Massive UFO sighting seen throughout California

TnWatchdog

i saw that and it was for sure a UFO, if it wasnt it was for sure not a navy missle tests ive seen those
Yeah Derrick...the response was brought to you by the same people that brought you the Roswell weather balloon response. What bothers me is that if they were doing a secret test or any test why do it in public? Why not do it out to sea or in the desert.

Derrick C.

i saw that and it was for sure a UFO, if it wasnt it was for sure not a navy missle tests ive seen those
Yeah Derrick...the response was brought to you by the same people that brought you the Roswell weather balloon response. What bothers me is that if they were doing a secret test or any test why do it in public? Why not do it out to sea or in the desert.

yeah exactly Tn

Wind7

Staff
Stick a fork in it..Not alien,

Naval missile test off California creates streaking light

Of course the response is going to be "Oh its a cover up by the government" or some other stupid conspiracy theory rhetoric.........Apparently the poster of that video on You Tube did not bother to investigate further and was just trying to up his You Tube views.

Unidentified Flying Object does not mean its some alien spacecraft every time some whacko records something unexplainable in the sky.

Sorry for sounding so harsh but I am always amazed at how gullible people are to this stuff.
It is always a wonderment well at least to me. In keeping these launches covert at first then springing them forth so the general public can commonly see, is what causes the conspiracies in the 1st place.

Of course there's an explanation to follow such a display.. One would hope.

Wouldn't it have been perhaps best to launch such a 'test' well out of the public eye? [emoji6]