Long Lost Nikola Tesla Drawings Reveal Map To Multiplication

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Err correction Hartey..You clearly said, any "number" divisible by 3 will result in what i said..
Number is singular
Numbers is plural
Really mate if you cant grasp the simplicities of the English language i will HAVE to give you a big fail!! (n) :LOL:
View attachment 5576

I don't know what's right or wrong, and pointing out errors in a polite, civil manner is always fine, but when people make it personal like this by insulting the other person, it's no fun anymore. I know you think it's funny, but Harte defends himself and HE gets lectured for it. He did not insult you. And not every topic on these forums is a joke, might I add.

TimeFlipper

@Harte Hartey, you just admitted your failure to read exactly what i was getting at and therefore my big fail to you must stay in place! :p
Iam now moving on to more important issues than your petty argument (which contains no proof that you created the math in the first place...just simple egotism) this is my last posting on this topic..end of :LOL:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@Harte Hartey, you just admitted your failure to read exactly what i was getting at and therefore my big fail to you must stay in place! :p
Iam now moving on to more important issues than your petty argument (which contains no proof that you created the math in the first place...just simple egotism) this is my last posting on this topic..end of :LOL:
Petty argument that you started...

Let's get back on topic here please.

Harte

I told you up front that I didn't "create the math."
This illustrates how poorly you grasp the subject.

Harte

Harte

Err correction Hartey..You clearly said, any "number" divisible by 3 will result in what i said..
Number is singular
Numbers is plural
Really mate if you cant grasp the simplicities of the English language i will HAVE to give you a big fail!! (n) :LOL:
View attachment 5576

I don't know what's right or wrong, and pointing out errors in a polite, civil manner is always fine, but when people make it personal like this by insulting the other person, it's no fun anymore. I know you think it's funny, but Harte defends himself and HE gets lectured for it. He did not insult you.
Thanks Paula. I've been insulted by better, here and elsewhere. Besides, I think TimeSlippers is just joking around, and I assume he knows I am as well.

And not every topic on these forums is a joke, might I add.
Not every topic, for sure. But you gotta admit there are a plethora of threads here that meet the requirements. This thread being one of them.

Harte

Harte

Yes let's.
Where is the evidence that Tesla inquired into time travel?
How does any of Tesla's work relate to time travel?

Harte

TimeFlipper

Yes Hartey of course you and i like to joke about a bit, its just a pity other members cant see that..
I like to call it harmless banter between two senior citizens mate (y) :D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Yes let's.
Where is the evidence that Tesla inquired into time travel?
How does any of Tesla's work relate to time travel?

Harte

Well, there is a story online that he had an assistant that hid in an object in his lab in Colorado when it was burned down and he accidentally time traveled. Is there ANY proof of this? No, not at all, but it's really fun to consider and to talk about and Tesla would definitely be one of the few people smart enough to time travel. So, that's why I like to say he time traveled. Just think of the implications!!! hehe