look what i found on the internet...?

Secretman3811

look like it for the illumianti group
check it out.

OakFieldAlienz444

look like it for the illumianti group
check it out.

that isn't how you would join the illuminati if it even still exists at all.
if that's the site i'm tihnking of that's something that u sign up and it sends
you a book in the mail and then that's about it and if you pay more and more
money you supposedly learn how to be succesful and wealthy like
the elite as you lose money. that isn't the real illuminati if it was it would be much more secret
and not necessarily accessible through some website, especially on the clear web

Wind7

Staff
Sounds like the Ghost of Koresh discovered the internet. ;)

IlluminatiArchbishop

Like I have already told you there is no joining instead you are forced in by the extraterrestrials that control our organization. The Illuminati does not want to be a secret society though we are forced to be secretive because we are surrounded by dangerous idiots.

IlluminatiArchbishop

These websites are nothing but cash grabs. They usually want $15+ for booklets and promise to give you a membership card and sometimes to make you rich. Anyhow neither is worth the cost as they are simply liars.

Secretman3811

Like I have already told you there is no joining instead you are forced in by the extraterrestrials that control our organization. The Illuminati does not want to be a secret society though we are forced to be secretive because we are surrounded by dangerous idiots.
Lol I want the truth here! Now but you like this you can't handle the truth so what is the secret just kidding

IlluminatiArchbishop

Basically Illuminati equals the equivalent to the MIB in the movies. Sadly though we have less power and are more anonymous even than them as the ETs helping us are not yet on Earth which is why we are slightly secretive as we are just trying to survive until help arrives.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Anyhow the saucers colors I do believe are linked to position such as pink being the royals and silver being our police units. I have seen orange, pink, silver, and possibly black. Not sure what orange and black are for though.