Late to the Party — Is Donald Trump in the Illuminati? How About the Antichrist?

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
We at Common Sense Conspiracy are ashamed of ourselves. Such an obvious question, and it wasn’t until today that it was brought forth by our loyal readers. Donald Trump has pulled the impossible, infiltrating the one-party two-party establishment system in America and coming out the other side with the presidency in tow. Yet, Donald is nothing new in the public consciousness. As you may imagine, there are plenty in conspiracy circles that believe Donald’s unbelievable rise had a little help along the way.

And in a special Buy One Get One Free 2 for 1 deal, the CSC is going ahead and just tackling the antichrist question. I mean, it’s just easier to get it over with cause that is coming. There is plenty of chatter in conspiracy circles about both, and these two videos show you a sampling of what is out there. Our gut feeling is that it is probably unlikely on both accounts, but hey, it’s pretty interesting to consider the possibilities. And maybe we hadn’t thought that Donald isn’t the antichrist, but the one that paves the way for the antichrist. That’s critical thinking for sure.

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

DEATH OMEN

We at Common Sense Conspiracy are ashamed of ourselves. Such an obvious question, and it wasn’t until today that it was brought forth by our loyal readers. Donald Trump has pulled the impossible, infiltrating the one-party two-party establishment system in America and coming out the other side with the presidency in tow. Yet, Donald is nothing new in the public consciousness. As you may imagine, there are plenty in conspiracy circles that believe Donald’s unbelievable rise had a little help along the way.

And in a special Buy One Get One Free 2 for 1 deal, the CSC is going ahead and just tackling the antichrist question. I mean, it’s just easier to get it over with cause that is coming. There is plenty of chatter in conspiracy circles about both, and these two videos show you a sampling of what is out there. Our gut feeling is that it is probably unlikely on both accounts, but hey, it’s pretty interesting to consider the possibilities. And maybe we hadn’t thought that Donald isn’t the antichrist, but the one that paves the way for the antichrist. That’s critical thinking for sure.

I'd not give DT that much credit.

steven chiverton

and they dident think of running these voices from other s backwards to look for hidden satanic messages they rely now on what they say we hear and what they wear we interpret wrongly and so on so just play them backwards and listen see whats hidden in them maybe it can shed some light on the real disinformation if they are still at it

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
HIllary ended up being a false prophet. But these days, everyone is the anti-christ. Obama was called the anti-christ. If Hillary won, she'd be called the anti-christ.

Why are we even so sure the anti-christ is American?

TnWatchdog

HIllary ended up being a false prophet. But these days, everyone is the anti-christ. Obama was called the anti-christ. If Hillary won, she'd be called the anti-christ.

Why are we even so sure the anti-christ is American?
I remember seeing clips of the old TV show, Whats My Line. They have three people who are asked questions from the panel, then the panel votes, and with his final statement the emcee says...
Now will the real antichrist please stand up.

Last edited: