Man claims to be abducted by bible references

BlastTyrant

I dunno the more i sit and think about it and watch it, i get the Acting feeling from it. Really his only message was there was some evil, he dosent mention what kind of evil but a evil, if he had this rush of info least give a hint to the evil, is it ET or a evil here on earth? i'm sure there mite be more to it in later videos if they ever come up.

Samstwitch

It almost sounds like he nearly died then, came back

No, he did not have an NDE (Near Death Experience). I have studied those for over 20 years and this was not one. I really think he may have been abducted by aliens and given this memory to mask what really happened. He should undergo hypnotic regression with a therapist for abductees. Then the truth would be revealed.

Hmm interesting, so he would know if they are angels. correct?

In an experience of this nature, an Angel of the Lord would reveal himself. The reason being, "Satan disguises himself as an Angel of Light" (2 Corinthians 11:14), so God does not want us to be deceived.

The new thread that I posted gives insight on this subject: My theory about Aliens, Extraterrestrials

I don't think he is acting. I think he believes what he is saying.

Samstwitch

MY ASSESSMENT (No offense intended)

I've been listening to Ashwin go on...and on...and on...like he's suddenly a Guru or a Prophet. I don't buy it! He seems to be on a rush, a high from the attention he's getting. All this from a guy who said...

"It was strange, because it was the first time anything like this ever
occurred to me...I knew nothing at the time about the Elohim. I knew nothing at the time
about anything supernatural, about anything paranormal, about any encounters, about any
experience about UFO about ufology. I knew nothing about that...about the Andromedans, I
knew nothing. All of this knowledge about the Elohim was given to me on this night."

And now he's suddenly an expert on things that only God knows.

Here's what I noticed in the 2nd Interview:

QUESTION: Has the 2012 world conspiracy theory played a factor in your decision to come out with your message?

ASHWIN: No, absolutely not. As a matter of fact, I'm glad you brought that up, because I've already seen the future of the human race. I've already seen where we go. I've already seen thousands of years in the future. And the human story is not near being finished. The human story still has magnificent glorious accomplishments that it will conquer, not just on this planet. I've seen where we go?

Q: Where do we go?

A: Well, now we're opening up a can of worms, but I will say this. I have seen with my own mind where the human race goes thousands of years in the future, and we are the equivalent to other entities on other planets in the future that the Elohim are to us, if that makes sense.

Ashwin goes on to say he was shown everything in the past and everything in the future spanning over 35,000 years...and he saw 10,000 years into the future...but he couldn't tell the interviewer anything about our future. Twice he says it's "opening a can of worms" and skates around the answer...except he said 2012 is a myth. He said there is no conspiracy, there is no doomsday, it is all fear mongering.

Then he changes his tune and makes a prediction about the next pope and a few other things. Sounds to me like he's plaguerizing predictions made by Nostradamus, St. Malachy, and from the Bible.

Q: What would you say people should anticipate and expect in the near future?

A: By near future, how many years are you talking about?

Q: In the next 10 years.

A: I would say this...When the current pope that's alive...when the current pope that's alive dies...in other words, when a new pope is reigned into power, that's when I would start getting scared.

Q: And why is that?

A: Well again you're opening up another can of worms, but all I'm gonna say is that there is going to be a battle of good and evil that has been going on for thousands of years cosmically, but is now going to manifest itself physically. And that battle of good and evil won't come on this earth to it's maximum extent until the next pope reigns into power, and that's all I care to elaborate on for now...When there's a new pope in power, that's when people should panic.

Sorry, but...I don't buy it. :rolleyes:

John Edward, bullshit.jpg

Samstwitch

Hahahahaha, yeah I agree! :D

I'm laughing too, because I posted that picture first, then I remembered the one I had with John Edward. Both of them make me LOL :ROFLMAO: