Man claims to be abducted by bible references

Samstwitch

I don't know what Ashwin experienced. All I can do is pick apart his story and present what evidence I find or know about and give my theories. This is my assessment.

Since Ashwin is talking about a plural 'Elohim', he is referring to "gods" (lower case). According to the Hebrew Bible, the Elohim, plural, would not be the one true God. If he is speaking of Elohim plural, then he met 'gods' or false gods, because there is only ONE TRUE GOD.

Ashwin speaks of a beautiful man that he saw. If this man had been Jesus, Ashwin should have said so. Jesus always makes Himself known when He appears to someone. However, Ashwin does not say anything about this man being Jesus. And Jesus never causes anyone to become possessed inorder to see Him, nor would God. Jesus delivered people from possession. The question is: What entity was possessing Ashwin?

The story about seeing the earth as it was in the beginning sounds like the Biblical description. The things Ashwin says about warnings, etc. sound similar to messages that abductees get from extraterrestrials. However, Ashwin's account mentions nothing about ET's or being abducted. But he does talk about being posssessed. First he gets possessed by an entity...then he has an OBE (Out-of-the-Body Experience).

TRANSCRIPT OF EXCERPTS: "Physically I felt as if another entity had taken control of me. It was completely out
of my control, and it was strangely enough at the time it was not something that I
feared. But kind of like...there was a person who was always there, always with me, I
just didn't know about it until it came in my body. And when this person came into my
body, I stood up, I walked out, and I felt completely peaceful. I wasn't in fear, I
wasn't scared of anything. I was at peace. I went in my car and drove to Laguna Beach.
"This was precisely at 1:11, so it would be past 1 a.m. and 11 minutes when this event
occurred. The initial event. Not the event of the being in Laguna Beach. That was
several minutes later. But the event of my body connecting to my original consciousness
port...as now later I learned what it was.
"I could not control what was happening, even though I could function perfectly, my
subliminal mind could still drive, I could still function, I could still look like a
normal person, still have my basic functioning capabilities set.
"I walked to the sands of Laguna Beach...this whole time I was in this very very strange
set of mind that I had never been before. As I mentioned earlier, I sincerely felt like
another entity had taken control of my body, but I wasn't in fear, I wasn't scared, and
the entity didn't feel foreign. I wasn't scared of what's happening to me. As soon as
that event occurred, I felt that a different part of me that was always there ignited.
"So it's very difficult experience to explain, because when I tried to explain this to
people, they automatically assumed that it might have been a demon...demonic possession,
which it certainly was not, because demonic possessions are hostile. My experience was
not hostile.
"It was strange, because it was the first time anything like this ever
occurred to me...I knew nothing at the time about the Elohim. I knew nothing at the time
about anything supernatural, about anything paranormal, about any encounters, about any
experience about UFO about ufology. I knew nothing about that...about the Andromedans, I
knew nothing. All of this knowledge about the Elohim was given to me on this night."

Then he sees a red bright light in a circular field 20 yards up into the sky, that was
zooming fast and then zooming slow, and aligning directly with his head. Then he experienced an OBE.

Was this a connection with Jesus Christ? I don't think so, because the beautiful man did not identify himself. (Satan can disguise himself as an Angel of light.)

Was it an alien abduction? It could have been. Extraterrestrials are known to take control of humans and mask their abductions with false memories. It could be that this man was abducted by ET's, and his memories are of a masked experience that was Jesus-like, but in reality he could have actually been abducted and had the memory of this experience implanted in his mind.

These are just some possibilities. Like I said, I don't know what happened to him. We can only speculate.

BlastTyrant

I know of Possession cases where people lost control of there body to the demon but it by no means was pleasant or comforting, next thing that makes me wonder is why on earth would the aliens make him drive to a beach then walk?? there infamouse for stopping time and missing time and pulling people outta anywhere so why need him to come to them? If it was a abduction like you said sam it sounds like how it really happened was hidden by the ET's and he was givin this scenario in its place.

Samstwitch

If it was a abduction like you said sam it sounds like how it really happened was hidden by the ET's and he was givin this scenario in its place.

Yes, exactly!

In relation to this story, I recommend reading Witnessed; The True Story of the Brooklyn Bridge UFO Abductions by Budd Hopkins. In this story, there is a scene where an abductee is on the beach and what she experiences is a type of possession. Also she and others are given masked memories of what happened that night. A very few aspects of this story are similar.

BlastTyrant

Yes, exactly!

In relation to this story, I recommend reading Witnessed; The True Story of the Brooklyn Bridge UFO Abductions by Budd Hopkins. In this story, there is a scene where an abductee is on the beach and what she experiences is a type of possession. Also she and others are given masked memories of what happened that night. A very few aspects of this story are similar.
AHhhhh that amazon site again, it keeps taking my money :( cant help...........must.........buy............low...........priced..........books and dvds............

robertkawasaki

It's not uncommon for Aliens to take form and use names and faces to there Abductees for reasons only know to the abductees and the aliens. But mostly due to the actual look of them would scare or startle us and they dont want that.

But there is also refrence by many many abductees that there are many aliens visiting earth and visiting us so it is very pausable that he was abducted by a race we havent had much contact with.

As for the Knowledge transfer this is also becoming alot more common with Abductees, some transfer life knowledge specific to the person but there are others who are givin the knowledge to spread to the masses and some even warnings of things to come. The process of trasnfer without talking sounds right, abductee's claim that the aliens mouths dont move and that they talk directly into your mind.

As for the Out of body experience beliefe is that our bodys cant handle the atmosphere and process in wich the aliens use to travel the distances they do so they use our souls to travel instead of our vodys.

The comfort feeling is also fairly common, there are certain aliens whos specific duty among the abductions is to cause comfort and relaxation and all people claim it to be the equivalent to the love of a mother and unparalled comfort, this is also believe to how they can stop pain instantly.

And scary enough his final message really gets to me cause over the last few cases i have looked into and even some older cases, that the message is if we dont change our ways that were doomed, and the dooms day is very very close, but due to lack of beliefe and the fact people dont want to change for the better has sealed our fate and that the end is inevitable. I can go into depth with this but its a subject that has me truly worried about our near future.

I will look into his case a little more, but a few of the aliens he spoke of such as the calming one isnt uncommon its just the way they protraid them selfs. "excuse my spelling and grammer"

This is something that did not even occur to me, thanks so much for your knowledgeable post.

robertkawasaki

I don't know what Ashwin experienced. All I can do is pick apart his story and present what evidence I find or know about and give my theories. This is my assessment.

Since Ashwin is talking about a plural 'Elohim', he is referring to "gods" (lower case). According to the Hebrew Bible, the Elohim, plural, would not be the one true God. If he is speaking of Elohim plural, then he met 'gods' or false gods, because there is only ONE TRUE GOD.

Ashwin speaks of a beautiful man that he saw. If this man had been Jesus, Ashwin should have said so. Jesus always makes Himself known when He appears to someone. However, Ashwin does not say anything about this man being Jesus. And Jesus never causes anyone to become possessed inorder to see Him, nor would God. Jesus delivered people from possession. The question is: What entity was possessing Ashwin?

The story about seeing the earth as it was in the beginning sounds like the Biblical description. The things Ashwin says about warnings, etc. sound similar to messages that abductees get from extraterrestrials. However, Ashwin's account mentions nothing about ET's or being abducted. But he does talk about being posssessed. First he gets possessed by an entity...then he has an OBE (Out-of-the-Body Experience).

TRANSCRIPT OF EXCERPTS: "Physically I felt as if another entity had taken control of me. It was completely out
of my control, and it was strangely enough at the time it was not something that I
feared. But kind of like...there was a person who was always there, always with me, I
just didn't know about it until it came in my body. And when this person came into my
body, I stood up, I walked out, and I felt completely peaceful. I wasn't in fear, I
wasn't scared of anything. I was at peace. I went in my car and drove to Laguna Beach.
"This was precisely at 1:11, so it would be past 1 a.m. and 11 minutes when this event
occurred. The initial event. Not the event of the being in Laguna Beach. That was
several minutes later. But the event of my body connecting to my original consciousness
port...as now later I learned what it was.
"I could not control what was happening, even though I could function perfectly, my
subliminal mind could still drive, I could still function, I could still look like a
normal person, still have my basic functioning capabilities set.
"I walked to the sands of Laguna Beach...this whole time I was in this very very strange
set of mind that I had never been before. As I mentioned earlier, I sincerely felt like
another entity had taken control of my body, but I wasn't in fear, I wasn't scared, and
the entity didn't feel foreign. I wasn't scared of what's happening to me. As soon as
that event occurred, I felt that a different part of me that was always there ignited.
"So it's very difficult experience to explain, because when I tried to explain this to
people, they automatically assumed that it might have been a demon...demonic possession,
which it certainly was not, because demonic possessions are hostile. My experience was
not hostile.
"It was strange, because it was the first time anything like this ever
occurred to me...I knew nothing at the time about the Elohim. I knew nothing at the time
about anything supernatural, about anything paranormal, about any encounters, about any
experience about UFO about ufology. I knew nothing about that...about the Andromedans, I
knew nothing. All of this knowledge about the Elohim was given to me on this night."

Then he sees a red bright light in a circular field 20 yards up into the sky, that was
zooming fast and then zooming slow, and aligning directly with his head. Then he experienced an OBE.

Was this a connection with Jesus Christ? I don't think so, because the beautiful man did not identify himself. (Satan can disguise himself as an Angel of light.)

Was it an alien abduction? It could have been. Extraterrestrials are known to take control of humans and mask their abductions with false memories. It could be that this man was abducted by ET's, and his memories are of a masked experience that was Jesus-like, but in reality he could have actually been abducted and had the memory of this experience implanted in his mind.

These are just some possibilities. Like I said, I don't know what happened to him. We can only speculate.

All i can say is one word.

WOW

I am almost speechless, you broke this video down in such a intellectual way that it really made things very clear.

Although there is still not enough of the message he received for me to jump to any conclusion, atleast we have a general idea.

There is a chance that it could be a positive meeting because it does not neccesarly have to be Jesus for it t obe something to do Jesus's work. It could be Angels as well.

Thanks so much and if you have any more ideas please do share

Samstwitch

All i can say is one word.
WOW
I am almost speechless, you broke this video down in such a intellectual way that it really made things very clear.
Although there is still not enough of the message he received for me to jump to any conclusion, atleast we have a general idea.
There is a chance that it could be a positive meeting because it does not neccesarly have to be Jesus for it t obe something to do Jesus's work. It could be Angels as well.
Thanks so much and if you have any more ideas please do share

You're welcome. :) You should visit some of the threads I have posted. I think you would find them interesting. Some are under Aliens/UFOs, Time Travel, Religion/Spirituality.

You said, "It could be Angels as well."

I don't think so. If you study Scripture, Angels of our Lord Jesus identify themselves.

robertkawasaki

You're welcome. :) You should visit some of the threads I have posted. I think you would find them interesting. Some are under Aliens/UFOs, Time Travel, Religion/Spirituality.

You said, "It could be Angels as well."

I don't think so. If you study Scripture, Angels of our Lord Jesus identify themselves.

Hmm interesting, so he would know if they are angels. correct?