look what i found on the internet...?

IlluminatiArchbishop

Anyhow the saucers colors I do believe are linked to position such as pink being the royals and silver being our police units. I have seen orange, pink, silver, and possibly black. Not sure what orange and black are for though.
Possibly white too though not sure as the silver ones tend to shine white light thus appear white at times.

IlluminatiArchbishop

It is quite bizarre how the saucers shine light as it just appears to come out of the body of the saucer and can be used in any direction or just pulsating/shining around the whole body of the crafts.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Anyhow before coming on this site I used to just put information into Google search with the hopes that if I should die people will find the information and save themselves whilst waiting for the extraterrestrials to arrive.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Anyhow I will state again you do not find nor join the Illuminati they will find you and force you in if they can use you as a member. Great job though as I know the ETs are on my side but sadly no pay nor really much help other than telepathy keeping me somewhat calm.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Seth Meyers Question GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
I know what you are thinking lol