Marshall Barnes Time Machine

Marshall Barnes is unstable. I can prove it to you. Tell him you enjoy the work of Ronald Mallett. Barnes was stalking me on Twitter. I had to block him.

I am unstable. unstable doesn't mean that you can't do research on time travel. Do you think at the beginning of Nikola Tesla everyone was not saying I was ¨unstable¨ or a ¨crazy man¨. I will not let other people chance my mind, I will try it myself. And after I will know the fact, not your hearsay that are not based on fact.

PaulaJedi you can think whatever you want, but it doesn't mean you told the truth. Anyway, what is the truth? For me and for you its 2 different thing. Wathever I say I am sure you will never chance that point of view.

I am just giving you a heads up to be careful. You are a free spirit. Do what you want.

I got you. Maybe he just wan attention. But I think its worth the try! Thank for the advice

TimeFlipper

Last edited:
Some info of the Marshall Barnes verdrehung fan is on my presentation, but it isn't much. Sorry. I spoke with Barnes, but he doesn't wish to explain his work since it utilizes a proprietary technology according to him

vp8671

I think he omitted the fact that the metallic fan is charged with high voltage, probably with one of those electric zappers for mosquitos.
I have read years ago about a discolsed time travel experiment done by the gov , where a rotating magnetic field was 'activated' with a laser beam , and it cracked opened the fabric of spacetime to other times and places.

NaturalPhilosopher

I think he omitted the fact that the metallic fan is charged with high voltage, probably with one of those electric zappers for mosquitos.
I have read years ago about a discolsed time travel experiment done by the gov , where a rotating magnetic field was 'activated' with a laser beam , and it cracked opened the fabric of spacetime to other times and places.
that's exactly correct

vp8671

I think that this is a kind of whimhurst (sp??) machine, you can google for it I had one of them once , I am inclined to think that he is a scam , but maybe his concept holds something, electric field is rather unknown , we still do not why an em wave travels by itself using self oscillating field, how does the nergy preserves itself during travel ? classical physics does not give a clear cutr explanation, gives the definition of poyinting vector, and academic professors get nervous rather quickly if you pose this question to them , saying that you did not undersatnd well their lessons. This is why I was very secretive about my personal findings and experiment at univeristy times. We do not know why charge in an em wave exists without the electron mass, one explanation ( my opnion ) is that we are immersed in a field, where magnetic particels are moving much like speck of dust in the air, a disordered movement, when electrons moves in this field, they form a kind of whirpool in this unordered sea of particles creating vortices ( sp? ) , anf negative and positive whells. This rotating particles , create a fram dragging effect , carrying with it , time and space, Another thought about fields , classic physics define fiels as line of forces, this is like talking about action at distance , that's to say , magic , line of forces are really paths where particles travel bumping into each other. This universe works basically with two actions, attraction adn rejection, all of newtonian physics is about this simple principle. Its the elctron shell which attractcs or repels, Electric charge is what we should look into , it is the basic lego block of action in this universe ( my opinion of course ).

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I think that this is a kind of whimhurst (sp??) machine, you can google for it I had one of them once , I am inclined to think that he is a scam , but maybe his concept holds something, electric field is rather unknown , we still do not why an em wave travels by itself using self oscillating field, how does the nergy preserves itself during travel ? classical physics does not give a clear cutr explanation, gives the definition of poyinting vector, and academic professors get nervous rather quickly if you pose this question to them , saying that you did not undersatnd well their lessons. This is why I was very secretive about my personal findings and experiment at univeristy times. We do not know why charge in an em wave exists without the electron mass.

I think you will discover a Radio Wave (Electromagnetic Wave) will only travel while the person or something is transmitting it, and when the person/something stops transmitting, the EM wave ceases...