Love Songs

TnWatchdog

Yesterday, my admiration for my eldest brother grew even more. I am so very impressed with his children (4 boys) and his parenting. After church and during preparation for Sunday dinner, his 3rd son said to me "Aunty. Maybe we can watch Seven Brides for Seven Brothers after dinner!". How often does an 11 year old boy ask to watch a musical with his Aunty. I said "Put it on now! I can watch while cooking. It's called multi tasking. :) ". We had a fantastic evening. Very nostalgic. Mother would be proud her love for music is carrying on through her grand children.

I share this song as it seems most appropriate. I recently have been roped in to helping with the food at a coming mid singles church dance for New Years Eve. I suppose it is the best way to get me there. Ask me to help out... lol. I am a sucker for being of assistance. I love helping. :) Under normal conditions, I would never step foot into a singles dance! Supposedly, it is a combination of multiple stakes of multiple towns in our area as well. Approximately 150 people will be going. Should be fun.

Man... I wish life was like the movie this clip is from. LOVE this time period. The hard work, the family/community and appreciation for the simple things in life.

Please forgive the awful sound at the beginning of the attached song. It disappears within the first minute.

Neat video. I think I heard that TimeFlipper can dance like that but I would be out of breath after one minute going thru the motions! Years ago I went to a similar church sponsored dance, which was fun since you are going with a group of people you know. Bringing back the memories. lol

TimeFlipper

Yesterday, my admiration for my eldest brother grew even more. I am so very impressed with his children (4 boys) and his parenting. After church and during preparation for Sunday dinner, his 3rd son said to me "Aunty. Maybe we can watch Seven Brides for Seven Brothers after dinner!". How often does an 11 year old boy ask to watch a musical with his Aunty. I said "Put it on now! I can watch while cooking. It's called multi tasking. :) ". We had a fantastic evening. Very nostalgic. Mother would be proud her love for music is carrying on through her grand children.

I share this song as it seems most appropriate. I recently have been roped in to helping with the food at a coming mid singles church dance for New Years Eve. I suppose it is the best way to get me there. Ask me to help out... lol. I am a sucker for being of assistance. I love helping. :) Under normal conditions, I would never step foot into a singles dance! Supposedly, it is a combination of multiple stakes of multiple towns in our area as well. Approximately 150 people will be going. Should be fun.

Man... I wish life was like the movie this clip is from. LOVE this time period. The hard work, the family/community and appreciation for the simple things in life.

Please forgive the awful sound at the beginning of the attached song. It disappears within the first minute.

Neat video. I think I heard that TimeFlipper can dance like that but I would be out of breath after one minute going thru the motions! Years ago I went to a similar church sponsored dance, which was fun since you are going with a group of people you know. Bringing back the memories. lol

TimeFlipper

Dawg maybe you can learn this Dawg Dance :D

TnWatchdog

Completely in the mood for This Song! :D

Dancin' in the kitchen... just doing my own thing. This song is Totally Me! On to baking the banana bread. Chef salad already prepared. My portion of tomorrows meal is almost ready. Will be a wonderful lunch with family after church.

Man... This song just makes me want to dance!!! Or do zumba or something. Giggling. :)

Happy girl. Have a terrific Sunday! ;)

I like the song and banana bread with plenty of butter smeared all over it.

Night Vision

Completely in the mood for This Song! :D

Dancin' in the kitchen... just doing my own thing. This song is Totally Me! On to baking the banana bread. Chef salad already prepared. My portion of tomorrows meal is almost ready. Will be a wonderful lunch with family after church.

Man... This song just makes me want to dance!!! Or do zumba or something. Giggling. :)

Happy girl. Have a terrific Sunday! ;)

I like the song and banana bread with plenty of butter smeared all over it.
:D Oh ya banana bread sounds good right now TN Dawg, I like it heated with whip cream :) you making me want to drive to store and get some now :p 1ba482431937d80524715439dfb88ef9.gif