LARGE BLACK UFO TRIANGLES IN THE SKY

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
I think there are three possible things.
1. This is just an unknown constellation
2. Aliens use Triangle UFO's not round ones.
3. They DO use round ones, but this is a different species that uses round ones.

Derrick C.

3. They DO use round ones, but this is a different species that uses round ones.

i agree i think the good ones use the Triangles while the shady not so good ones use the saucer shaped ones or cigar shaped ones i could be wrong and id like to think there all good but there are bound to be some species of aliens out there with bad intentions for us, ie reptoids, they have been seen typically in the cigar shaped ones

Derrick C.

It's also possible that this triangular flying saucer is indeed from this world, and that it is secretly being used by the U.S. government. I thank @Einstein for opening my mind to that possibility.

true the TR 3B is one of the stealth blimps/stealth space ships the USAF has been playing with for a while, at least from what i have read, or more then likely its alien ship

TimeFlipper

It's also possible that this triangular flying saucer is indeed from this world, and that it is secretly being used by the U.S. government. I thank @Einstein for opening my mind to that possibility.
Classical, Triangle UFO`s are called plates not saucers :D..In the UK we still have operational USAF bases here, and my recollection of the Triangular UFO goes back to 1970 when 3 friends and myself spotted one of them not far from the centre of Derby where i live :cool:

steven chiverton

your right there about a different species of aliens I've got many video footages of these strange round black crafts in the cloudy skies and they shapeshift to and they are invisible to the naked eye but come up in my high speed videos with slow motion replay and there's not a single ufo sighting on the world wide internet matching or coming close to these unknown ufos

steven chiverton

true the TR 3B is one of the stealth blimps/stealth space ships the USAF has been playing with for a while, at least from what i have read, or more then likely its alien ship
ive read somewhere on the internet some time before that one of the tr3b triangle crafts crashed on the moon

Derrick C.

ive read somewhere on the internet some time before that one of the tr3b triangle crafts crashed on the moon

yeah if its alien or one of our space forces that might be why we havent gone back to the moon sense, but we all know we already have bases secret ones on the moon and mars