calculations, I'm writing a program to do them, takes too long by hand. The numbers are based on a best guess method, based on divergence between similar points, these are calculated to the day. And would be my best guess to if they both landed on the same days as to what their divergences would be. Anyway, the first calculations are here, the rest will come after the program is finished:

Reference range is based on the variance, they would be inaccurate due to the small sample size. Some of these are unfinished.

Point of reference estimation

29 July 1998:
John 1 = 2.50339366515%
John 2 = 2.50000000000%

Reference Point: 2.50169683257%
Reference Range: 2.49660633485% - 2.5067873303%

12 Oct 1998:

John 1 = 2.50000000000%
John 2 = 2.49953051644%

Reference Point: 2.49976525822%
Reference Range: 2.49929577466% - 2.50023474178%

29 Oct 1998: