Law of attraction for time travel

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

an MRI is a superconducting electromagnet...the whole thing is a giant conductor. Wrong again silly rabbit. It's field is one or two tesla, it's unbelievably intense.

The 'god helmet' that induces supposed ESP, it's a helmet with electromagnets on it. Did the people start drooling and become permanently retarded afterwards, no. What people don't think about is if the god helmet is actually causing psychic phenomena rather than just a simulation of it. Guess the current going through the HDR head coil also causes retardation...

You're such an alarmist. Go ahead and badmouth me in private messages, I'm here if people want to discuss these subjects further in depth.

I have said repeatedly and up front I'm not providing any proof to anyone. Is that bad? I've also said why in other posts. I only provide proof to those who are schooled in this area and have social skills. Relationship first, proof second. Crazy I knows.

Maybe I should whore myself out to humanity...who knows might be pleasurable. I don't wanna tho.(n) *cries*
Yes, an MRI machine is a superconducting electro magnet with a high "magnetic field" ian not arguing about that, but WHY doesnt it fry peoples brains silly boy?...As i tried to explain to you, there is no electrical current anywhere near the patient during its scan, if there was, then indeed it would fry peoples brains...I wasnt trying to compare an MRI next to an HDR, you brought that up yourself...Steven Gibbs has "never" produced any video clip to substantiate his claims of time-travelling, he is just a very good salesperson who tries to make people believe in him..and i dont believe the people who claimed that they have time-travelled with his HDR, as they neither supply any proof what-so-ever, and are probably agents of Gibbs who get a "cut" out of the sale of the HDR`s

If you could supply me or anybody else, with video clips of Gibbs or others, wearing the so called time-coil around his/their head and vanishing into another dimension as proof of the HDR, maybe i and other members would change our minds instantly!...I will still urge members NOT to put ANY electrical coil around their heads, for fear of brain damage occurring...Do you have any video clips we could see of those people who wear the God Helmet?....There are two questions i have asked you (im not asking for proof about yourself), but will you "turn a blind eye" over my requests, as you have many times done before?...Of course you will....

dh1

sure the god helmet is all over the net. Was invented by a scientist to see if he could replicate near death experiences people report. Google it.

So now you're saying it's electric fields that cause brain damage? don't think so, skin acts as a faraday cage preventing E field penetration. If you mean actual short of current into the body then sure that could cause electrocution but that's easily preventable. Look at any ordinary extension cord..people don't die. lol.

Only magnetic fields penetrate into the body and people aren't getting messed up. I've read articles where they say putting an oscillating electromagnetic field near the brain can cause braindamage. I think they left out that it has to be high frequency oscillation.

If you really think the people claiming hdr success are all in on an conspiracy I'd advise ya to watch more sports and do something else. Why don't ya ask your buddy Dr.Opprmur here what he thinks of the hdr.

The god helmet might be working 2 ways. 1)causing activation of different brain tissues giving the illusion of experiences OR 2)the electromagnetic fields produce orgone and dor in the brain triggering real experiences of astral stuff. Could be both simultaneously. Electrodynamics has a lot of errors in it revealed by simple experiments. So which one is it?

Eternal request of the know-nothings, proof!...gotta earn it buddy. At the very least be nice so people will confide in ya..but you're not capable. Too late. Maybe in your next lifetime.

Anyways do you really think proof of time travel tech is a good idea for anyone and the world at all? I mean seriously? Look at what humans did with computers for goddsakes, instant surveillance state since at least 1981. Hope ya can understand that concern at least. Yeah evil elites and also good people have time machines, what do you really think would happen when joe sixpack gets one? ANYTHING GOOD?

Hey the pursuit of time travel proof is sure entertaining, the reality not so much. More like an extreme dystopian nightmare but you won't take these arguments serious as this is all entertainment for ya.

Been public for decades how to build a working time machine but people just ignore it and don't build anything. You want it already done for you, bugs worked out, endless work already done on a silver platter. Those people ALWAYS abuse it. They didn't do the due diligence to find what already works so their mindset is on pure novelty. Easy come, easy evil.

Ya won't believe this either but there's a direct link between spirituality and time travel. All suppressed tech works on the time travel mechanism, that's why disclosure will come in spaced out segments for people to really digest what's possible so they won't kill others with misuse. Delays inbetween disclosure moments for people to ruminate upon the consequences for society and themselves. First contact will sure slam this reality home. All fun and games until someone gets hurt. Might actually crave a pre-disclosure world for it's safety and predictability.

After that's complete...childhood's end.

I'm personally torn between disclosure and no-disclosure. Every single person I gave proof to, went crazy on me after getting serious results. Not a good sign. Meaning everyone dying from cancer, disease isn't actually dying from those disorders. They're being held hostage by the immoral joesix pack normal individuals. Normal middle class attorneys, doctors, teachers, police officers, machinists, truck drivers, etc. The suppression by the elites is a symptom of a larger problem with the public at large.

Time travel tech cures cancer but can also cause it. It's how assassinations are done. Even Tesla didn't disclose much. No equations or long essays on the nature of the universe. He offered his stuff to the US and UK governments but they denied him several times. He knew to keep society intact you need to simultaneously take down the criminal cabal while using a large respected organization with the infrastructure and influence to outroll this technology equally to society to prevent a new arms race and wars.

That's the trick.

The cabal has already been defeated so that's the first half, the 2nd half is to do disclosure when humanity is upset and aware the most. On the brink. Then slam them with an economic crash, snowden revelations about crimes in space, mass arrests, news coverage of extreme crimes against humanity to crush forever any faith in the system so the mistakes aren't repeated again by the public. How many millions of people supported the Clintons, Bushes, and all the presidents for decades?

Death of cherished beliefs must come first. That's how the elites kept power so long.

If we had disclosure when the cabal is still in control, millions of people would scream and demand goldman sachs fund it and general electric manufacture it. We'd have a multi-trillionaire elite even richer than they are now by spades and heralded as heroes for thousands of years. Not good. If we defeat them then disclose, the public will create their own elites immediately after the power vacuum left of the previous elites.

Step 1) defeat cabal
Step 2) deprogram public
Step 3) disclosure
Step 4) first contact
Step 5) dimensional shift
Step 6) dance

Let the hateful comments begin!

Last edited:

dh1

I want you to seriously consider something. If someone has a working time machine they pretty much have the power of god. Can do anything, go anywhere. What advantage is there to reveal proof of it? Would anything good come to the person who had one? Like at all? You'd get harassed, tracked, stalked and those are the best case scenarios.

Would you trade the power of god, secrets of the universe and infinite weath for fame, lack of certainity about your luxurious future, lack of privacy and possible death? Infinite power or fame.

The only advantage I can see is if you revealed the operating mechanism to some degree. That would attract people with additional information on the same research path and then you can exchange knowledge. I think that's why only written descriptions and some drawings are ever shared. That's the only advantage I can see.

Based on this logical conclusion I'd say this forum is filled with real time travelers. Not to mention the little fact that time travel tech is easy and cheap.

Remember most people interested in this topic aren't on a lifelong serious pursuit. It's good entertainment. Most people are faking their interest. Time travelers figure this out after talking to enough people. People just don't go deep enough into the topic to finally figure it out. They stir around in endless doubt for decades never solving the riddle.

If you notice time travelers that claim to come from a disastrous future do not want to change it. They see changing the past as risky. That's quite common. Even from post-nuke futures they're like 'nopers' not gonna change it. So what advantage do they have from giving anyone else power to do so?

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Again you are misconstruing what i said about an MRI...I made no comment about an "electrical field" that you have brought up, i was talking about a "magnetic field", go take another look at what i put, and that was your first glaring mistake....(also skin does NOT act as a Faraday cage, which is made from metal strips that block, deflect or absorb electrical fields, mainly radio frequency energy nowadays Cell phone Towers for example) that was your second mistake...

This is how an electromagnet is made...There is a large circular length of iron which has insulated wire wrapped around it...The insulated wire has electricity running through it which is Voltage and Current, the higher the current means the higher the Magnetic field will be...And yes we know that the Magnetic field generated for the MRI machine, is extremely high, but it will NOT cause any problems to the patient having the scan...The current is NOT placed within that Magnetic Field, it is simply a Pure Magnetic Field within the MRI compartment, but NOT an electrical field which you assumed it is..

If (somehow) the huge current which is produced for the sole purpose of the very high magnetic field, DID happen to enter into the MRI machine, it would instantly fry the brain very easily, so remember its the Current and Not the Voltage, which creates The Magnetic Field, and as soon as the Current is switched off, the Magnetic Field turns off instantly...

The video clip you sent us of, Dr Persingers God Helmet!! :D
Honestly dh1 do you expect me to believe anything that is put in that very badly produced video clip?..We dont see anything except for a few pieces of wire at the beginning, then a guy sat in a nice suit with a pleasant voice speaking nonsense, and then a guy sat down with two pieces of very badly made foam over his eyes and a crash hat on top of his head with a few pieces of wire sticking out of it!! :LOL:..

I seriously hope that you sent that video clip, knowing that i would treat it as being extremely funny, and without a single scrap of anything being believable..Its taken me 10 minutes just to complete this single sentence for laughing so much, and i thank you very much for making an old guy, thats me, laugh so very much (y) :D

I can assure you that i try to be respectful to members and to you too, but seriously, when i see your replies to me that are littered with basic errors brought about by not reading my postings properly (electrical field vs magnetic field as an example) and claims about other people that can never be substantiated, i feel i have to help you out so that you can post interesting stuff, and not have to be corrected by facts..

And i will still assert to anybody, never put any coils around you head, you do not know how you could be affected by doing that :cautious:

dh1

see ace, showed ya a video you requested, not good enough. Makes me think you'll never be satisified with photographic or video proof of any time machine as well. Google it ace.

Skin is conductive, meaning it is a faraday cage. How did Tesla conduct high freq current down his body then? o_O

Oh wait so coils don't have capacitance? my bad :p

You really are a dick. Typical human.

TimeFlipper

If you really think that the God Helmet video clip you sent us can prove conclusively that "time travel" does exist, you have a serious problem!..
Where is there anything on the internet that shows time-machines really working??
Tesla Coils, the ones we see him demonstrating with, were extremely high voltage, but with very little current in them..his body was not acting as a Faraday Cage as you assumed, which is completely wrong...Now im beginning to understand your thinking..

You believed that because Tesla could produce extremely high Voltage without ever getting harmed , was because his skin was acting like a Faraday Shield, simply because you lacked the knowledge about "currents and how they work", and its now stuck in your mind...Are you aware that during his performances around the world, he would allow members of the audience to walk between two of his coils, just to prove that they wouldnt get hurt??..There was nothing special about Tesla in that only "his" body could act like a Faraday Cage..

Iam "assuming" that because you mentioned the "capacitance" of a Tesla Coil, it was to point out the fact that it stores electricity??....everything has the ability to store some electricity...However in the case of the Tesla coil, by using a specific type of resonant transformer for the power supply (sometimes called a Radio Frequency transformer)..it differed from the basic type of transformer which was designed to transfer continuous energy from the primary to the secondary winding ...The Tesla resonant transformer only "temporarily" passed electrical energy by virtue of the high voltage low current, high frequency alternating current (AC electricity)..

If i made an error assuming your point about "capacitance" was different to what i said, then please clarify.

dh1

you twist everything. I showed you the god helmet because it shows ya coils near the head don't cause brain damage or injury like you 'warned' people.

The second point I was making is god helmet could be inducing an astral projection. Hdr is known for doing the same. Point being the electromagnetic field induction into the brain might be causing a real effect other than just the assumed delusion.

Thirdly, skin does conduct current, it's why a massive high voltage DC pulse from lightning travels through the skin. It's why people survive, doesn't pass through the internal organs as they're less conductive. Also Tesla coils conduct current through the skin as well. Since Tesla coils have a high frequency skin effect, this still wouldn't be possible unless human skin was a conductor. Galvanic Skin Response meters measure conductivity changes of human skin.

All conductors if wrapped around a object can act like a Faraday cage. Human skin is the body's internal organs Faraday cage. Was that so hard to understand?

Harte

"It's why people survive..." lightning strikes?
So, lightning never kills anyone?
You have some ways to go in the area of electromagnetics.

Harte

TimeFlipper

@dh1..I think its you who is twisting everything around, not me! lol
If you really want to believe that the "God Helmet" video has any validity what-so-ever, well, thats your prerogative :D.
Thirdly i never said that the skin doesnt conduct electricity, so quote me where i was supposed to say that.:confused:.

You went on to say, quote, Thirdly skin does conduct current, its why a massive high voltage DC pulse from lightning travels through the skin..its why people survive, doesnt pass through the internal organs as they are less conductive"..end quote..I think in your frantic attempt to prove yourself correct, you misread what the "skin effect" actually means, so i will tell you..Quote...Skin effect is a tendency for alternating currents (AC) to flow mostly near the surface of an electrical conductor such as METAL wire, circuit boards, antennas etc etc unquote...Its NOT referring to the human body as you mistakenly thought it was..unless you think that we humans are all metallic robots lol :D..

No disrespect to you, but i have shown yet again how you misunderstand what it is that you have read about, plus quoting info that no one has actually written on this site, a clear example of this is shown on my first paragraph here...
Iam sending you a picture of a particular type of Tesla Coil which does contain a high current, and how a man protects himself from that current by wrapping a Faraday Cage around himself, which clearly is meant to show that the human body on its own CANNOT protect itself from high currents, which you mistakenly think it can..To all members of Paranormalis..NEVER wrap any coils around your head which are connected to power supplies..:cautious:
Tesla18Dalek10006Ft.jpg

Attachments

• Tesla18Dalek10006Ft.jpg
    Tesla18Dalek10006Ft.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Tesla18Dalek10006Ft.jpg
    Tesla18Dalek10006Ft.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.