Many Worlds Theory View of Reincarnation

FalseZen

Re: Many Worlds Theory View of Reincarnation

In response to the first post by denbo88http://paranormalis.com/members/denbo88.html, I believe that the human brain acts as a collective neural network of sorts. Meaning that everyone is quite literally connected to everyone else's brain on a subconscious level.

Anything read, imagined, or lived by one person can be 'picked up' and perceived by someone else.

I also think it might be possible that since energy never dies, that when we do die, our memories from life can be collected by others being born, in this same fashion.

I would not be surprised if it also existed beyond our known reality, into alternate realities/parallel worlds.

I am not saying that this an 100% fool proof theory. It is only my theory for an alternate explanation as to how we as humans could be sharing memories of the past and future, without a belief in reincarnation.

kylie888

Re: Many Worlds Theory View of Reincarnation

i love listening to people talking about reincarnation..

it made me thought if this really true..

well i believe that it is...

i just want to have series of testimonies among people who also believed that it is really true.

Rosco..Jones

Reincarnation: So far all of you have been looking at reincarnation from our 3D+time perspective. This is a multi-dimensional reality we live in. Time is not what you think it is. Lets take a quick look at both 3D+time and 4D+time.

Our world: We have freedom of movement in 3D. We can only exist in one place at a time. We can see and be aware of the 3D reality around us. We accept the fact that other 3D locations exist, even if they are out of sight. We can remember past experiences, as well of being aware of future possiblities. We are caught up with the flow of time and are unable to move forward or back.

The 4d world: We have freedom of movement in 3D+time. We can exist in more than one place at a time. We can see and be aware of the 3D realities around us with past, presents and futures included. We accept the fact that other 3D+time (other possibilities) locations exist, even if they are out of sight. Time is simultaneous, just as in our 3D reality, all locations exist simultaneously. We can view different time/space realities, just as in 3d, we can look around the room without having to be in the locations of what we observe. Going to different times is as easy as walking around the room.

Back to reincarnation. Souls exist on earth (3D) and our oversouls exist exist in 4D. Life exists in 3D when 4D intersects. The oversoul exists in multiple times simultaneously. Past lives that we are aware of are only other souls that are a part of our oversoul. Past and future lives exist and are happening simultaneously, only located in different times. That's like having a cousin who lives in a different city. You both exist simultaneouly, but are located in different physical locations.

4D is where the first level of the spiritual resides. You may consider the oversoul as our personal guardian angel. When you die, your soul no longer intersects the 3D real and returns to the 4D. (Heaven?) Ghosts and such are those that have passed on to the 4D and still have a connection to our 3D world. As they are no longer focused phyically, we can only perceive them as we do.

That's enough for now. See my posting in Metaphysics titled Quantum Basics. Its a good on for those not familiar with the multi-dimensional nature of reality.

BlastTyrant

i kind of wish i remembered my past lifes, the knowledge would be invaluable and i hope in my next life i can keep my knowledge from this life. Kind of a let down if you think about it, work so hard to gain knowledge just to lose it all in the end

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
i kind of wish i remembered my past lifes, the knowledge would be invaluable and i hope in my next life i can keep my knowledge from this life. Kind of a let down if you think about it, work so hard to gain knowledge just to lose it all in the end

You are so right Blast Tyrant

Martelis

To remember past lives entirely would be counterproductive.
Your Soul remembers all and feeds you info about past lives only as needed.

Scarlet005

To remember past lives entirely would be counterproductive.
Your Soul remembers all and feeds you info about past lives only as needed.
I've never understood that concept though. It doesn't seem counterproductive to me. It seems counterproductive the other way. If the whole reason we are here is because we need to come back as many times as it takes to "get it right", so to speak, to learn from mistakes we made in previous lifetimes and therefore eventually be liberated from the cycle of rebirth (which, is to my knowledge, the popular theory, not saying it is the correct one.), what is the point of sending us back over and over again with no knowledge of our previous existence? How can we learn from our previous mistakes if we can't remember them?

Also, another popularly held belief is that you meet the same people over and over again each time and they are in your life in some way. I recall seeing someone on television once, I can't recall who it was, I believe it was on a talk show, said that if you are meeting the same people over and over again in each lifetime, you're not learning anything. That made a lot of sense to me. Shouldn't you remember who to avoid?

To be honest, while I think I do BELIEVE in reincarnation, only because there seems to be so much evidence to support it, I don't understand the point of it. If you supposedly already know everything you need to know when you're "over there", then what is the sense of being born and/or reborn and made to forget and be sent here to relearn stuff you already know?

Rosco..Jones

What is the point of sending us back over and over again with no knowledge of our previous existence? How can we learn from our previous mistakes if we can't remember them?

When you pass from this life YOU may or may not desire to experience more lives in the physical world. You are not sent back by anyone. The purpose of living a physical life is for the experiences and learning how our choices affect what they are. If you do decide to have more physical lives, it is more like having children and sharing in their experiences. Each new life is a unique new individual, that while a part of you is also a separate identity.

"Previous existence" assumes that time is linear and this is a sequential process. From the framework of the afterlife time is simultaneous. Multiple reincarnational live can begin, located in different times, simultaneously. Each life exists in a different environment, different society and has different experiences. There is communication between lives, though not usually for the waking consciousness. In dreams our consciousness does leave the physical sequential time focus and is capable of "visiting" lives in other times. One of the reasons we do not consciously remember the details of what is occurring in our other lives is the need to focus on our present one. What some may call mistakes are still learning experiences

Also, another popularly held belief is that you meet the same people over and over again each time and they are in your life in some way. I recall seeing someone on television once, I can't recall who it was, I believe it was on a talk show, said that if you are meeting the same people over and over again in each lifetime, you're not learning anything.

Although you may have the same people in different lives, the relationships change. For example, mothers, fathers, sons and daughters may exchange roles in different lives. These provide different perspectives and learning opportunities. In some lives you are male, in some you are female, some rich, some poor etc. Tasting the varieties of possibilities is all part of the game.

To be honest, while I think I do BELIEVE in reincarnation, only because there seems to be so much evidence to support it, I don't understand the point of it. If you supposedly already know everything you need to know when you're "over there", then what is the sense of being born and/or reborn and made to forget and be sent here to relearn stuff you already know?

We never will learn "everything we need to know". This would cause reality to stagnate. There is always constant growth, creativity and the learning of new things. The is an endless series of dimensional levels and we are very close to the beginning of understanding how this all works. If you are truly curious on this subject, I highly recommend reading some of the Seth books by Jane Roberts.