Massive UFO sighting seen throughout California

walt willis

Looks like a meteor where the sun is pushing debris to one side, but that may not be the direction of travel.
It may be within earth gravitational pull of the earth.
You would think this would be on the TV news report.

Itheblaze

I like all the different cameras and groups of peoples views. All in a state of excitement and shock. Its in real time and not photo-shopped. I think the Air Force in the area is responsible and will never be shown on the news. Thanks for posting.

Poison Pen

Clearly the event is big enough for an official response. It will be interesting to see what BS they come up with.

Stick a fork in it..Not alien,

Naval missile test off California creates streaking light

Of course the response is going to be "Oh its a cover up by the government" or some other stupid conspiracy theory rhetoric.........Apparently the poster of that video on You Tube did not bother to investigate further and was just trying to up his You Tube views.

Unidentified Flying Object does not mean its some alien spacecraft every time some whacko records something unexplainable in the sky.

Sorry for sounding so harsh but I am always amazed at how gullible people are to this stuff.

Last edited:

Poison Pen

Something like this should be announced ahead of time, since it shows up in a public sky, with many public witnesses, and many public video phones. It would help prevent the wrong idea about these kinds of things.

Should they announce when they plan to shoot one of these things at an enemy target? I agree that advanced warning maybe needed but people are going to get the wrong idea even if it was blasted on the front page of every major news paper in the US. Anyway, its no big deal really no harm no foul.

TimeFlipper

Something like this should be announced ahead of time, since it shows up in a public sky, with many public witnesses, and many public video phones. It would help prevent the wrong idea about these kinds of things.

Should they announce when they plan to shoot one of these things at an enemy target? I agree that advanced warning maybe needed but people are going to get the wrong idea even if it was blasted on the front page of every major news paper in the US. Anyway, its no big deal really no harm no foul.
Pen..they have tried shooting at these craft years ago..those pesky little things simply accelerate away from the missiles and gunfire..
Nowadays the Governments prefer to leave them alone, because if the general public found out that they could not be intercepted by any means, everybody would lose faith in their own countries defences..and if that happened all hell would be let loose :eek:....Look at present day technology,

Every country is trying to bring out better weaponry and technology to overcome any attacker..and then the would be attacker`s bring out something better themselves, and then somebody builds something better than them...its a complete merry go round thats been going on for ages :eek::D