Looking for the way to get back to the early of April

Brian Jung

I'm desperately looking for the way to get back to the early of April.
Regardless that changing current timeline or shifting me onto alternate one, I need to go then for turn back my life accumulated for 38 years.
I don't kill or give damage to anyone and steal anything.
One-way doesn't matter as well.

I think levearging Vortex like Sedona can be the one of solutions.

Personal email is [email protected]

Samstwitch

I'm desperately looking for the way to get back to the early of April.

Hi Brian and welcome! You are not alone. We have had several members asking for ways to go back in time. No one has come up with the answer yet, but they are working on it. :) ~Sam~

Brian Jung

Close solutions that I have found are as below.
1. Use HDR around vortex such as Sedona
2. Find dimensional portal
3. Abduction by UFO and ask them make me time travel
4. Spritual stuff such as quantum jumping or astral time travel

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Your ideas are quite similar to the things I'd get into if I ever was to look for serious physical time travel.

While activating the HDR really seems like a hit and miss in my opinion, I'd be really interested to know what HDRKID thinks of it. If I remember correctly, he was able to achieve physical time travel with the HDR, and more than once.

I don't know how dangerous that woulc be though.

Isn't there a way to create an artificial grid point? Perhaps that could be of some help too.

Brian Jung

I did not made this thread just for discussion. It is lifetime matter for me.
Please help experts and time travelers...

Brian Jung

I am supposed to be at Sedona from 28-Aug to 2-Sep for looking for opportunity. Most of readers think I am out of mind and I am the one of them as well. However I am on wrong track from the early of April and I have to make it correct for me and my family. Please give me help guys. Maybe renting HDR or advice how to leverage it can be the crucial ones. Expecting your aids.

Brian Jung

You seem to be under the impression that someone here can tell you how to Time Travel. Am I wrong?
All of them told me it is impossible so far. Even HDR is not mentioned. I don't understand where HDR users are. Let me enumerate suggestions. God, Ronald Mallet, Quantum Jump, and Reiki but there is no concrete things...