~LOA&Manifesting~

AAM

Optimist
Sometimes i feel so much it makes me wish i could contain it and tuck it away because idk how to express or there's no1 around to convey it to....

AAM

Optimist
I've listened to manyyyy of Abraham's vids but this 1 here is the true secret i believe the shortcut to manifesting.

AAM

Optimist
I'd love to guide ppl to how to get this above mentioned in the vid... To this internal joy and peace...
In case some1 would like to hear me out let me share (from my personal experience) which also aligns with Abrahams teachings i will share the 1st step :)
Upon waking up stay stil just lay in bed and be mindful of the energies around you... Of feeling peaceful... A lot of ppl wen they 1st wake up they feel at least neutral and content. If you could just pause for a few mins and take it all in just be present in the moment... Give yourself the freedom of time without rushing into your day just lay there and feel good it will make a difference in your day. It will set the tone for you. Get up a few minutes early and spend some time in silence and just be present. That is how i developed my intuition. I took the time to just be upon waking up. Sorry for ranting i hope this msg will be of value to some1.

TimeFlipper

Could Einstein have been aware of the Big Bang? :eek:

If so, he could have calculated the acoustic wave frequency of the Big Bang at the moment it happened, (Cosmologists think around 432 Megahertz) and then worked back to his time how long that sound wave would have stretched, causing it to lose its frequency...Lets say this was down 1Mhz to 431Megahertz...He could have calculated within that 1 Megahertz what would represent 1 billion years..1 million years..100,000 years..1000years..100years and so on down to a single day....Each of those periods of time would then represent a time slot within which he could precisely calculate the acoustic frequency (time period) that he wanted to go to and then use a separate acoustic wave to resonate with it, taking him back to that time period... :)

AAM

Optimist
Could Einstein have been aware of the Big Bang? :eek:

If so, he could have calculated the acoustic wave frequency of the Big Bang at the moment it happened, (Cosmologists think around 432 Megahertz) and then worked back to his time how long that sound wave would have stretched, causing it to lose its frequency...Lets say this was down 1Mhz to 431Megahertz...He could have calculated within that 1 Megahertz what would represent 1 billion years..1 million years..100,000 years..1000years..100years and so on down to a single day....Each of those periods of time would then represent a time slot within which he could precisely calculate the acoustic frequency (time period) that he wanted to go to and then use a separate acoustic wave to resonate with it, taking him back to that time period... :)
O.O um.... <.< >.> oki