Looking for the way to get back to the early of April

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think the HDR option could be interesting to look into, but it would take a long time and may possibly not work at all. Interesting doesnt mean it will work thought. Most of what we know about the HDR are "I heard that X person did Y thing with the HDR" kind of tales.

It's said it can be used for physical time travel and I heard HDRKID and maybe a few others did it, but there's no how-to guide about it. The same goes for the Bajak Flux Capacitor and a few other small time travel devices.

Brian Jung

I think the HDR option could be interesting to look into, but it would take a long time and may possibly not work at all. Interesting doesnt mean it will work thought. Most of what we know about the HDR are "I heard that X person did Y thing with the HDR" kind of tales.

It's said it can be used for physical time travel and I heard HDRKID and maybe a few others did it, but there's no how-to guide about it. The same goes for the Bajak Flux Capacitor and a few other small time travel devices.
You mean all the things are scam or joke?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Not necessarily. Those devices have never been really tested and reported about enough to know what's the deal.

I do know a few people who use or used the HDR with a lot of success for astral travel. I wasn't able to achieve that when I tried it, but I know people who did. I was able to experience things with the HDR. It didn't convince me a 100% that it delivers results, but it does something. We're talking astral here.

Scam is a possibility, but I believe that where there's smoke, there's fire.those small devices like the fluxcap and space time modulator, I can remember reading anything of big interest that would confirm it works or not. No one is building those devices. I'm not saying they're the way to go, but are they scam? I don't know. Gotta test them and give them a try ourselves because no one does on the Internet, apparently.

Do you know about the John Bajak Flux Capacitor? We have a few threads about it in the time machines section of the forum.

Brian Jung

Not necessarily. Those devices have never been really tested and reported about enough to know what's the deal.

I do know a few people who use or used the HDR with a lot of success for astral travel. I wasn't able to achieve that when I tried it, but I know people who did. I was able to experience things with the HDR. It didn't convince me a 100% that it delivers results, but it does something. We're talking astral here.

Scam is a possibility, but I believe that where there's smoke, there's fire.those small devices like the fluxcap and space time modulator, I can remember reading anything of big interest that would confirm it works or not. No one is building those devices. I'm not saying they're the way to go, but are they scam? I don't know. Gotta test them and give them a try ourselves because no one does on the Internet, apparently.

Do you know about the John Bajak Flux Capacitor? We have a few threads about it in the time machines section of the forum.

As I know, flux capacitor needs plutonum for working and IAEA is keeping track on them :(

Himalayan Hermit

I respect the intention here but I really doubt you will have any success with going back into the past. Messing with an unknown resource such as a Vortex (STRICTLY speaking hypothetically) - for example - may send you to an unknown dimension. What will you do then?
Are you willing to risk everything just for the sake of going back? How about trying to make things better from today onwards?

As far as HDR goes, I have used it also for Astral, but using it near a Vortex will be a rock-solid test of its credibility. If you get to test one near the Vortex, do share the results (if you fail to go anywhere, or if you return back :)