Love Songs

TnWatchdog

Milk can be sour...but it is still milk, sour milk. The same can be said for love.
FYI for TimeFlipper ...if you look closely to the vid you will see a giant cruise ship and a 747 flying across the screen.

Japrim

I find myself in a humorous mood, wondering at the irony. :) I was told 39 was the year I find the man I marry forever. Feb. 12th, 2016, through the odd happenstances that occur with "all this", the number 11 was given for me to contemplate. I thought it meant the month of November. Feb.15th a man 11 years older than me, asks me on a first date. Hence, what 11 Actually means. Thanks for the birthday present on the 12th. ;) It was thoughtful and very nice.

Tomorrow night, a first date.

This song And video comes to mind...
I like the older handsome man at the end!

We will see. My hopes aren't up too high. I suppose I'm at the point of taking it all in and simply enjoying what ever God decides to provide.

You MUST BE one damn fine looking woman.

Japrim

He seems to think so.

A wonderful time. A needed night out!

During dinner I caught him staring at me with the most wonderful look. That look! Surprising. Many compliments. I think the best was "you're perfect". A little happy grin. My goodness! He is gorgeous! lol... I think I like dating. I suppose it's time to do more of it. Foot rubs are so nice. :)

(Hope he takes me bow hunting. I want to go bow hunting. :oops: )

Heard this song driving home last night. Really liked it.

No alcohol needed.

It's good to hear you had such an enjoyable experience. You must feel lucky. I hope it works out.

I wonder who sent him.