Maine Man Comes Forward: ‘I Saw a Giant Beaver’

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Maine — A man on Wednesday said he saw a humongous beaver at an undisclosed location somewhere in Maine.

The anonymous eyewitness says he doesn’t want to give too much information about the area of the alleged sighting in order to protect this “rare animal” from “unwanted” human activity.

“It was about 30 years ago,” he told Crypto Crew researcher Thomas Marcum. “It was a very general geographic area,” he added.

The man believes the rodent was about 14 feet long with an estimated weight of 350 pounds.

It is believed that giant beavers, also known as Castoroides, went extinct about 10,000 years ago.

But the Maine man is not the only one claiming to have spotted such a rare creature. Arizona author and Bigfoot researcher Mitchell Waite last year said that he and his team had seen a “giant rabbit” but were not able to capture it on video due to an “unexpected camera malfunction” they believe could be linked to the additional “strange activity” linked to the area.

Marcum, who claims over 20 years of experience researching the paranormal, says the giant beaver sighting is even rarer than Bigfoot.

“Who knows what all is actually out there. We do know they were real as we have a good amount of fossils. Could there still be a few around? Maybe,” said Marcum.

The post Maine Man Comes Forward: ‘I Saw a Giant Beaver’ appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

TnWatchdog

From the beginning of time giant beavers have been the downfall of many a young man and older men too.
But seriously this could be the result similar to the movie Zombeaver I watched last Sunday, their growth could be the result from toxic spillage.
Too bad the camera didn't work when the giant rabbit showed himself...or herself. lol

TimeFlipper

Maybe it was a shy giant rabbit that was upset about its size, compared to all the other rabbits in the area :D
And TnWatchDawg, if you say that the giant rabbit could have been me...i will never speak to you again..Dude! :D