Magic Bar? Help

The Chinese glow of endless light thingy's... Looks great right!? Like Communism!

No really. In the sea it's pretty.

Totally normal for them...

Thank their boost in endless suffering (as encouragement. How sick is that? Do we wish to speak of their own killing of their own people to make a profit in their own country, from Donors?). Want to talk about that anyone?

Maybe Cloud Atlas had an honest point of view placed in the most dramatic however honest way.

Ask them about it... %).

im just for what is good and right, no matter how badly I've been treated.

But, not for me. (Anyone else ready for their Iran and Russian suffrage? As a small woman, I'll take a full back stripes of such.

Afer all, how did many die under my civil rights which..............

Guess what the darkness is...

I know.

Most of you should be ashamed...

After all you've done it.

You don't deserve my true story...

No really...

You'll never get it.

Come on Putin. Try to pry it from my lips.

God will destroy your Nation.

Lololololol.

It's totally fun. But, been around for awhile. One Asian girl wrote her final college thesis in it. Literally... The professor had to guess about her technique, before she showed him a fool. Lol....

its ok. But leave something for others to read. Unless you really meant no one to read it.

then?

You answer...

Well, the Genesis stone is pretty cool when it's been in a dinosaurs belly for many years, much like a birds stones in their belly to help digestion.

Only the Genesis stone was created under the immense pressure of helping he Earth's oxygen source in water, to produce, before life actually began... Before entering the belly of a dinosaur. That so why it is very, very, rare and special.

I have several Genesis Stones in my home, right now. Nothing round and smooth as stone which would be a greatest gift from someone whom truly loves me.

Tired of others asking for answers. Only if I personally want to, should I be willing or required. Yes? Don't you agree...

Negan

THE member
Interesting. However, with the little information you've given us it's hard to determine what's going on. Could be something, could be your mind playing tricks on you.

Off topic in an on topic kinda way, I remember as a child I woke up from a dream which had dancing flowers in it to see the very same dancing flowers on the living room floor. I fell asleep watching TV in the living room. I got up as quick as I could and ran over to them to try to pluck one, but they faded away.

Point is, there's a lot of external stimuli that can mess with us when we dream. You're overly tired from working long shifts, the building is old (and I presume brick, which are often red), you're waking from a dream and the blur of your eyes as well as you dreaming mix to make it appear something is written on the wall.

Mack1981

Interesting. However, with the little information you've given us it's hard to determine what's going on. Could be something, could be your mind playing tricks on you.

Off topic in an on topic kinda way, I remember as a child I woke up from a dream which had dancing flowers in it to see the very same dancing flowers on the living room floor. I fell asleep watching TV in the living room. I got up as quick as I could and ran over to them to try to pluck one, but they faded away.

Point is, there's a lot of external stimuli that can mess with us when we dream. You're overly tired from working long shifts, the building is old (and I presume brick, which are often red), you're waking from a dream and the blur of your eyes as well as you dreaming mix to make it appear something is written on the wall.
I can't stress this point enough, if it wasn't consistent and only at the bars location, I would completely agree with you. Even with it consistency, I still thought it was a mirage. It is only when I seen it on the inside of the bar that I thought there might be something else going on. It's always in the same places as well.

Outback the writing shows up on a telephone pole and the white flashing over the doors the brick is white. Inside it shows up on an old heater and the front window.

TimeFlipper

I noticed the writing on the back of the building a couple years ago, it's been consistent and I know how I dream. Usually when I'm half awake and I'm still somewhat dreaming it's like Blacklist take shape into another world. This is very bright again when I said it shimmers like a laser I mean it shimmers like a laser. Plus I have no negative emotions attached to the writing in fact the only emotion I have attached to the writing is curiosity.

Does your father give you and your sister any help at all in the bar?

I'm sorry TF. I was being a jackass.

The dream bothers me for two reasons. 1. I've had my own dreams come true this past year. 2. Cloud Atlas and Schindler's List.

Enough said.

Nothing good comes from darkness.